Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

E-commerce Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / E-commerce Site (797 Views)

What's The Best Way To Create This Kind Of E-commerce Site? / E-commerce Website Like & Konga.com Needed ASAP. / Joomla For Designing E Commerce Site Possible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-commerce Site by talk2kitty(f): 4:04pm On Jan 31, 2012
Which is the best e-commerce solution to create an online store?
Re: E-commerce Site by chrishenzo: 2:05am On Feb 01, 2012
Check out www.chrisvicmall.com. Your all in one online store.

Advantages
Free products uploads
Free hosting
Ability to take your shop with you everywhere you go
Get an alert when someone make a purchase
Your own store within the site

And many more
Re: E-commerce Site by digidragonfly: 6:45pm On Feb 07, 2012
Hey Really does depend on a few things.

Magento is the favored platform for many companies as it provides a comprehensive selling solution. One of the other reasons Magento is used so widely is due its flexibility in layering a design on top you can almost fit any design around its framework which is great.

The downside however, Magento is a beat. You will need a dedicated server for the platform as it is resource hungry.

other platforms induce presta shop, not as many features but again quite flexible with design.

If you want a hosted solution and need something up quite quickly, then Big Commerce is great. you can tailor the design to a degree but the support is very good and you don't have to worry about hosting, you pay a small monthly fee and crack on. However be sure that you know what you want out of your shop before you opt to choose anything,

If you wish to discuss your options further, feel free to give me and my company a shout, we are UK based and we've just launched in Nigeria www.itcompaniesnigeria.com you can drop us an email at sayhello@itcompaniesnigeria.com

Hope it all works out

Sandeep
Re: E-commerce Site by harshini: 7:38am On Feb 23, 2012
talk2kitty:

Which is the best e-commerce solution to create an online store?

I suggest http://www.xnynz.com/ .Here i found a Quick Shopping Cart service, It helps to create a online store,
It has three plans such as Economy, Deluxe and Premium, Along with this package you will get the free hosting service.

(1) (Reply)

3 Tips For Successful Work At Home Business Ideas / Please What Can I Do To Get Traffic / JQUERY - The Future Of Web Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.