Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Italy? Anyone? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italy? Anyone? (1246 Views)

Cool Sign I Ran Into In Italy / Aa (2) (3) (4)

Italy? Anyone? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 15, 2007
Any NL'RS in Italy?

I'm thinking of going there

So if anyone has any tips on places to go

and especially where to shop grin grin

I'd appreciate replies
Re: Italy? Anyone? by kokorunna(m): 2:22pm On Oct 15, 2007
Are you going there to live or visiting
Re: Italy? Anyone? by IYaeto(f): 4:10am On Oct 16, 2007
If you're going to shop, go to Milan (expensive) or Naples /Napoli (reasonably cheap) wink. If you go to Naples,watch your belongings. It's like Idumota.
Re: Italy? Anyone? by Nobody: 5:37am On Oct 16, 2007
@k

its a visit

@iyaeto

seriously?

how careful should i be?

dont carry a bag be careful or wear a tight pair of jeans be careful

by the way i want to buy leather shoes and bags
Re: Italy? Anyone? by Vicjustice: 7:45am On Oct 16, 2007
salsera:

@k

its a visit

@iyaeto

seriously?

how careful should i be?

don't carry a bag be careful or wear a tight pair of jeans be careful

by the way i want to buy leather shoes and bags

These shoes and bags wey you want to buy from Italy, them dey for Aba and Sokoto smiley
Re: Italy? Anyone? by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 16, 2007
@vicjustice

well my itinerary will not take me to Aba or Sokoto, Its a work visit so I want to use the opportunity to shop and play
Re: Italy? Anyone? by shushu(f): 1:00pm On Oct 16, 2007
x
Re: Italy? Anyone? by shushu(f): 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2007
x
Re: Italy? Anyone? by IYaeto(f): 4:54pm On Oct 18, 2007
Wear a tight jeans and don't flash your money. Don't carry a bag if you can. Rome is good is you're sight seeing. Naples is good for sightseeing too. Some hotels do shuttles to places like Amalfi. But shoes an bag, Naples is ok. I bet you'll meet some Nigerians on your way. They'll be able to give u directions. Where exactly are u going in Italy?
Re: Italy? Anyone? by iice(f): 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2007
Rome erhhhh nothing that spectacular to me except for some places. Firenze errhhh florence i liked alot. Milan is cool but i haven't been to naples sad

Urgent: Please I Need Your Advice To Book A Flight To Heathrow / 2013 Top 10 List Of America's Most Miserable Cities To Live / Advice Needed: First International Flight, Lagos To JFK, Emirates