Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Court Orders Airtel Nigeria To Reverse Name To Econet Wireless - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Court Orders Airtel Nigeria To Reverse Name To Econet Wireless (12315 Views)

Get Ready To Be Surprised Heavily By Airtel Nigeria / Econet And Mtn Which One First Enter Nigeria ? / Transition Pattern Of Econet Wireless Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Airtel Nigeria To Reverse Name To Econet Wireless by dont8(m): 5:31pm On Jan 31, 2012
Airtel club 10 to Econet club what?
Re: Court Orders Airtel Nigeria To Reverse Name To Econet Wireless by tlops(m): 6:17pm On Jan 31, 2012
better to change name, management than remain stagnant and die out like Mtel!
Re: Court Orders Airtel Nigeria To Reverse Name To Econet Wireless by Abdblues(m): 6:25pm On Jan 31, 2012
@ Ranks007
Econet is owned by a Zimbabwean businessman and not a south african!!!
Re: Court Orders Airtel Nigeria To Reverse Name To Econet Wireless by tlops(m): 6:26pm On Jan 31, 2012
^^^¨Right.
Re: Court Orders Airtel Nigeria To Reverse Name To Econet Wireless by Henry40: 8:16pm On Jan 31, 2012
Koolking:

Of course Airtel will appeal this judgement. The unstability of Airtel as a company discourages reasonable investment from potential investors. Did I miss something? 5% shares enough to reverse Airtel to Econet? What happens to the 95% shares of other shareholders? This is ludicrous. Is it not expedient for the court to ask Airtel to Pay Econet the 5% shares (with a percentage interest)? To me this judgement can not stand. It is quite obvious Airtel shall win the the appeal

-- The Court also ordered that the name change from Econet Wireless Nigeria Limited, effected in 2003, was irregular, and must be reversed forthwith.
Re: Court Orders Airtel Nigeria To Reverse Name To Econet Wireless by mxxpunkxx: 4:56am On Feb 01, 2012
@koolking
they would never lay it on the table for you to see . .
it's a game . . power tussle, there' is more to it than meets the eyes.
Re: Court Orders Airtel Nigeria To Reverse Name To Econet Wireless by Nobody: 6:11am On Feb 01, 2012
Who cares it won't improve the services they renderd
Re: Court Orders Airtel Nigeria To Reverse Name To Econet Wireless by otokx(m): 3:26pm On Feb 01, 2012
what is wrong with this people?
Re: Court Orders Airtel Nigeria To Reverse Name To Econet Wireless by Emeka72(m): 4:01pm On Feb 01, 2012
Airtel abi ECONET is a very unstable telecom operator. I think the era of V-mobile was the best.
Re: Court Orders Airtel Nigeria To Reverse Name To Econet Wireless by tlops(m): 6:40pm On Feb 01, 2012
compared to Stagnant Stable Mtel.
Re: Court Orders Airtel Nigeria To Reverse Name To Econet Wireless by billyG(m): 8:05pm On Feb 01, 2012
If they like let them change dia name to Bokonet,my kind will not use such inconsistent service provider. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Court Orders Airtel Nigeria To Reverse Name To Econet Wireless by 5p1naz(m): 12:40am On Feb 02, 2012
[size=14pt]econet celtel zain airtel what next? nawa ooooooooooo[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Etisalat Free Data With Tecno P3 / What I Wish Everyone Knew About Etisalat Introduced Ramadan Kareem Data Plan... / Which Browser Is The Fastest For Downloading Large Files?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.