Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Feedback / Comments / Complaints / Suggestions - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Feedback / Comments / Complaints / Suggestions (4340 Views)

**Let Talk Clearing: Complaints, Comments, Feedback & Sugestions.** / *****AUTO SELLERS FEEDBACK THREAD!!****** / Complaints Thread For Auto Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints / Suggestions by modluk: 4:01pm On May 31, 2012
Chelseabmw
I need ur response on this issue,i posted 2006 c-class some days ago to my own suprise another nairalander discourage people and put is own advert on my page.thanks
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints / Suggestions by chelseabmw(m): 12:16pm On Aug 27, 2012
For those of you who are having issues,complaints and suggestions please post here so that we can help you
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints / Suggestions by chelseabmw(m): 12:51pm On Aug 27, 2012
Please note the following statements therein:

ALWAYS POST ON TOPIC

Off-topic posts will also be strictly penalized! We want our forum to be well-organized.

NO PERSONAL ATTACKS OR PUBLIC FIGHTS

Nairaland is a discussion forum, and it is inevitable that disagreements with crop up from time to time. Please be nice and respectful to other members at all times and do not resort to personal attacks, accusations, name-calling, and other unproductive forms of communication. If you are upset with another member of the forum you must settle the fight outside the forum. You must not carry out any 'fights' on the open forum. 'Fights' are not allowed.

Many of the posts on this thread are in blatant violation of these rules and will therefore be deleted. Appropriate action will be taken on Forumites that insist on breaking these rules continuously!
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints / Suggestions by Fhemmmy: 3:08am On Aug 29, 2012
I think this is a great thread . . . Always nice to have a way for the people to send feedback to the moderators.
We surely will be using this . . . cool
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints / Suggestions by chelseabmw(m): 9:04am On Aug 29, 2012
Fhemmmy: I think this is a great thread . . . Always nice to have a way for the people to send feedback to the moderators.
We surely will be using this . . . cool

Yes Boss......This thread is for we all to share great ideas and also learn to follow the stated rules smiley
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints / Suggestions by Fhemmmy: 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2012
chelseabmw:

Yes Boss......This thread is for we all to share great ideas and also learn to follow the stated rules smiley

Yeah, NL is a great tool.
And Auto section is about the clients . . . so we need to make them happy
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints / Suggestions by chelseabmw(m): 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2012
cheesy
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints / Suggestions by Fhemmmy: 9:30pm On Sep 03, 2012
I thought a thread was only allowed to be 100 pages till it is locked?
If the rule has changed, could you please unlock my thread that was 100 pages and got locked?
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints / Suggestions by chelseabmw(m): 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2012
Fhemmmy: I thought a thread was only allowed to be 100 pages till it is locked?
If the rule has changed, could you please unlock my thread that was 100 pages and got locked?

Please post the link here

Cheers
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints / Suggestions by Fhemmmy: 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2012
Also, how come this thread is no more on sticky?
A thread with complaints dont have to be hidden, what do you think, Sir
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints / Suggestions by Fhemmmy: 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2012
chelseabmw:

Please post the link here

Cheers

Here is One: https://www.nairaland.com/158762/pre-order-car-usa-40/104
Will post the rest when i come across them. . . If we are allowed to have more than 100 pages, please unlock mine that was not even 100 pages completed: https://www.nairaland.com/376429/pre-0rder-like-no-other-guaranteed
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints / Suggestions by Osama10(m): 8:12pm On Sep 05, 2012
Hmmmn,we are watching.......
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints / Suggestions by chelseabmw(m): 12:39pm On Sep 06, 2012
Fhemmmy: Also, how come this thread is no more on sticky?
A thread with complaints dont have to be hidden, what do you think, Sir

i am confused myself.Someone keeps hiding this thread and i do not know for what reason.If it ever happen again then i think i will contact seun to know if he is the one doing it.I see no reason why this thread will be hidden when all other section have such threads
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints / Suggestions by chelseabmw(m): 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Here is One: https://www.nairaland.com/158762/pre-order-car-usa-40/104
Will post the rest when i come across them. . . If we are allowed to have more than 100 pages, please unlock mine that was not even 100 pages completed: https://www.nairaland.com/376429/pre-0rder-like-no-other-guaranteed

DONE
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints / Suggestions by chelseabmw(m): 1:06pm On Sep 06, 2012
Osama10: Hmmmn,we are watching.......

Am watching you too
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints / Suggestions by Fhemmmy: 2:01pm On Sep 06, 2012
You are surely the MAN, Thanks!
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints / Suggestions by inspiredm(m): 6:46pm On Sep 06, 2012
Chelsea,

Seun Unsticked this topic earlier, Only the Autos Section has too many Stickied topics, You can check the LOG of this Thread, Visible to Moderators Only to see When Seun Unsticked it.

All Topics Locked During the "OLD" Nairaland Remains LOCKED, With the "NEW" Nairaland, Threads are Allowed to Go Beyond 100 Pages.

The Report to Moderator Button is Active and Still Very Much Functional To report any Issue to the Moderators.

Cheers
Inspired
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints / Suggestions by segovia: 8:45am On Feb 27, 2013
chuddy111
08033478761  or 08126950813
AutoTrust
Call 08033478761  or 08126950813
AUTO MALL
Call 08033478761 or 08126950813
wailey
Call  08033478761 OR 08126950813

The above aliases is a scammer who has been on this platform for a while now and whose preoccupation hasn't been adulterated. He goes about assuming different names but same phone numbers, which I consider quacky! He needs to be taught some lesson
And I think we should. His phone numbers could be tracked via a liason with the on-net providers. His bank account could also be monitored and a red-alert dispensed on any withdrawal. I insist that he could be caught! And made a scape goat! I move the motion.
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints / Suggestions by omrbcl135: 7:04am On Sep 05, 2013
dfjkl;'lkjhgfdsadfkl;lkjhg www.google.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nissan Rogue SL AWD 2008 Model...@ 3.1m / Toks 2004 Model TOYOTA COROLLA Forsale......... / SOLD SOLD Super Sweet 2012 Toyota Highlander Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.