Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied (20987 Views)

Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic / Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Omidyar & Ford Foundation Financing Sahara Reporters To Promote Media Tyranny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied by jmaine: 10:19pm On Jan 30, 2012
kingoflag:

Stop confusing yourself. Re-read what you wrote; no iota of sense. Are Pro-GEJ or Anti-GEJ? Your post suggests that you are both? Calm down and make sense.

Ok, now moving on to the next mumu. . . . .

Another redundant reetard with a failure to comprehend plain lines . . . since you have decided to get into the game then here it goes again . . .

You and your BB crew . . .Who gives a shyte about your opinion and your fvcked up sahara junky reporters . .
Re: Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 30, 2012
Nigerians have never experienced Democracy (youre still not experiencing it so better to stop deceiving yourselves) so its understandable why most of them are still more confused that lost Sheep in the wilderness.

FOI Act? Where? In Nigeria where the Internet is almost non-existent and is mostly used for Facebook, Watching po-rn, and weekly results of the English, Italian, German and Spanish Soccer Leagues? Or Nigeria where theres only 1million twitter users (in a population of almost 200million people) ? Or the Nigeria where Nipost is comatose and decrepit; where a letter from Kano to Sokoto is bound to take 20,000 years or the equivalent of the expectant return of Jesus Christ (and thats if it ever arrives in the first place)?!

Even in The United States, more often than not, it takes The Government YEARS to respond to Information requested under this Act---- even when the requested info is about your person!!! And when they do send you the requested info (years after the original request date), it is either almost entirely Red-Acted or comes with several missing pages; thats if they grant your request at all.

So, for those of you pretending to know what youre talking about and asking people to seek whatever info they desire under the Rubbish Freedom of Info Act Law approved by GEJ's Govt (a mor*nic attempt to give a semblance of "Democracy in Nigeria" to the Western World), I say: DO US THE FAVOR AND REQUEST THEM ON OUR BEHALF!!! Obviously, we're "unsure" of how to proceed.

You have a better chance of solving: WHICH CAME FIRST, THE CHICKEN OR THE EGG; than of getting any form of Transparency, Accountability or Fairness from this govt.

When you guys are ready, you will take to the streets and boot out the unbelievable crook calling the shots in you country. Until then, make una sharrap and enjoy Fresh Air.

P.S: how come GEJ couldnt win AU Chairmanship against President of Ordinary Benin Republic? Doesnt that tell you all something? Your air is putrid and it stinks and, clearly, nobody wants to swallow whiffs of gas into their lungs just because they want to breathe. GEJ is a deciet, a liar and a crook, and until you all collectively realize it, you will keep getting fed crumbs from their tables while they grub on prime, roasted, T-Bone Steaked Oxen!
Re: Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied by dmainboss: 10:39pm On Jan 30, 2012
^^^Why are you quoting lies like they are truth. No matter how much you shout out lies, they will never become truth!
Re: Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 30, 2012
jmaine:

Another redundant reetard with a failure comprehend plain lines . . . since you have decided to get into the game then here it goes again . . .

You and your BB crew . . .Who gives a shyte about your opinion and your fvcked up sahara junky reporters . .

Hahahaha  look wetin I bold out for you. Oya, tell me, does it make sense? Now, who sounds like the re*tard? Trust me, theres a special place in hell reserved for all those Government Officials who, instead of investing in Education in Nigeria, decided to siphon the money into Off-Shore accounts.

Mr.Gangsta, you see that Eminem wey you post im picture up there, You think he has ever experienced more than 10 minutes of no electricity in his almost 40 years on earth? Or you think he ever had police ask him for bribe every 10 meters? Or you think say na Generator Eminem dey take run studio wey dey produce music wey ur idio*tic self dey dance to everyday? smh

Youre a damn cow. You think you see but you are blind! You think youre smart but youre dumber than a sack of rocks! Theres no hope for you; Youre finished! To know how upside down your life is, read Animal Farm, find out which Character's behavior closely mirrors your and seek to change yourself from there. Only you can help you. Youre a lost cause!
Re: Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 30, 2012
dmainboss:

^^^Why are you quoting lies like they are truth. No matter how much you shout out lies, they will never become truth!

