Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Who Is In God's Side - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is In God's Side (839 Views)

Have Faith In God's Faithfulness. / Who In God's Name In ''nairaland Hacker''..? / I Don’t Believe In God - Katty Perry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is In God's Side by segun4God(m): 7:30am On Oct 15, 2007
hello my people i want to ask you this question and I want contribution from you
"Who is in God's side" tell me
Re: Who Is In God's Side by ajadrage: 12:25am On Oct 18, 2007
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee grin
Re: Who Is In God's Side by segun4God(m): 9:08am On Oct 20, 2007
You said you can you explain why it is you.
Re: Who Is In God's Side by ajadrage: 10:03pm On Oct 21, 2007
I no send satan and his horde of followers, I no send all bad spirits and wicked people, I love all good people and good spirits and the most that I can do for the other brother or sister is to tell them about the love of the one true and living creator, Jehovah.

Aside from me, there are I believe millions of people who are truly on the side of the true God, and amongst these people are brothers and sisters of other nations and races. They might be found in different religions of the world, but in the expected system of things, their way shall be vindicated by the one who looks not at the appearance but at the content. Sadly, this cannot be said for the others from the other side.

Did I make any sense to you?
Re: Who Is In God's Side by tolai: 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2008
'am fully, totally on God's side
Re: Who Is In God's Side by dominique(f): 8:47pm On Feb 08, 2008
Who isnt? Pls reply
Re: Who Is In God's Side by Gfrey(m): 2:23pm On Feb 14, 2008
i am on God's side cos i KNOW HIM intimately and hv found true lv in Him,

Wat abt u? Share ur experience, wuld lv 2 knw those who r MADLY In Lv with him like I AM!

SHALLOM!

(1) (Reply)

Forex Trading System/robots - Scam Or What? / Fl Gators / Washington Woman Admits Acid Attack Was Self-inflicted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.