Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

How Can I Add Facebook And Twitter Plugins - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Add Facebook And Twitter Plugins (693 Views)

How To Get Facebook Page And Twitter Verification For Nigerian Businesses. / What Are The Dangers Of Buying Already Made Facebook Pages And Twitter Handles / Add Facebook Like/share Button To Your Blog/website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Add Facebook And Twitter Plugins by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 29, 2012
i hav dis site dat i built, i wand those who like my page on facebook and twitter, i want their pictures to appear on my site and if they comment on facebook or twitter, their comments will directly appear on my site page. How can i do it?
Re: How Can I Add Facebook And Twitter Plugins by netesy(m): 1:39am On Jan 30, 2012
Go to http://developers.facebook.com/?ref=pf i think that should solve your question.
Re: How Can I Add Facebook And Twitter Plugins by guru01(m): 11:00am On Jan 30, 2012
@OP i can do that for you.
Fee - 4k.
Email me: josiahaccounts@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Add Facebook And Twitter Plugins by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 31, 2012
guru01:

@OP i can do that for you.
Fee - 4k.
Email me: josiahaccounts@gmail.com

oboy see sharp guy!

@Topic

I guess you are using wordpress. Very simple.

Log on to your dashboard, click on Plugins. Click on Add new, Then search using Terms for either 'Twitter' or 'Facebook'. You will see a lot of plugins. To install,just click on the Install link under the plugins you want to install. Dont forget to click 'Details' so you can check if the plugin is compatible with your wordpress version and when last it was updated. Easy as pie.
Re: How Can I Add Facebook And Twitter Plugins by Frosti(m): 8:49am On Jan 31, 2012
Search 4 'sexy bookmarks' from shareholic. Can be easily integrated in any site. If you are using wordpress, search 4 these plugins 'simple twitter connect' and 'simple facebook connect'.

Or if you are the 'do-it-yourself' type, check this article  http://wp.smashingmagazine.com/2012/01/19/facebook-twitter-google-wordpress/
Re: How Can I Add Facebook And Twitter Plugins by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 31, 2012
Good @Frosti. Abeg no bad belle this time around, lets try as much to help, as we are still learning too.

@op

Also try Wordbooker plugin. It will update your facebook page or application with your post excerpts when you publish a new post. Dont worry the plugin will guide you through every step of the way in setting it up.
Re: How Can I Add Facebook And Twitter Plugins by Frosti(m): 9:14am On Jan 31, 2012
babaearly:

Good @Frosti. Abeg no bad belle this time around, lets try as much to help, as we are still learning too.

@op

Also try Wordbooker plugin. It will update your facebook page or application with your post excerpts when you publish a new post. Dont worry the plugin will guide you through every step of the way in setting it up.

I was not trying to spoil anything on that other thread. I just love speaking my mind on any issue, whether good or bad. Peace.

(1) (Reply)

Phpbb3 Installation For 1k / Chanel Handbags / How do I get joomla chart extension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.