Yup! Lies! Point to one lie I put up there.

Is it that Nipost is comatose? Or my take on how the FOI Act is carried out in The United States? Or that your Govt is seriously corrupt? Or that GEJ got his du*mb self disgraced in front of the whole world a few days ago by the Beninois President? Point to just one lie on there, and if you cant just shut the hell up and watch as I destroy mor*ons that are a little bit more bull-headed than yourself. At least, those ones write more than one line of rubbish. Look at you, too lazy to even type up more than 22 words.

Ol boy, go find your weight class somewhere else. Youre only going to get hurt if you remain in this ring!
Re: Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied by jmaine: 11:00pm On Jan 30, 2012
kingoflag:

Hahahaha  look wetin I bold out for you. Oya, tell me, does it make sense? Now, who sounds like the slowpoke? Trust me, theres a special place in hell reserved for all those Government Officials whom, instead of investing in Education in Nigeria, decided instead to siphon the money into Off-Shore accounts.

Mr.Gangsta, you see that Eminem wey you post im picture up there, You think he has ever experienced more than 10 minutes of no electricity in his almost 40 years on earth? Or you think he ever had police ask him for bribe every 10 meters? Or you think say na Generator Eminem dey take run studio wey dey produce music wey ur idio*tic self dey dance to everyday? smh

Youre a damn cow. You think you see but you are blind! You think youre smart but youre dumber than a sack of rocks! Theres no hope for you; Youre finished! To know how upside down your life is, read Animal Farm, find out which Character's behavior closely mirrors your and seek to change yourself from there. Only you can help you. Youre a lost cause!

All you could do is pick up a typo error that was already rectified . . what a sad performance by the deranged goat . .You fvcking goblin . . . i don't freaking give a shyte about a dung like you . . .   You can as well feed on the sewers for all i care . . .or better still , put a fvcking through your demented skull and you won't be missed . . . freaking irritating maggot
Re: Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied by dmainboss: 11:09pm On Jan 30, 2012
@kingofflag. So in all ur smartness, u couldn't check to see that GEJ only contested on the pages of SR? Did u see any report on the AU site on the contest? Did u see any other African news media report on the contest for the AU leadership? Hmmmm! So only SR had access to the conference? Hmmm! U r really intelligent. Just to ask, can u do a one paragraph articulation that will make sense and is devoid of insults. It might help redeem ur image!
Re: Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 30, 2012
SH nd REUBEN

SH: Reuben, can u please provide us wit d list of delegates?
REUBEN: Its in my bag in d hotel room.

SH: Now dat u ar in ur hotel rum, can we have d list??
REUBEN: Oh! Its wit some top officials, its late already, I can't get it now!!

WHO BE FOOL??
Re: Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied by dmainboss: 11:18pm On Jan 30, 2012
^^^the st.u.p.idity of ur post is how can a chief spokesman of the government provide an online blog owner with the list of names of persons in the president's entourage. That would be the height of incompetence. That is a major major security breach. Which country would ever grant that? Some posts here are really funny.
Re: Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 30, 2012
dmainboss:

@kingofflag. So in all ur smartness, u couldn't check to see that GEJ only contested on the pages of SR? Did u see any report on the AU site on the contest? Did u see any other African news media report on the contest for the AU leadership? Hmmmm! So only SR had access to the conference? Hmmm! U r really intelligent. Just to ask, can u do a one paragraph articulation that will make sense and is devoid of insults. It might help redeem ur image!

Your head!

Redeem what Image? You really think I have any kind of respect for people like yourself that are so ethnically bigotted they wont tell the truth as far as their kinsman is the liar?!

For your info, its been a few days since I found out what Sahara Reporters was. I've visited the sight only once! Oh, so in your skull you think only Sahara Reporters covered the AU Election? What a mo.ron.

And yes, I can make comments devoid of insults, but will I do so when in discussions with your likes? NO!!!

And thats my final, freaking answer, dum*my!
Re: Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied by doyin13(m): 11:39pm On Jan 30, 2012
Lol, Someone alleges misuse of governement funds and demands a list for accountability sake, and some people deem this request an offense.

