Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,328 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Hollywood Actress Halle Berry To Quit From Acting To Raise Daughter Nahla? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hollywood Actress Halle Berry To Quit From Acting To Raise Daughter Nahla? (1007 Views)

Yvonne Nelson Banned From Acting For One Year / Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? / Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hollywood Actress Halle Berry To Quit From Acting To Raise Daughter Nahla? by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 28, 2012
HALLE BERRY is thinking of retiring from acting for her daughter NAHLA‘s safety, according to the latest Hollywood celebrity gossip. Is this for real? Click on "Keep Reading" to find out...

Halle Berry wants nothing more than to protect her 4-year-old daughter Nahla from the media—other than from her dad, Gabriel Aubry, judging from the new restraining order—so she’s willing to give up her lucrative acting career just to keep her safe.

Re: Hollywood Actress Halle Berry To Quit From Acting To Raise Daughter Nahla? by Blyss: 11:12pm On Nov 30, 2012
Good, she's washed up anyway. On another note, her daughter looks just like mine in the face. They could be, like, identical twins. Same nose, same lips, same head shape, same ears; everything but the hair is the same, which isn't surprising being that Halle looks EXACTLY like my mother did when she was her age, and my daughter now looks A LOT like my mother, as Halle's daughter looks just like her mother. smiley
Re: Hollywood Actress Halle Berry To Quit From Acting To Raise Daughter Nahla? by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 01, 2012
Blyss: Good, she's washed up anyway. On another note, her daughter looks just like mine in the face. They could be, like, identical twins. Same nose, same lips, same head shape, same ears; everything but the hair is the same, which isn't surprising being that Halle looks EXACTLY like my mother did when she was her age, and my daughter now looks A LOT like my mother, as Halle's daughter looks just like her mother. smiley
wow! That's so lovely...I would have loved to see your daughter, I love babies so much I can't wait to have one soon, by Gods grace, gonna spoil her/him. Babies make my limbs weak and my heart bumpsmiley

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Set To Dump Pregnant Kim Kardashian / Unbelievable: Kemi Olunloyo’s Statement- ‘f^ck Adeboye’ / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is The Most Popular Nigerian Celebrity On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.