Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied (20984 Views)

Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic / Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Omidyar & Ford Foundation Financing Sahara Reporters To Promote Media Tyranny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied by gregg2: 10:56am On Jan 30, 2012
DrummaBoy:

Reading the posts on this thread it is either Nigerians do not know who their enemies really are or Beaf, werepeleri and Jmaine have recruited more than the twenty guys we heard of, to counter every anti-jonathan-policy thread.
Whatever the case Good will triumph over evil eventually.

Mr Abati we await the list!

Zap you Mr. Man if because of your hatred for GEJ you
choose to accept every piece of garbage hook, line and
sinker from a media channel like Sahara Reporters.

Damn!
Re: Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied by Amacaco: 11:18am On Jan 30, 2012
The onus is on the accuser to prove his case and not on the accused to prove his innocence. Sahara Reporters should release the official List of both delegations so that readers can compare and Know who is telling the truth. The Presidency is not bound whatsoever to release the list of its delegations to any meeting even if 200 Sahara Reporters so demand. Let us see your lists and we can ask the FG to comment.
Re: Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied by jmaine: 11:22am On Jan 30, 2012
DrummaBoy:

Reading the posts on this thread it is either Nigerians do not know who their enemies really are or Beaf, werepeleri and Jmaine have recruited more than the twenty guys we heard of, to counter every anti-jonathan-policy thread.

You and your BB crew . . .Who gives a shyte about your opinion and your fvcked up sahara junky reporters . .
Re: Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied by abacus(m): 11:23am On Jan 30, 2012
People enough of this madness!!!

We still wait Dr. Abati's list. Without the list, SR account I believe.

And to those pro-GEJ, we don't fight GEJ as person but FG as the one directing the day to day affair of the country. Enough of this waste.
Re: Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied by baslone: 11:24am On Jan 30, 2012
Amacaco:

The onus is on the accuser to prove his case and not on  the accused to prove his innocence. Sahara Reporters should release the official List of both delegations so that readers can compare and Know who is telling the truth. The Presidency is not bound whatsoever to release the list of its delegations to any meeting even if 200 Sahara Reporters so demand. Let us see your lists and we can ask the FG to comment.

dunce!  cry
Re: Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied by logica(m): 11:51am On Jan 30, 2012
Amacaco:

The onus is on the accuser to prove his case and not on the accused to prove his innocence. Sahara Reporters should release the official List of both delegations so that readers can compare and Know who is telling the truth. The Presidency is not bound whatsoever to release the list of its delegations to any meeting even if 200 Sahara Reporters so demand. Let us see your lists and we can ask the FG to comment.
Oops. Ever heard of FoI?
Re: Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied by werepeLeri: 12:09pm On Jan 30, 2012
Wait a minute - so if I wake up tomorrow and announce I have proof that there are 590 people on GEJ/Patience delegates to Ethiopia, without providing proof and I accuse Abati of telling lies, this is how gullible people will ask Abati to provide names of the true official delegation?

Na wa for people.
Re: Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied by logica(m): 12:27pm On Jan 30, 2012
werepeLeri:

Wait a minute - so if I wake up tomorrow and announce I have proof that there are 590 people on GEJ/Patience delegates to Ethiopia, without providing proof and I accuse Abati of telling lies, this is how gullible people will ask Abati to provide names of the true official delegation?

Na wa for people.
I will think given the FoI bill, it should be easy to provide documentation refuting this, shouldn't it? Surely the gullible people will be convinced by this since they are easy to sway aren't they?
Re: Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied by werepeLeri: 12:31pm On Jan 30, 2012
^^^

You obviously dont see my point.

If you are calling someone a "thief", you will do everything to prove that he or she is indeed a thief, you dont go asking him or her to prove that he or she is not a thief - you should do the proof.
Re: Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied by logica(m): 12:49pm On Jan 30, 2012
werepeLeri:

^^^

You obviously dont see my point.

If you are calling someone a "thief", you will do everything to prove that he or she is indeed a thief, you dont go asking him or her to prove that he or she is not a thief - you should do the proof.
Oh no. You miss the point. It doesn't quite work that way when the government and FoI is concerned. Given the FoI if I say "you are a thief, now I want you to provide me with documents proving otherwise" you are bound by FoI to provide that information.
Re: Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied by Demdem(m): 12:51pm On Jan 30, 2012
Abati still havent released the list shocked shocked shocked wetin wrong with this man, na him papa property?
The govt is for the people and not the birthright of otuokpe peeps. Release the damned list and lets put SR to shame.
Re: Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied by Kolababa: 1:48pm On Jan 30, 2012
You people should keep on abusing yourself while your leaders will keep on wasting, stealing and squandering your collective wealth. Ethnicity will not kill Nigeria, it will only make PDP, ACN and others to wax stronger in their looting business.
Instead of all of us to rise up together and fight these born to loot criminals, you are busy abusing yourself. If a North get power tommorrow, all of you supporting GEJ on ethnic sentiment here will be disappointed to see him dinning and winnig with those northern oligarchy thereby leaving you to languish in poverty inside your creeks. Look at Tinubu, when it comes to his pocket, he will forget anything called Yoruba interest. The negotiation will now be him, his wife senator and his political family alone.
Let us be united against corruption, waste and insecurity irrespective of our ethnic backround to save the future of children. Nigeria can never break, they will prefer to sacrifice you and I for the unity of Nigeria because Nigeria is their pot of soup.
So, give yourself brain o.
Re: Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied by iykak47: 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2012
DrummaBoy:

