Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

What If Shofolahan Was An Igbo Man? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If Shofolahan Was An Igbo Man? (2604 Views)

Can an Igbo Man Be the Governor of Lagos State? (Segregation on Channels TV?) / When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? / Is It True Atiku Is Married To An Igbo Woman ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Shofolahan Was An Igbo Man? by warrior01: 7:58pm On Jan 31, 2012
Just pondering over the death sentence handed over to al mustapha and shofolahan, the former aide of kudirat abiola who betrayed his benefactor for some 'kudi' (money) just like judas did to jesus. Thank God the chicken has come home to roast and we now know who the real traitors are in nigeria as some people have proven time without number that 'judasism' runs in their blood. Yoruba people, i hail una o!
Re: What If Shofolahan Was An Igbo Man? by chosen04(f): 8:03pm On Jan 31, 2012
warrior01:

Just pondering over the death sentence handed over to al mustapha and shofolahan, the former aide of kudirat abiola who betrayed his benefactor for some 'kudi' (money) just like judas did to jesus. Thank God the chicken has come home to roast and we now know who the real traitors are in nigeria as some people have proven time without number that 'judasism' runs in their blood. Yoruba people, i hail una o!
[/quot

LOL
Re: What If Shofolahan Was An Igbo Man? by warrior01: 8:16pm On Jan 31, 2012
just imagine if shofolahan happens to be an igbo man, the likes of dayo kanu, eko ole, al majiri, gbawe and co would have filled the whole place with threads of how igbos will do anything for money. Thank God for this revelation
Re: What If Shofolahan Was An Igbo Man? by aljharem(m): 8:21pm On Jan 31, 2012
warrior01:

just imagine if shofolahan happens to be an igbo man, the likes of dayo kanu, eko ole, al majiri, gbawe and co would have filled the whole place with threads of how igbos will do anything for money. Thank God for this revelation

can you point where I have said Igbos would do anything for money ?

In fact point where I have ever called Igbos out specifically that they love money

dude don't draw my attention to this thread
Re: What If Shofolahan Was An Igbo Man? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 31, 2012
I hate this bigotry that seems to have consumed the psyche of the average Nigerian.

I make bold to say that if Shofolahan was an Igbo man, Igbos would have been up in Arms claiming that he was only sentenced to death, not because he was guilty, but because he's Igbo and Yorubas just want him killed because they are angry M.K.O and his wife were murdered by Abacha, and because they hate Igbos, and are jealous of Igbo achievements etc.

I mean, lets to a look at all the spittle Asari Dokubo has been spewing lately: Al-Mustapha was sentenced only because a certain Region wants to make things difficult for GEJ.

And there you have your answer!
Re: What If Shofolahan Was An Igbo Man? by NegroNtns(m): 8:25pm On Jan 31, 2012
In case any ibo man come wondering why we bash ibo. , . . look, your own fellow ibo dragged you into this controversy.
Re: What If Shofolahan Was An Igbo Man? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 31, 2012
if he was an ibo man, you lot would have been bleating even louder than your fellow eejit in arms asari dunceobo
Re: What If Shofolahan Was An Igbo Man? by aljharem(m): 8:35pm On Jan 31, 2012
Now if Shofolahan was an Igbo man the following would have happened

1. Onlyturth and co would come an say[i] they want to sentence him to death because he is an igbo man and not yoruba. They are tribalistic[/i]

2. They would have said they are doing[i] it to persecute the Igbos in Lagos, Yoruba people snake !!! they can never be trusted baifra this,.,.,. baifra that,.,.,[/i]

3. Peter Obi or Ohaneze w[i]ould say Yoruba people are wicked and that is why it is only hausa and Igbo people they want to hang, what of this,.,.,.,. what of that,.,.,[/i]

4. Yorubas on Nairaland would be trying to explain things to you all but the responds would be, chai Igboman done suffer, yorubas hate us. Lets join the hausa and kill all yoruba people or chase them to seme borders

5. Willy willy and Nchara would then come and say, Yorubas are the problem etc

6. NL war of yoruba and igbos starts.

that is the most accurate prediction

If Al-mustapha was Igbo and the Judge was hausa

1. This aboki blood sucking people hate southerners

2. Ndu_chuks and even alj_harem would come and try to explain things here but we would be insulted

3. Some people would start calling for North and South to divide. we can no long live with aboki people

4. Others would be calling for southern solidarity

If Al-mustapha was Ijaw and the Judge was hausa

1. We give them oil, they cannot do this to us

2. Born to rule, they are oppressors

3. Asari dokubo would say, Never, we would blow up oil pipes and shut down the country. and all other bigoted statement

I can keep going on and on
Re: What If Shofolahan Was An Igbo Man? by warrior01: 8:37pm On Jan 31, 2012
not really surprised you guys are just towing the steps of your forefathers who are compound backstabbers. In terms of betrayals of high magnitudes, ofemmanus sets the pace.
Re: What If Shofolahan Was An Igbo Man? by warrior01: 8:43pm On Jan 31, 2012
al majiri or whatever you are known as, me chie onu gi there; dont let me open ur people's chapter. bloody murderers
Re: What If Shofolahan Was An Igbo Man? by ACM10: 10:45pm On Jan 31, 2012
alj harem:

can you point where I have said Igbos would do anything for money ?

