Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,522 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Mujahid Dokubo Asari; Al Mustapha Must Not Die. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mujahid Dokubo Asari; Al Mustapha Must Not Die. (17965 Views)

Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE / Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mujahid Dokubo Asari; Al Mustapha Must Not Die. by basadenet: 5:13pm On Jan 31, 2012
I am sure Asari Dokubo cannot say something like this, may be he was quoted out of context.
Re: Mujahid Dokubo Asari; Al Mustapha Must Not Die. by aljharem(m): 5:16pm On Jan 31, 2012
basadenet:

I am sure Asari Dokubo cannot say something like this, may be he was quoted out of context.

Maybe he did not say Yoruba persay but here it is

[img]http://3.bp..com/-r6c7OJGn9v4/TycH_iuHqAI/AAAAAAAAG30/_21DqhVuW1Q/s640/asari+dokubo1.jpg[/img]
Re: Mujahid Dokubo Asari; Al Mustapha Must Not Die. by Yinkay: 5:25pm On Jan 31, 2012
Since we claim to be in a democracy where there is separation of power between Execuive,Legislatives and Judiciary arms of government, why should any right thinking person blaim the President for an action of the Judiciary or expect the President to interfere directly in the affairs of Judiciary when he is not exercising his Power of Prerogative of Mercy. Divisive statements should be avoided,
Re: Mujahid Dokubo Asari; Al Mustapha Must Not Die. by youngmonie: 5:28pm On Jan 31, 2012
LOOOL, to all those ppl shouting Yoruba rubbish, is it the same yoruba ppl dat voted widely for GEJ, some ppl jus stupid shaa
Re: Mujahid Dokubo Asari; Al Mustapha Must Not Die. by aljharem(m): 5:28pm On Jan 31, 2012
Yinkay:

Since we claim to be in a democracy where there is separation of power between [size=14pt]Execuive,Legislatives and Judiciary arms[/size] of government, why should any right thinking person blaim the President for an action of the Judiciary or expect the President to interfere directly in the affairs of Judiciary when he is not exercising his Power of Prerogative of Mercy. Divisive statements should be avoided,

resounding gbammm, you know we have mad people in Nigeria

today if it is not the fault of the yoruba or fulani it is GEJ or western powers

even if they want to blame, there should be resounds and evidence for the blame not because of bigotry or lack of brain
Re: Mujahid Dokubo Asari; Al Mustapha Must Not Die. by Maximip(m): 5:45pm On Jan 31, 2012
WTF does the president's ethnicity have to do with Al Mustapha's conviction. Unfortunately,
These South-South illiterates are burdens we have to live with. angry
Re: Mujahid Dokubo Asari; Al Mustapha Must Not Die. by usbcable(m): 5:48pm On Jan 31, 2012
SHOFOLAHAN is a YORUBA MAN
I dont understand how SS people see yoruba's as being biased with the judgement.
na wa for SS people and their ethnic sentiment sha undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
i tire for them everything is always painted with ethnic views that is totally illogical lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Mujahid Dokubo Asari; Al Mustapha Must Not Die. by expert555: 6:07pm On Jan 31, 2012
I agree with Asari why did the case last this this long? When I get the facts I will make an educative judgement I need to know why the case was not despence before now. Anyone please
Re: Mujahid Dokubo Asari; Al Mustapha Must Not Die. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 31, 2012
expert555:

I agree with Asari why did the case last this this long? When I get the facts I will make an educative judgement I need to know why the case was not despence before now. Anyone please

It wasn't dispensed because they were waiting for the day GEJ will be president, so they can spite him and blame him for the conviction. What a convoluted way of thinking.
Re: Mujahid Dokubo Asari; Al Mustapha Must Not Die. by moty4all: 6:39pm On Jan 31, 2012
I think it will be better if some people stay away from politics,

