Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Governor T. A. Orji Has Commissioned 17 Buses For Abia Line Network. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor T. A. Orji Has Commissioned 17 Buses For Abia Line Network. (764 Views)

Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun / Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! / S H O C K E R Governor T A Orji Has Sacked Half Of His Cabinet Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor T. A. Orji Has Commissioned 17 Buses For Abia Line Network. by Ikndukwe: 1:22pm On Jan 31, 2012
The Governor of Abia State just commissioned 17 buses for Abia Line Network to ease transportation problem in the state and down East. He equally gave brand new vehicles to the LG chairmen and their deputies to enable them put in their best in the discharge of their duties in the council. More so, he made fund available for the 17 LG chairmen for the grading of roads and construction of culverts in the local communities to create access roads to the farmlands and streams in the communities. Here he promised to do more if all hands should be on deck to put in there own best.

Re: Governor T. A. Orji Has Commissioned 17 Buses For Abia Line Network. by Acidosis(m): 1:46pm On Jan 31, 2012
This is a good story, but this kind of story hardly attract comments. Peope prefer BAD stories, SAD stories like boko haram killing thousands, FG embezzling millions of dollars etc. Those are the kinds of stories my fellow Nigerians to read.
Re: Governor T. A. Orji Has Commissioned 17 Buses For Abia Line Network. by Kobojunkie: 2:00pm On Jan 31, 2012
^^^ Really?

Any who, sounds good on paper. Would rather wait to hear how much all of what I have been reading of Orji after his re-election are factual. I mean this is the very same man who allowed rot in that state for 4 years prior. Even though the media in Abia makes to portray him as one who has suddenly found salvation, and realized why it is good for him to do the job he was elected for, I would rather wait to see the results of all the news claims he is working on, to rejoice.
Re: Governor T. A. Orji Has Commissioned 17 Buses For Abia Line Network. by amaham(m): 3:48pm On Jan 31, 2012
Who told this slowpoke of a govnor that abians are lacking transport buses .maybe de buses has paddles to help swim thru de flooded roads in de state better of de buses have wings to fly over de death traps calld roads.moreover I thought abialine has been privatised so I really don't know these orji's new buses story is true.

(1) (Reply)

‘you Can Go’ (with The Oil!) By Arewa Consultative Forum (acf) / Defending The Boko Haram Actions, 0sita Ebiem / Key To Effective Governance: A Panacea For Chief T.a. Orji’s Success.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.