In fact point where I have ever called Igbos out specifically that they love money

dude don't draw my attention to this thread

lipsrsealed

alj harem:

gbam, we have to have a kind off clinic for them so they can be rehabilitate to know money is not everything
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-547667.0.html

huh. . .

alj harem:

ok we know yorubas are sometime lazy people who would perfer to be a tout or beg if the job given to them is not good enough

unlike the igbos that would do anything for money grin

how do tend to tackle that

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-149827.32.html

I never knew your condition is complicated.

Apart from tribalism, you have selective amnesia.

But thank God we 're here to remind u of your problem
Re: What If Shofolahan Was An Igbo Man? by Obiagu1(m): 10:48pm On Jan 31, 2012
What about selling of Abiola's body parts to Abacha?

The list is endless.

Yorubas can do anything, name it, for money without a second thought.

Shame!
Re: What If Shofolahan Was An Igbo Man? by macjive01: 10:52pm On Jan 31, 2012
never a people [size=18pt]BETRAYAL AND TREACHERY[/size] IS HIGHLY ACCEPTED, CHERISHED AND LOVED IN THEIR CULTURE AS MUCH AS THE YORUBAs.

sincerely, it is worrisome.
Re: What If Shofolahan Was An Igbo Man? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 31, 2012
Obiagu1:

What about selling of Abiola's body parts to Abacha?

The list is endless.

Yorubas can do anything, name it, for money without a second thought.

Shame!

they have[size=14pt] zero[/size] conscience
Re: What If Shofolahan Was An Igbo Man? by aljharem(m): 11:05pm On Jan 31, 2012
ACM10:

lipsrsealed

huh. . .

I never knew your condition is complicated.

Apart from tribalism, you have selective amnesia.

But thank God we 're here to remind u of your problem

I am not talking about when I first join NL

I am talking about as far back as a year

dude you went as far back as 2010
Re: What If Shofolahan Was An Igbo Man? by DanKan0: 11:09pm On Jan 31, 2012
alj harem:

If Al-mustapha was Igbo and the Judge was hausa

1. This aboki blood sucking people hate southerners

2. Ndu_chuks and even alj_harem would come and try to explain things here but we would be insulted

3. Some people would start calling for North and South to divide. we can no long live with aboki people

4. Others would be calling for southern solidarity

If Al-mustapha was Ijaw and the Judge was hausa

1. We give them oil, they cannot do this to us

2. Born to rule, they are oppressors

3. Asari dokubo would say, Never, we would blow up oil pipes and shut down the country. and all other bigoted statement

I can keep going on and on

LMFAO I dey laugh ooo cool
Re: What If Shofolahan Was An Igbo Man? by aljharem(m): 11:11pm On Jan 31, 2012
If I talk they would say I hate Igbos forgetting they are even worse

anyway I would leave this for u all onye oshi
Re: What If Shofolahan Was An Igbo Man? by aljharem(m): 11:12pm On Jan 31, 2012
DanKan0:

LMFAO I dey laugh ooo cool

bros that is the break down for you o
Re: What If Shofolahan Was An Igbo Man? by phreakabit(m): 11:17pm On Jan 31, 2012
Not possible. We are not a treacherous and betraying lot. . . This guy can only be Yoruba. Even the Barbaric Northerners wouldn't do what he did. Children of Judas. That's what they are
Re: What If Shofolahan Was An Igbo Man? by aljharem(m): 11:25pm On Jan 31, 2012
phreakabit:

Not possible. We are not a treacherous and betraying lot. . . This guy can only be Yoruba. Even the Barbaric Northerners wouldn't do what he did. Children of Judas. That's what they are

Ok it seems you people want to hear the truth

- Nzeribe did worse because he sold weapons to Nigeria army to kill more Igbos

- 2 weeks ago, 13 Igbos in adamawa who were mourning were died by their kinsmen who happen to be Igbos that used machine gun of them

- Ojukwu used delta Igbos as a buffering zone for his war thus they face caulity while he protect Nnewi ( Effiong accounted to this)

All of the above killed more than just kudirat you know

I can keep going if you want to talk of backstabbers

- Ojukwu declear biafra without telling the SW and tried to invade them without there approval

- Ojukwu killed and even imprison Minority tribe in the east for talking against Biafra