So everybody must be ''anti jonathan'' or follow follow,is that how your little brain works?
Oya lie down  and receive 10 strokes of  cane for posting nonsense.
Re: Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied by jacobs123(m): 2:11pm On Jan 30, 2012
jmaine:

You and your BB crew . . .Who gives a shyte about your opinion and your fvcked up sahara junky reporters . .

the FG does and who cares about you anyway, SAhara reporters is getting the attention of those it needs not people like you!
Re: Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied by mirage(m): 2:49pm On Jan 30, 2012
Kolababa:

You people should keep on abusing yourself while your leaders will keep on wasting, stealing and squandering your collective wealth. Ethnicity will not kill Nigeria, it will only make PDP, ACN and others to wax stronger in their looting business.
Instead of all of us to rise up together and fight these born to loot criminals, you are busy abusing yourself. If a North get power tommorrow, all of you supporting GEJ on ethnic sentiment here will be disappointed to see him dinning and winnig with those northern oligarchy thereby leaving you to languish in poverty inside your creeks. Look at Tinubu, when it comes to his pocket, he will forget anything called Yoruba interest. The negotiation will now be him, his wife senator and his political family alone.
Let us be united against corruption, waste and insecurity irrespective of our ethnic backround to save the future of children. Nigeria can never break, they will prefer to sacrifice you and I for the unity of Nigeria because Nigeria is their pot of soup.
So, give yourself brain o.
True talk
Re: Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied by pmarine: 3:09pm On Jan 30, 2012
werepeLeri:

I think Sowore smokes igbo - even if you have a point, no need to be rude about it. The President is on an official mission - you called it a junket. You need to watch how this same Sowore was rude to Fashola in London sometimes back.

The igbo he smokes is getting into his brain bit by bit.

Sahara is on point, you don't get it; this country in messed up. Can u imagine using N1.2m to create a Facebook account. Isn't that madness. Please, u guys should keep up the good work, we'll continue to harass them,

Reuben Abati should respond ,
Re: Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied by bechex(m): 3:16pm On Jan 30, 2012
shocked  Funny to see what people will sit down to write early on a Monday morning. It is a fact that on any given issue people will have differing opinions, but that does not warant curses and online fights like some on this thread. I will leave with a quote that i find very funny ( No Insult intended ) . It reads ' Fighting on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win, you are still retarrded'  wink
Re: Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied by Amacaco: 3:55pm On Jan 30, 2012
Poster @baslone
Pls I do not throw abuses. I am decent enough to do that.

poster@logica Oops. Ever heard of FoI?

The freedom of Information Act makes it easier for journalists, reporters and any other person to obtain information and use the information so obtained responsibly. It does not require any public official rightfully or wrongly accused of wrongdoing to mandatorily supply the information in order to defend himself. I believe that Sahara Reporters have obtained their information already and so easily because of the FOI Act. Otherwise they could not have gone further to make their publication as that will be callous. All I am saying is that they should publish the Lists which they already have and which informed their rushing to the print. Anything short of that is fishing for information from an accused person.
Re: Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied by Ikology(m): 4:08pm On Jan 30, 2012
Rascals
Re: Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied by anonimi: 4:08pm On Jan 30, 2012
werepeLeri:

I think Sowore smokes igbo - even if you have a point, no need to be rude about it.

And you wey your name na werepe, wetin you dey smoke?
Would you be kind enough to show where Sowore was rude in his reply, please.

The President is on an official mission - you called it a [size=13pt]junket[/size].

You go school at all abi you too dusy dey shack up on your own igbo for get time to check dico even online. If you had bothered, you would have found this definition of junket:

3. A trip or tour, especially: a. One taken by an official at public expense

Free Dictionary
Re: Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied by Akiika: 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2012
Well, the issue is not whether Sowore will speak with other side of his mouth or not if in R. Abati's shoe, but for the GEJ administration to be transparent. You don't make life more difficult for people by increasing a major commodity by 117% claiming the country is broke while you waste money like that. While i agree that some of SR's reports aren't professional but so far it is still the medium that exposes a lot of stuffs about Govt.'s maladministrations and profligacy. Does anybody remember SR activities during the passing away of Yar'adua that some cabals & Turai were hell bent on not relinquishing power to GEJ, the then Vice president? Now the heat is on him and y'all are criticizing SR.
I think R. Abati should release the list of aides to Addis Ababa afterall it's tax payers money.
Re: Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied by gentleoyink: 6:19pm On Jan 30, 2012
So SR were not sure of what they said earlier.
SR should publish their own list for us to see. It is not by just coming out to say this and that without facts. Let's get their facts too.
For those shouting FOI, is it allowed to request for information by SMS?
Re: Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied by youngmonie: 6:23pm On Jan 30, 2012
the truth is always bitter for nigerians!!!
Re: Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied by Akintola11(m): 6:46pm On Jan 30, 2012
Experts Weekly: Boko Haram,