What is it with ASARI self, he be like say the ASARI turn Muslim don dey worry am.
Re: Mujahid Dokubo Asari; Al Mustapha Must Not Die. by obataala(m): 7:34pm On Jan 31, 2012
Asari must be nursing an interior motive for such a comment to have originated from him. The question that should be on our lips is what does he want to achieve ,what mission is he committed and is he in alighnment with any party. His outburst defies all rationality.so much is at hand already.
Re: Mujahid Dokubo Asari; Al Mustapha Must Not Die. by kinguwem: 7:44pm On Jan 31, 2012
Asari Dokubo is confused. I thought he is a lawyer. Al-Mustapha has been tried, convicted and sentenced. He should appeal if he is not satisfied with the judgement. The sentence will serve as a deterrent to evil men who love to spill human blood at the slightest provocation. Good judgement!
Re: Mujahid Dokubo Asari; Al Mustapha Must Not Die. by NegroNtns(m): 7:50pm On Jan 31, 2012
MUJAHID DOKUBO ASARI ON AL-MUSTAPHA' s
CONVICTION:"This is the Day of Shame for us all.
Shame on you Nigeria Al-Mustapha and other innocent
Men Will not Die, They will be alive Insha Allah. The
treachery and conspiracy against Goodluck Jonathan
will fail, When you man Obasanjo was there for eight
years he didn't get a conviction. Umar Musa Yar'adua
didn't get a conviction. Shame on you Yoruba. Your conspiracy will fail also.

Can somebody please tell Dokubo to go to Lagos and free Mustapha from his cell. . . if he really really mean it! He should take MEND bomb to Lagos and free Mustapha. Or better yet, he should join camp with Boko and both of them come and blow Mustapha free.

When that happens, then we will know he is a man of his words.
Re: Mujahid Dokubo Asari; Al Mustapha Must Not Die. by jmaine: 8:02pm On Jan 31, 2012
Asari don fvck up . . . what the hell
Re: Mujahid Dokubo Asari; Al Mustapha Must Not Die. by eros(m): 8:03pm On Jan 31, 2012
Mujahid Dokubo Asari is simply a raving mad dog and should also be hanged for his crimes against humanity.
Re: Mujahid Dokubo Asari; Al Mustapha Must Not Die. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 31, 2012
should we be suprised? what does that one know beyond resources. he is as daft and thuggish as idi amin
Re: Mujahid Dokubo Asari; Al Mustapha Must Not Die. by jason123: 8:07pm On Jan 31, 2012
Who is this thug called asari? The maga wants to be relevant . . lol. Why not go tell that to Ken-saro wiwa?? No wonder the Ogonis said they are not Niger-deltans. I keep say this, who wants to leave Nigeria and be in the same country will this rascal A disgrace to all well-educated Niger-Deltans!

I am with the Ogonis here, GOD FORBID my people in the same country as this illiterate called dokubo!
Re: Mujahid Dokubo Asari; Al Mustapha Must Not Die. by ollyruffy: 8:08pm On Jan 31, 2012
By the way, who is Asari Dokubo or Tokunbo?
Re: Mujahid Dokubo Asari; Al Mustapha Must Not Die. by success4(m): 8:29pm On Jan 31, 2012
Dokubo should see his doctor for upstairs medical check up shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mujahid Dokubo Asari; Al Mustapha Must Not Die. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 31, 2012
lets wait for ms briggs to chip in with her own does of 'we own the oil' twist on events
Re: Mujahid Dokubo Asari; Al Mustapha Must Not Die. by ak47mann(m): 8:35pm On Jan 31, 2012
cool
Re: Mujahid Dokubo Asari; Al Mustapha Must Not Die. by BlackBaron: 8:53pm On Jan 31, 2012
Much ado about Asari Tokunbo

What more from a Bin Laden sympathiser lipsrsealed
Re: Mujahid Dokubo Asari; Al Mustapha Must Not Die. by aurenflani: 9:05pm On Jan 31, 2012
ASARI IS NOT A POLITICIAN BUT A NATURAL FIGHTER. HE HATED DIPLOMACY AS WAS EVIDENCED IN DAT ABUJA COURTROOM. HE SPEAKS HIS MIND ALWAYS. THIS TIME AROUND HE DID D SAME & U PPL CALLING ALL SORTS OF NAME - IF U ARE EDUCATED AS U CLAIM DO TELL ME! IS DIS NOT WHAT DEMOCRACY GUARANTEES D CITIZEN? D RIGHT TO SPEAK THEIR MINDS? WHY ARE U CASTIGATING HIM?
Re: Mujahid Dokubo Asari; Al Mustapha Must Not Die. by igboboy1(m): 9:27pm On Jan 31, 2012