- Nzegwo men told Nnamdi and co to escape before the coup thus leading to a civil war

If you want me to keep going then we can upgrade to articles

1 Like

Re: What If Shofolahan Was An Igbo Man? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 31, 2012
alj harem:

- 2 weeks ago, 13 Igbos in adamawa who were mourning were died by their kinsmen who happen to be Igbos that used machine gun of them

- Ojukwu used delta Igbos as a buffering zone for his war thus they face caulity while he protect Nnewi ( Effiong accounted to this)

- Ojukwu declear biafra without telling the SW and tried to invade them without there approval

- Ojukwu killed and even imprison Minority tribe in the east for talking against Biafra

- Nzegwo men told Nnamdi and co to escape before the coup thus leading to a civil war

let us assume that all these are true for a second. it still will be dwarfed by just one Yoruba act of treachery
example, when afenifere sold abiola to abacha. lwkmd
Re: What If Shofolahan Was An Igbo Man? by aljharem(m): 11:36pm On Jan 31, 2012
re@lchange:

let us assume that all these are true for a second. it still will be dwarfed by just one Yoruba act of treachery
example, when afenifere sold abiola to abacha. lwkmd

it still falls back to al-mustapha right ?

Is there any evidence that he was sold to abacha ?

Bring out fact and I would bring out facts. there is no point in throw lies and propaganda around

Just today one of you men who was Igbo was kidnapped in Ondo by another igbo man who was demanding 5 million naira or get killed

Now start bring out facts.

All I stated I am ready to back up can you back up yours ?

1 Like

Re: What If Shofolahan Was An Igbo Man? by ACM10: 11:37pm On Jan 31, 2012
alj harem:

point where I have[size=20pt] ever[/size] called Igbos out specifically that they love money

alj harem:

I am talking about as far back as a year

Re: What If Shofolahan Was An Igbo Man? by aljharem(m): 11:39pm On Jan 31, 2012
ACM10:

LOL grin grin grin grin grin I just had to stop Nchara aka mekuuxxx back then being new on Nairaland, I am actually sorry for that
Re: What If Shofolahan Was An Igbo Man? by LogicMind: 12:41am On Feb 01, 2012
alj harem:

Lies, lies and lies.
You would say anything to bash igbos. haba.
Re: What If Shofolahan Was An Igbo Man? by LogicMind: 12:48am On Feb 01, 2012
Re: What If Shofolahan Was An Igbo Man? by PointB: 12:55am On Feb 01, 2012
Funny post,
@Ahj Almajiri,

Quit been a chameleon; no man has good enough memory to be a good liar! You are very pathetic liar, that's why most people don't take you serious, except your almajiri brethren. Even the Yoruba people you try to defend, laugh at you behind.

You be complete m-u-m-u! grin grin grin
Re: What If Shofolahan Was An Igbo Man? by Nchara: 5:51am On Feb 01, 2012
Na today? Trust Yoruba at your own peril.
Re: What If Shofolahan Was An Igbo Man? by nedu210(m): 6:05am On Feb 01, 2012
@alj haram, do u knw why i like reading ur post? ___1.___ u eat lie in the morning, afternoon and evening. ___2.___ u make 10% peace with ur right hand and cause 90% confusion with ur left hand. ___3.___ u try to quench fire of tribalism between igbos and yorubas by pouring a cup of water on both side and then light up the fire by pourin litres of fuel on one side. ___4.___ wen ever u see that igbos and yorubas ar not fightin internet war on nl u will go to the deepest part of hell and borrow lies fron condemned liars and pour it on nl. , very soon devil will make u his second in command, and condemned liars in hell will make u their patron. ,  Carry go alj u no de carry last. ,  I like ur spirit sha cos u go extra mile just 2 get wat u want.
Re: What If Shofolahan Was An Igbo Man? by warrior01: 6:06am On Feb 01, 2012
Yoruba people=children of judas  grin grin
Re: What If Shofolahan Was An Igbo Man? by ziga: 6:18am On Feb 01, 2012
One thing that i have seen about our Youruba people is that they will never support something if it is wrong regardless of if the crime was committed by their son.

If that makes them traitors/judases, then, i guess that is a good way to be. Integrity can not be bought in the market.

We can't say the same of some of our other brothers.

1 Like

Re: What If Shofolahan Was An Igbo Man? by ziga: 6:35am On Feb 01, 2012
warrior01:

Yoruba people=children of judas  grin grin

[size=28pt]0/10 - Olodo rabata[/size]

alj harem:

LOL grin grin grin grin grin I just had to stop Nchara aka mekuuxxx back then being new on Nairaland, I am actually sorry for that

It takes a real man to apologize for past sins.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov Rochas Okorocha Launches Free Education To Tertiary Institutions / Anxiety, As Container Laden Lagos-kano Train Stranded / Why Do You Hate Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.