Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Needed Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Needed Help (796 Views)

Please Needed Help! Traveling From Nigeria To Dubai / Needed Help In Armenia (europe) / I Am In Turkey, I Needed Help Pls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Needed Help by Oscar22: 7:53am On Feb 01, 2012
Please i need someone to help me or advise me i have been here waiting for my approval letter from Immigration Department, Malaysia till now nothing happen and my international passport and my admission letter and yellow fever certificate still land there at Malayisa Embassy at Abuja for past one year now, Please someone to tell me what to anybody with much experience's about this, my person e mail address oscarnewtown@yahoo.com
Re: Needed Help by Vicjustice: 11:26am On Feb 01, 2012
Oscar22:

Please i need someone to help me or advise me i have been here waiting for my approval letter from Immigration Department, Malaysia till now nothing happen and my international passport and my admission letter and yellow fever certificate still land there at Malayisa Embassy at Abuja for past one year now, Please someone to tell me what to anybody with much experience's about this, my person e mail address oscarnewtown@yahoo.com
If you are over 50, you may have been given the visa long ago.
To be honest, and as harsh as this reply may sound, know that young Nigerians are the last thing that Malaysian authority want in their country, so, the people would do anything within their power to frustrate you until you withdraw your intention or try alternative country: They are fed up and tired of throwing Nigerians in their over-crowded jails even as they hate to keep on executing more Nigerians.
Re: Needed Help by Oscar22: 2:45pm On Feb 18, 2012
Hope I can still collect my passport back I'm not interested anymore I want travle to S A or European

(1) (Reply)

UK Air Tickect From Lag To Lon HTR / Travel Route From Lagos To London / Residing Abroad, What You Should Know About Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.