Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,803 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Here Are All The Leaked 7.1 Os For Your Blackberry - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Here Are All The Leaked 7.1 Os For Your Blackberry (20620 Views)

How To Manually Upgrade Android Kitkat OS To Lollipop 5.1 OS / Update Your Blackberry To Os 7.1 For The Best Ever Blackberry Experience / How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Are All The Leaked 7.1 Os For Your Blackberry by honsule(m): 7:08pm On Feb 08, 2012
@Gsmxpert: BOLD 5 red light displays,but fone refused to boot.urgent solution needed
Re: Here Are All The Leaked 7.1 Os For Your Blackberry by yahoo2(m): 5:42pm On Feb 10, 2012
@GsmExpert, the link to upgrade torch 9810 not opening. HELP!
Re: Here Are All The Leaked 7.1 Os For Your Blackberry by yahoo2(m): 5:44pm On Feb 10, 2012
@HonSule, have you upgraded your bold 5 to the 7.1 os?
Re: Here Are All The Leaked 7.1 Os For Your Blackberry by honsule(m): 9:55pm On Feb 10, 2012
yahoo!:

@HonSule, have you upgraded your bold 5 to the 7.1 os?

am yet to.But i hv downloaded the OS
Re: Here Are All The Leaked 7.1 Os For Your Blackberry by kelvinlink: 4:45pm On Feb 11, 2012
Pls, I need the link τσ download blackberry OS 5 ! *•.¸( *•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*.
«´¨`°•.◦ †нªηк's ◦.•°´¨`»
¸.•* (¸.•*´♥`*•.,)`*•. A lot!
Re: Here Are All The Leaked 7.1 Os For Your Blackberry by engrhamid(m): 5:38pm On Feb 11, 2012
Specify the model of the bb
Re: Here Are All The Leaked 7.1 Os For Your Blackberry by kelvinlink: 6:27pm On Feb 11, 2012
Blackberry 8520 ! *•.¸( *•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*.
¸.•* (¸.•*´♥`*•.,)`*•. A lot for the prompt response!
Re: Here Are All The Leaked 7.1 Os For Your Blackberry by Gsmxpert(m): 11:40am On Feb 12, 2012
honsule:

@Gsmxpert: BOLD 5 red light displays,but fone refused to boot.urgent solution needed
connect phone without battery and run the loader when you see red light, loader will work until when it get to
waiting for device to initialize, remove, insert bettery and connec t again, waait for update to finish, you are done.
Re: Here Are All The Leaked 7.1 Os For Your Blackberry by honsule(m): 2:32pm On Feb 12, 2012
Gsmxpert:

connect phone without battery and run the loader when you see red light, loader will work until when it get to
waiting for device to initialize, remove, insert bettery and connec t again, waait for update to finish, you are done.

i did all that.i got stucked in connecting to JVM.I inserted the battery and click retry,but it wont go any further.I did extensive research online on bricked/nuked BB.somebody suggested that he revives his BB bOLD 9900 BY USING OS 7.0.0.540 Leaked version.i downloaded it,but still get stucked @ connecting to JVM.I have downloaded about 5 different OS now,all to no avail.Am not giving up until i find a solution.The research continues,
Re: Here Are All The Leaked 7.1 Os For Your Blackberry by kelvinlink: 2:41pm On Feb 12, 2012
Pls pple i need the download link for blackberry curve 8520 OS 5 ! *•.¸( *•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*.
¸.•* (¸.•*´♥`*•.,)`*•. A lot in advance!
Re: Here Are All The Leaked 7.1 Os For Your Blackberry by honsule(m): 2:49pm On Feb 12, 2012
Gsmxpert:

This is my Nightmare.check out the screen shots

Re: Here Are All The Leaked 7.1 Os For Your Blackberry by unclesamtech(m): 12:17am On Feb 13, 2012
Kudos to You Guys
'
OS 7.x
Re: Here Are All The Leaked 7.1 Os For Your Blackberry by tekel(m): 9:11am On Feb 14, 2012
Plsss can I upgrade my 8830 ??
Re: Here Are All The Leaked 7.1 Os For Your Blackberry by honsule(m): 8:36pm On Feb 15, 2012
where are thou GSMxpert? angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Here Are All The Leaked 7.1 Os For Your Blackberry by Gsmxpert(m): 9:34am On Feb 16, 2012
honsule:

where are thou GSMxpert? angry angry angry angry angry
From that step waiting for phone, you are suppose to remove the phone from cable completly and insert battery
phone should boot up with error 503 then you connect and click retry, it will automatically continue and complete.

