Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,821 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics (5834 Views)

What's Happening To MTN Network / Can You Figure Out What's Happening In This Photo? See Pic / What's Happening To Glo? Anyone Experiencing This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by finalboss(m): 2:45pm On Apr 16, 2016
this shit do pop out any time am surfing... dunno wat it means..any webmaster to explain .. no insults ..

Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by harmbhrosz(m): 2:55pm On Apr 16, 2016
finalboss:
this shit do pop out any time am surfing... dunno wat it means..any webmaster to explain .. no insults ..
oh u don't know?

Nairaland is closing up because of the economy, you know there's scarce in dollar n fuel scarcity. So nairaland is closing up

Hope that epps grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by finalboss(m): 3:00pm On Apr 16, 2016
harmbhrosz:
oh u don't know?

Nairaland is closing up because of the economy, you know there's scarce in dollar n fuel scarcity. So nairaland is closing up

Hope that epps grin
huhuhu like seun's generator nor get petrol again ..
huhuhu broke ass niggers...ehm just joking

5 Likes

Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by finalboss(m): 3:01pm On Apr 16, 2016
grin
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by harmbhrosz(m): 3:15pm On Apr 16, 2016
finalboss:
huhuhu like seun's generator nor get petrol again ..
huhuhu broke ass niggers...ehm just joking
lol make seun no ban us o grin

1 Like

Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by finalboss(m): 3:23pm On Apr 16, 2016
harmbhrosz:
lol make seun no ban us o grin
us ? but na you talk am na
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by harmbhrosz(m): 3:32pm On Apr 16, 2016
finalboss:
us ? but na you talk am na
broke ass nigga nko, who talk that one
Take ur time o... Don't put everything on my head o,

Lol grin

9 Likes

Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by Oyimzy(m): 4:00pm On Apr 16, 2016
Even last night sef, for NL to open na problem undecided
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by Marvel1206: 4:46pm On Apr 16, 2016
It happened to me yday about 4times.. I actually wanted to post a topic abt this.. Glad am not alone

*Sips Indian Ocean

4 Likes

Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by Seun(m): 5:04pm On Apr 16, 2016
Pls indicate the exact times when it happened so I can investigate. Thanks!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by finalboss(m): 5:20pm On Apr 16, 2016
Seun:
OK bro ... mine popped up around 2:15 when i was abt to pray .... smtin website is offline .. so i hv to refresh the page three times

thou apart frm that i do see sm words written in Chinese also... thats all boss
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by finalboss(m): 5:24pm On Apr 16, 2016
grin speak up
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by DaBullIT(m): 5:30pm On Apr 16, 2016
I've been there, these days I get other errors especially when I'm making comments

It happens on pc and phone
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by finalboss(m): 5:32pm On Apr 16, 2016
DaBullIT:
I've been there, these days I get other errors especially when I'm making comments

It happens on pc and phone
haeya sorry dear wish i cn epp you..
ehn @ harmbhrosz or what yo think
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by finalboss(m): 5:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
undecided seriously this is too much...website offline everytime..
wtf is going on .. lalasticala and seun should explain the meaning of this.. ehmm hope dey won't ban me
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by Alezy(m): 6:29pm On Apr 16, 2016
Seun:
I saw it on my screen at about 9:40 this morning.

oh....it just happened again.
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 16, 2016
Seun:

sir, it happened to me while I was trying to make comment on a thread just now...

Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by finalboss(m): 6:47pm On Apr 16, 2016
tongue cool okay m working on it
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by lonelyisland(m): 6:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
Like serious, thought I was the only one this was happening to. The funniest part was that I blamed the problem on operamini not even nairaland
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by finalboss(m): 6:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
grin in seun's voice Pls indicate the exact times when it happened so I can investigate. Thanks!...and the type of phone you are using

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 16, 2016
Lool, it also happened to me but i clicked on 'retry for a live version' nd it started working
Tot it was only my fone tho
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by 4nobody4every1: 7:37pm On Apr 16, 2016
Same thing happened to me several times yesterday and today, l hope they are not trying to hack into Nairaland again oo, Seun do something and secure your website, it keeps going offline except it is system upgrade from your end but l think you should have a way to know when it goes offline cool
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by VocalWalls: 7:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
Seun:

I'll start taking screenshots. The downtimes are becoming too much.
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by obainojazz(m): 8:42pm On Apr 16, 2016
Happened to me too.....very annoying and it happens mostly when I want to view my mention or followed topics or likes and shares....very annoying

1 Like

Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by IrradiatoR: 9:07pm On Apr 16, 2016
I've been experiencing it too for some days now, can't remember the exact time though cos I thought it was from my end. . . will take note when next it occurs
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by Seun(m): 10:02pm On Apr 16, 2016
Thanks. Im surprised that only one of my supermods noticed it.
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by lonelyisland(m): 10:04pm On Apr 16, 2016
Seun:
Maybe they aren't super as you thought (no offence though)

3 Likes

Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by blackiridis(m): 10:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
never happened to me i use UC Browser tongue
(screenshots here are from opera)
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by damiosy(m): 10:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
I noticed it happens mostly on opera,having a bit of inconsistency from opera on other sites too
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by Emac34: 11:01pm On Apr 16, 2016
just some min ago ...just don't know why

Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by Singapore1(m): 11:02pm On Apr 16, 2016
Seun:
it is not something that just started, i have been experiencing this for the past 4 weeks, mostly around 6pm upward, but i thought it is system upgrade
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by Emac34: 11:04pm On Apr 16, 2016
blackiridis:
never happened to me i use UC Browser tongue
(screenshots here are from opera)
guy forget that one...i switched to opera due to constant failure from my uc browser

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Valid Tips To Secure Your Social Media Account / MTN Is Rewarding Its Customers! / This USB Stick Will Kill Ur Computer/laptop Within Seconds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.