Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Nursing/medicine Study Here In Nigeria & Abroad: - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nursing/medicine Study Here In Nigeria & Abroad: (2315 Views)

Esut College Of Medicine Students Asked To Vacate Hostel, Campus / E-learning Folks In Nigeria & Abroad: Let Add Value To Nigeria Education. / Ask Your Questions About Swedish Free Tuition/ Study Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nursing/medicine Study Here In Nigeria & Abroad: by Amberlight: 6:23pm On Jan 30, 2012
The good news is here again. Are you frustrated but yet you want to study? This is a great opportunity. Amberlight Pre-medics School (APS) brings the good news to people who want to study nursing/medicine in Nigeria & Abroad.

Are you aiming at becoming a:
Doctor/Dental surgeon
Nurse
Pharmacist
Physiotherapist
Vet. Doctor
Medical Lab scientist e.t.c
Attend Amberlight pre medics, a federal government approved preparatory and preliminary institute for medical & paramedical studies home and abroad registered with RC 996087 school for a 13week preparation for your subsequent exams (Utme, School of Nursing Entrance Exams etc.) for medical studies. With the following availability facilities

1. Qualified tutors (3 for each course)
2. Serene lecture rooms
3. Decent hostel facilities
4. Stand by Generator
5. Standard health insurance scheme
We shall offer you basic science courses, basic medical sciences and rudiments to clinical.

Facts to know:
Do you know that you can study pre-nursing programme in south Africa for a year and be working with the certificate and earn as high as 450, 000 per month?
Do you know that you can study medical programmes (Medicine & Surgery, Nursing, Medical Laboratory, Pharmacy etc) in Ghana, Republic of Benin, Kenya, South Africa as low as 80,000 per academic year
For more information, visit www.examsprep.org or call 07031051823 or Kenny-Gee Plaza, agbowo shopping complex, (Basement) U.I, Ibadan, Oyo state Nigeria.
Don’t forget that you can study any medical course in countries like Ghana, south Africa, republic of benin, Canada, Qatar, Europe and America apart from Nigeria. Take a step today by obtaining your registration form @ any branch of skye bank in Nigeria and make your entry on www.examsprep.org with 5,000naira only. Registration closes soon.
Re: Nursing/medicine Study Here In Nigeria & Abroad: by femajokeho: 7:33pm On Jan 30, 2012
hi fellow educational consultant! suffice kudos 2u for ds secret exposed. i will see you at agbowo 2morrow is that ok! gudday.i am engr femmy1

(1) (Reply)

NUJ Course Fees / Prof. Viola Onwuliri Is New Minister Of State, Education. / Can I Register My Jamb In A Cyber Cafe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.