If from that step you remove and insert but you still get a only a red blink then you have a hardware problem. something
is wrong with ZZ23M, battery control ic, phone is not getting enuf power from battery.
Re: Here Are All The Leaked 7.1 Os For Your Blackberry by yahoo2(m): 2:45pm On Feb 16, 2012
@gsmxpert, the link to download for 9810 aint working. Pls check it. Thanks a bunch
Re: Here Are All The Leaked 7.1 Os For Your Blackberry by honsule(m): 11:53pm On Feb 17, 2012
Gsmxpert:

From that step waiting for phone, you are suppose to remove the phone from cable completly and insert battery
phone should boot up with error 503 then you connect and click retry, it will automatically continue and complete.

If from that step you remove and insert but you still get a only a red blink then you have a hardware problem. something
is wrong with ZZ23M, battery control ic, phone is not getting enuf power from battery

could this be d problem?let me try harder first.But can u fix the battery control ic?
Re: Here Are All The Leaked 7.1 Os For Your Blackberry by Yourbest(m): 4:12am On Feb 18, 2012
Please what about 9930?
Re: Here Are All The Leaked 7.1 Os For Your Blackberry by engrhamid(m): 4:35pm On Feb 20, 2012
honsule:

9900 or 9930?
Re: Here Are All The Leaked 7.1 Os For Your Blackberry by honsule(m): 7:13pm On Feb 20, 2012
engrhamid:

9900 or 9930?

Re: Here Are All The Leaked 7.1 Os For Your Blackberry by softtouch2(m): 9:45am On Feb 22, 2012
Your best:

Please what about 9930?

The forum dont allow external link. But you may Google for OS 7.1 on the net.
Re: Here Are All The Leaked 7.1 Os For Your Blackberry by Yourbest(m): 2:48pm On Feb 22, 2012
Pls the link for 9810 isn't working,kindy help us with another,God bless
Re: Here Are All The Leaked 7.1 Os For Your Blackberry by olasdot: 8:44pm On Mar 15, 2012
@Gsmexpert & engrhamid,

Please,can you help me out on this:

I just got a new Blackberry 9700 from Russia and it was locked but I managed to unlock the phone for calls, txt messages but BB messenger only is not working the message appearing ( This application has been disabled by IT policy). Would you please guide me how to solve this problem. I have tried to reset to factory settings through CMD,JL_Cmder, BBSAK also wiped the device and reinstall OS6 but still no luck .

All other features (Email, facebook, twitter etc) are working well except the BBM.

Please, kindly help.

Best Regards
Re: Here Are All The Leaked 7.1 Os For Your Blackberry by hooged: 7:23am On Mar 19, 2012
I ve bold 9930 in OS 7.1 mobile hotspot is there bt I don't know how to make it work as a modem , kindly shed light on how to configure it .
Re: Here Are All The Leaked 7.1 Os For Your Blackberry by smekaino: 1:00am On May 08, 2012
pls how is the blackberry os7.1 installed on the phone. i have downloaded it with my pc but dont know how to install it on ma fone.tnx
Re: Here Are All The Leaked 7.1 Os For Your Blackberry by coogar: 3:34pm On May 08, 2012
smekaino: pls how is the blackberry os7.1 installed on the phone. i have downloaded it with my pc but dont know how to install it on ma fone.tnx

use a desktop manager or the app loader.
what blackberry device do you use?
Re: Here Are All The Leaked 7.1 Os For Your Blackberry by walcolm(m): 12:40pm On May 09, 2012
hooged: I ve bold 9930 in OS 7.1 mobile hotspot is there bt I don't know how to make it work as a modem , kindly shed light on how to configure it .

mobile hotspot will probably cost you all the airtime credit you have left on your phone

use at your own risk
Re: Here Are All The Leaked 7.1 Os For Your Blackberry by walcolm(m): 12:43pm On May 09, 2012
honsule:

the newer releases of OS 7.1 should not give you that problem...it was a common problem with earlier versions
Re: Here Are All The Leaked 7.1 Os For Your Blackberry by coogar: 2:29pm On May 09, 2012
walcolm:

the newer releases of OS 7.1 should not give you that problem...it was a common problem with earlier versions

there's no one size fits all operating system. it would work for some and it won't for the others.
i downloaded 7.1.0.402 few days ago and it was flawless. some people got the same os and they
were having microphone problems. they couldn't be heard by their callers n so on n forth.
Re: Here Are All The Leaked 7.1 Os For Your Blackberry by gnmission: 6:17pm On May 09, 2012
Pls experts, i use 9630 tour. how do i upgrade it. thanks in advance

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The Magic Behind Sim Cards / GLO Glo Campus Booster: New Tariff / Infinix Hot 6 Pro Full Review (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.