Na wa. Even Gobbels propaganda machine couldnt do better.
Re: Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 30, 2012
doyin13:

Lol, Someone alleges misuse of governement funds and demands a list for accountability sake, and some people deem this request an offense.

Na wa. Even Gobbels propaganda machine couldnt do better.

SMH

Nigeria is finished!
Re: Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied by OmoTier1(m): 11:57pm On Jan 30, 2012
dmainboss:

^^^the st.u.p.idity of ur post is how can a chief spokesman of the government provide an online blog owner with the list of names of persons in the president's entourage. That would be the height of incompetence. That is a major major security breach. Which country would ever grant that? Some posts here are really funny.
You'r eternally st.upid than I first thought!  Will the heaven fall if GEJ government inherently and innate incompetent goes ahead to release this list? Here in the UK, the government was accused of appointing a chief press officer who was involved in phone hacking. The tabloid that broke the news alleged that the government discussed the consequences of her intended actions in a meeting and the government initially denied it but the cabinet released the official minute of that meeting held in Downing Street and lo and behold that issue was discussed. Obviously, the UK government knew what transparency is all about and how it might yet end up to bite them should they withold details longer than necessary.

If you are not yet aware, it is Nigerians on the ground that are helping to feed SR with every detail in their news article concerning Nigeria and the Presidency. SR is in posession of that list that departed the airport in Abuja and their itenary if you are not aware.

Go back and re-read Abati's attempted rejoiner and see for yourself how He foolishly tried to deny the truth but ended up saying "some Nigerians" might have travelled to Ethiopia on their own,  I mean who is fooling who?
Re: Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied by dmainboss: 12:08am On Jan 31, 2012
^^^My good friend. Try and show some intelligence. How can u compare showing the details of a meeting to the names of the persons in presidents entourage? Haba! At least u finish secondary school na. The list of people in a presidents entourage is a security matter. A simple breach could mean the assasination of the president. U no dey watch movies at all? Abi na home video u dey watch? No presidents spokeperson will reveal that to u. Not in US or UK or anywhere else. Reuben Abati's rejoinder didn't reveal that. He only threw some light on the composition of the group. And didn't call names. It would have been foolish to do so. That is not standard government protocol. Just to educate u a little, in a presidents entourage, a translator or cook or copywriter can also be a security agent under cover. So u want Abati to list such people for u? Please help urself na. You aint looking good!
Re: Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied by cjfavour(m): 12:20am On Jan 31, 2012
dmainboss,then why did abati said dt d list was in his bag?in d hotel. why did he initially agreed to give soworore d list if giving him d list constitutes a security breach? stop giving excuses for these guys dt have vowed dt this country will never progress. Dnt u think dt ppl saw them in d airport wnen they were leaving for ethiopia?
Re: Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied by Lasinoh: 3:24am On Jan 31, 2012
B[b]aba_Eleko

Re: Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied
« #20 on: Yesterday at 09:29:47 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How u take know this guy?  I'm smoking weed while getting the baddest head from ur mother and sister. [/b]

I guess your grandmas on both sides of your family were good Sunday-school teachers at cork-sucking with their babalawos or pastors huh?

The reason they were born without teeth in their gums! A special gift from the gods of your land huh? kiss Thank God my mother and sister never had congenital gum diseases even after learning from the best Sunday School teachers in the world. . .concerning the subject! kiss

Baba_O

Re: Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied
« #25 on: Yesterday at 09:53:24 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Must you read it?

* The 6-hour ban for 'insulting' your mother was worth every second darling. Hope you enjoyed yours? I accomplished something getting rid of my 'bob marley'. On my head and in my pubic area. . . ready for you. Any 'head' you want to suck as a bed time pacifier huh? All clean. . . No fleas! * wink

You desperately adopted adopted another ID to reply the same post? You could not stand my absence just 6 hours? wink Boy!
You remind me of a teenager who has a crush on his Bus Driver! God Bless "Abroad'. . .even toddlers can understand the effects of a good h-orga-sm even without wet dreams! They sure grow up fast these days I tellya. Thank God for 'Gerber' cereals and not wota-wota akamu without milk and sugar in Africa! God punish UNICEF! kiss

I was gonna come back for your skanky azzze for sure!

