Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Need Info On These Universities, Ghana, Nigeria Publib And Private - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Need Info On These Universities, Ghana, Nigeria Publib And Private (651 Views)

Are These Universities Really The Top 10 Most Popular In Nigeria? / Which Of These Universities Is The Best In Terms Of Academic Excellence? / Beware Of These Universities ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Info On These Universities, Ghana, Nigeria Publib And Private by Tthemanna: 8:07pm On Jan 30, 2012
Hello @all please if you have any info on the following please help:

University of Ghana: Please I need to know how much a session will cost in the uni and the summary of processing to the uni plus how to calculate the aggregate score for SSCE AND WASCE, and chances of been admitted.
Please don't refer me to their website i've seen it, unless if there is an info u need to show me.

LAUTECH, OAU, and ILORIN: I need to know their requirememt for admitting student, and chances of been admitted.

Private: i also need info on the prices of good private universities in Nigeria and chances of been admitted.

Course: Computer Science

Thanks.
Re: Need Info On These Universities, Ghana, Nigeria Publib And Private by Tthemanna: 10:31pm On Jan 30, 2012
Guys pls reply, it is urgent.

(1) (Reply)

Am In Need Of Professional Courses In Ecomomics And Risk Management / Fed Govt Scholarship / 2012 Batch A Corp Members Posted To Kano And Kaduna, Have You Relocated ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.