Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,123 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Women Will Do Anything To Get Attention! (pics) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Women Will Do Anything To Get Attention! (pics) (4846 Views)

Women Will Do Anything To Get Attention / I Wonder What Women Will Do If They Were No Mirror! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Will Do Anything To Get Attention! (pics) by Babasessy(m): 11:39am On Jan 31, 2012
The 26-year-old turned up at the Palais des Festivals et des Congres in Cannes wearing a transparent plastic corset with white tinsel-like material interspersed to create a frosted effect.

Her stunning figure was on full display – though to an extreme which might make viewing her performance before the watershed a little questionable.

Shy’m wore a toga-like white sheet around her waist to form a skirt, creating a Grecian-style effect- and bared a great deal of thigh in the process. The star wore her hair in a long ponytail, choosing smoked-out eyes and red lipstick to define her delicate facial features.

Re: Women Will Do Anything To Get Attention! (pics) by Chnges(m): 11:51am On Jan 31, 2012
Ask those women there and they'll say its fashion! and if u try to protest u'll recieve a descent slap__i rather go 4 a chimpanzee than a woman that engages in exploitation of her body parts lyk diz
Re: Women Will Do Anything To Get Attention! (pics) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 31, 2012
It is fashion however not all fashion is cool. Case in point (see above).

Smh.
Re: Women Will Do Anything To Get Attention! (pics) by Chnges(m): 12:53pm On Jan 31, 2012
Reverse psychology
Re: Women Will Do Anything To Get Attention! (pics) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 31, 2012
Modernised fashion
Re: Women Will Do Anything To Get Attention! (pics) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 31, 2012
Did she just have her breaasts done? Oni ra nu. Fashion ko Fasha ni!
Re: Women Will Do Anything To Get Attention! (pics) by claremont(m): 1:35pm On Jan 31, 2012
She looks hot, and perfectly chiselled like a machine. Sweet!
Re: Women Will Do Anything To Get Attention! (pics) by Chnges(m): 3:00pm On Jan 31, 2012
Ahhh! I remember those days women were respected 4 their high rate of morality. Even, b4 u toss a lady, u'll rehearse ur speech, select the best cloth u have, and look descent. Then, women don't look at you in the eye coz they'r shy. And if u start the tossing exercise, she'll start drawing maps with her toe, facing downwards and shy! But now, b4 u toss a lady, she'll look you in the eye and ask for ur phone number, And tell you to go home and think about it (although some r different esp. Those in villa) Now see the end product,  Heartbreak everywhere. Even b4 u approach her, she'll tell u "he broke my heart"(in a feminine tune)4uck civilization!! Nonsense! Nonsense!! Bullshit!! Poo! (evaporating)
Re: Women Will Do Anything To Get Attention! (pics) by tellwisdom: 3:16pm On Jan 31, 2012
angry angry That booobbs is too thick for my liking sad sad
Re: Women Will Do Anything To Get Attention! (pics) by onyxo76(m): 3:41pm On Jan 31, 2012
am not impressed at all, why will i want to have this "general market"for keeps?
Re: Women Will Do Anything To Get Attention! (pics) by BABE3: 12:48am On Feb 01, 2012
I actually like it. It's a fun dress. I wish the n[i]ip[/i]ple parts weren't there though. It would have made the dress much "classier".

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Female Body Shapes We Have / The Most Revealing And Jaw Dropping Red Carpet Dress Ever(pictures) / Is There Really A Cure For Strecth Marks???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.