What are the key questions that must be answered about the poorly understood and violent Boko Haram?

http://thinkafricapress.com/nigeria/experts-weekly-boko-haram
Re: Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied by cjfavour(m): 7:02pm On Jan 30, 2012
Those dt supported fuel subsidy removal frm this will know why we d ppl,d true patriots were and are against it. The govt only wants to more money they will spend on themselves and friends nt in nigeria.4get d SURE.It will nt work like PTF. THESE PPL IN POWER ARE WASTERS.
Re: Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied by jmaine: 7:12pm On Jan 30, 2012
jacobs123:

the FG does and who cares about you anyway, SAhara reporters is getting the attention of those it needs not people like you!

And you think mastvbating and ranting over anything anti GEJ gives you prominence . . .You seriously need to and move along . . .

but if you insist that i must indulge in your anti GEJ dogma . . .then i advise you put a through your dumb skull  . .cos it aint happening soon . . .
Re: Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied by reindeer: 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2012
The burden of proof is on the govt to shame SR
The government needs to release a list and put this matter to rest.
Re: Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 30, 2012
Amacaco:

Clearly, youve never lived in a free and fair society. And if you ever have (which I seriously doubt), youre either fairly new there or do not understand your society.

I will now move along to another dummy, 'cause you my friend, I refuse to waste time on. . . . .
Re: Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 30, 2012
jmaine:

And you think mastvbating and ranting over anything anti GEJ gives you prominence . . .You seriously need to [
but if you insist that i must indulge in your anti GEJ dogma . . .then i advise you put a

Stop confusing yourself. Re-read what you wrote; no iota of sense. Are you Pro-GEJ or Anti-GEJ? Your post suggests that you are both? Calm down and make sense.

Ok, now moving on to the next mumu. . . . .
Re: Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 30, 2012
werepeLeri:

Na wa for people.

My friend sharrap! Stop jumping from pillar to post like a rabid raccoon. Youre not making sense!

So, we're gullible for asking the Government to be accountable to us?

Let me explain how this card game between Govt and citizens is played in other countries, because it seems a lot of you are just so used to suffering that you dont even realize it even when you have no Electricity for more that one time in 3 months. . .  oya read:

In this card game, unlike normal ones between friends and equals, THE GOVERNMENT HAS TO SHOW ITS HANDS! "Why?", you might ask. Well, its because, from the jump all the Aces have been cornered by the Government. All the Cards have been stacked against us. So, the Government showing us its cards is not cheating on our part, why? BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT STILL HAS STACKS OF ACES HIDDEN UNDER THE TABLE, AND MANY MORE HIDDEN IN THEIR POCKETS, AND INSIDE BODY ORIFICES THAT WE WOULDNT DARE DIG INTO EVEN IF THEY VOLUNTARILY AGREED TO GET SEARCHED!!!

The odds are severely weighed against you in this card game against the Govt. and try as you may, you will never win. The most you can do is cut into the winnings as much as you can and hope the Govt. will let you keep something, if not for nothing, but at least for your prides sake and for it look benevolent.

Unfortunately, the Nigerian Mobsters that claim to be Govt Officials, are inherently greedy and dont care about benevolence or letting you keep your pride. They think their job is to humiliate you and leave your body and soul severely broken and battered.

You have a better chance of getting cold in hell than winning this card game against these evil men.

My point?

The burden of proof is on the Government to disprove Mr. Sowore. Anything else is tantamount to deceit and chronic desire to keep "it" all for themselves.
Re: Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied by Beaf: 10:07pm On Jan 30, 2012
[size=14pt]Whats the next petty thing for them to hate and rant rabidly about like they're gonna die?[/size]

[size=14pt]Still hating? Still petty? Still a loser?
Here are some donations of tears.[/size]

Re: Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied by Akiika: 10:15pm On Jan 30, 2012
Since when did Govt. activities become secret? and some people are out there blaming SR for asking for information we're entitled to. If SR is lying, the govt. should prove it!
Honestly, people should think before hitting the keyboard. Even 32 aides is freaking too much for the president, what will they do for him? bathe him? clean his behind after shyte? feed him? get him out of bed?, walk him to the conference?
Think guys, has supporting GEJ for everything he does because he is from your ethnic group helped you in anyway, aside from the peanut some of you must have been paid?
Jeez!!! Y'all keep dampening my hope for this joke called Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apete Bridge,ibadan Collapses Again! What A Government! / Alhassan Rejects Taraba Governorship Election Results, Calls It Daylight Robbery / APC Wins All The Rerun Elections In Kaduna,Niger, Nassarawa And Plateau States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.