TO BE OR NOT TO BE THAT IS THE QUESTION

TO BE A RASCAL OR A [B]SELF ACCLAIMED SOPHISTICATED PERSON[/B]

HMMMMM,

WELL ASARI SHOULD IMMIGRATE TO ZAMFARA COS HE IS THE DEFINITION OF DUNCE

Re: Mujahid Dokubo Asari; Al Mustapha Must Not Die. by teejan: 9:36pm On Jan 31, 2012
who the hell is Asari Dokubo? mumu guy!
Re: Mujahid Dokubo Asari; Al Mustapha Must Not Die. by vanstanzy(m): 9:50pm On Jan 31, 2012
nenenenenenhakuhakunamananana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin Sorry Ascari Dokubo we dont talk monkey in this country. So beat it! angry angry angry
Re: Mujahid Dokubo Asari; Al Mustapha Must Not Die. by vanstanzy(m): 9:55pm On Jan 31, 2012
usbcable:

SHOFOLAHAN is a YORUBA MAN
I dont understand how SS people see yoruba's as being biased with the judgement.
na wa for SS people and their ethnic sentiment sha undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
i tire for them everything is always painted with ethnic views that is totally illogical lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

@usbcable
Dont u get it? We, the other tribes, learnt from the best. grin grin grin grin
Re: Mujahid Dokubo Asari; Al Mustapha Must Not Die. by FEMARY1: 10:13pm On Jan 31, 2012
Hmm

Re: Mujahid Dokubo Asari; Al Mustapha Must Not Die. by Obijulius: 10:18pm On Jan 31, 2012
WHERE is dat BAKARE, come and show ur human rights & activist skills. that is if dis is not a YORUBA plot tell me what it is?
Re: Mujahid Dokubo Asari; Al Mustapha Must Not Die. by Limaoscar: 10:21pm On Jan 31, 2012
Wetin dey worry that confused Asari sef. GEJ will grant the guys state Pardon if their appeal fail now. Abi what's His own.

I hear the way the  Mustapha fellow conducts himself in court cannot  not attract  any iota  Mercy from any court of Justice with a Judge that knows His onions. He even arrogantly put a call to OBJ once I heard.

I beg make him bear his own cross------------that mouthy fellow.
Re: Mujahid Dokubo Asari; Al Mustapha Must Not Die. by Ezniteadin(m): 10:22pm On Jan 31, 2012
See what negotiating with a criminal can cost a government; I am sure Yaradua was deceived to give the National wealth of all Nigerians to this sectional criminal and terrorist
I am not so surprised, you can hide all your life in the creek, dare you come to Lagos and face Gani Adams to insult the Yoruba and not be murdered without a gun, I am sure you will be reminded of all your evil soon,
You are paid with Tax payers money by a government hijacked by you from Nigerian, you threatened Yorubas during the fuel subsidy and here you are crying foul over a verdict that can still be appealed, this time you are using your uncouth unmannered verbiages against the People who installed your Jona.
I see how your sect surports injustice even against the Muslim woman murdered. I really hope your religion supports injustice  
I honestly invite you to Lagos to shout against  the Yorubas on the streets of Lagos if you are really so bold.
Face it, Dokubo, I am sure you are a coward, come from the Creek where you feed fat from the income paid to you by GEJ’S Government.
Bring your broils to the Table, get ready to divide Nigeria and Make GEJ whom you defend your President over both your hide-out in the creek and Bayelsa where you do not have a Land
Re: Mujahid Dokubo Asari; Al Mustapha Must Not Die. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 31, 2012
expert555:

Aigbofa:

It wasn't dispensed because they were waiting for the day GEJ will be president, so they can spite him and blame him for the conviction. What a convoluted way of thinking.

ROFLMAO!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders / Postscript Of The Jonathan Years! What Do You Say? / Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.