There! I feel berra now! kiss
Re: Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied by dmainboss: 5:45am On Jan 31, 2012
^^^So where did u have the meeting where they swore Nigeria will never be good? Where u in attendance? If there is anything I have learnt recently, it is the fact that those that are crying wolf are the real traitors and corrupt people. Even u talking crap herre are more corrupt than anyone out there. Sowore is a corrupt guy who collects money from politicians to print false stories.please spare us the saintly picture u r trying to paint. Go check his records from unilag. He has always being a scam. Is it el rufai or yam david west or who? Corrupt and evil folks trying to score cheap points. Let the president do his job and stop trying to bring him down. You will only continue to fail however u try.
Re: Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied by Lasinoh: 5:48am On Jan 31, 2012
dmainboss:

^^^So where did u have the meeting where they swore Nigeria will never be good? Where u in attendance? If there is anything I have learnt recently, it is the fact that those that are crying wolf are the real traitors and corrupt people. Even u talking crap herre are more corrupt than anyone out there. Sowore is a corrupt guy who collects money from politicians to print false stories.please spare us the saintly picture u r trying to paint. Go check his records from unilag. He has always being a scam. Is it el rufai or yam david west or who? Corrupt and evil folks trying to score cheap points. Let the president do his job and stop trying to bring him down. You will only continue to fail however u try.

Whose arzzz are you pointing your 3 miserable arrows at? undecided
If you are referring to any of my posts. . .could you please let me know.
For now. . .I take it that was not meant for me. kiss
If so, re-state it.
I will love to believe you are on the wrong thread. . . sleepy or a little 'tipsy'.

Good night.
Re: Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied by Demdem(m): 8:38am On Jan 31, 2012
Abatis spokesman dmainboss is actually a daft person. I found out this from a similar thread. Kindly attend to this dumbo.
cjfavour:

dmainboss,then why did abati said dt d list was in his bag?in d hotel. why did he initially agreed to give soworore d list if giving him d list constitutes a security breach? stop giving excuses for these guys dt have vowed dt this country will never progress. Dnt u think dt ppl saw them in d airport wnen they were leaving for ethiopia?
Re: Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied by deols(f): 10:55am On Jan 31, 2012
Someone just has to keep the presidency on check and sahara reporters are doing that. Kudos to them
Re: Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied by polokor60(m): 2:47pm On Jan 31, 2012
reuben abati = andoaka tongue
Re: Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied by klear(f): 3:10pm On Jan 31, 2012
And while d insults r flying back & forth, your president just had a #3 million lunch  grin I cant believe that people are angry that some journalists are not afraid to tell the presidency to cut down on their wasteful spending  shocked
Re: Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2012
dmainboss:

^^^My good friend. Try and show some intelligence. How can u compare showing the details of a meeting to the names of the persons in presidents entourage? Haba! At least u finish secondary school na. The list of people in a presidents entourage is a security matter. A simple breach could mean the assasination of the president. U no dey watch movies at all? Abi na home video u dey watch? No presidents spokeperson will reveal that to u. Not in US or UK or anywhere else. Reuben Abati's rejoinder didn't reveal that. He only threw some light on the composition of the group. And didn't call names. It would have been foolish to do so. That is not standard government protocol. Just to educate u a little, in a presidents entourage, a translator or cook or copywriter can also be a security agent under cover. So u want Abati to list such people for u? Please help urself na. You aint looking good!
Oh! U've got 2 be kiddin me. Reuben claimed 2 av d list in his bag, hoping 2 release it when he got his hands 2 it. On asking him 4 d list a second tym, he diverted 2 d fact dat some 'cabals' were wit it. Why didn't Reuben reply dat he won't release d list jst 4 security reasons, and hear u ar running ur 'douche-bag' mouth abt security reasons. Are u now more learned dan d security adviser himself U had better watch ur tongue nd mind how u respond to certain issues,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apete Bridge,ibadan Collapses Again! What A Government! / Dogara Dares El-Rufai To Publish Security Votes / Tony Momoh: "Yoruba Leaders Are A Disgrace"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.