Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Spokesman Of Boko Haram Arrested? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Spokesman Of Boko Haram Arrested? (936 Views)

Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri / 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) / Breaking News: The Spokesman Of Boko Haram Abu Qaka Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Spokesman Of Boko Haram Arrested? by patani(m): 6:57pm On Feb 01, 2012
The State Security Service in Nigeria says it has arrested Abul Qaqa, the spokesman of the radical Boko Haram sect: BBC Africa, Please how true is this?
Re: Spokesman Of Boko Haram Arrested? by RICHIEBOI1(m): 7:07pm On Feb 01, 2012
source pls
Re: Spokesman Of Boko Haram Arrested? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 01, 2012
Nigeria’s security police said they captured the alleged spokesman of the Islamist group that has claimed responsibility for a series of bombings and attacks that have killed hundreds of people in Africa’s top oil producer.
“We’ve arrested Abu Qaqa, the so-called spokesman of the Boko Haram sect and one of its leaders,” Ahmed Abdullahi, director of the State Security Service, or SSS, in the northeastern city of Maiduguri, said today by phone.
Agents from the SSS, a plain clothes unit charged with state security, had tracked Qaqa for some time before apprehending him today in the northern city of Kaduna, said Abdullahi.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-02-01/nigerian-security-forces-arrest-islamist-fighters-spokesman-2-.html
Re: Spokesman Of Boko Haram Arrested? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 01, 2012
Hope he will nt escape soon? Anyway ts sss and not 20naira people!
Re: Spokesman Of Boko Haram Arrested? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 01, 2012
He will escape
Re: Spokesman Of Boko Haram Arrested? by TRUTHTELA: 7:29pm On Feb 01, 2012
Officials of the Department for State Security (DSS) yesterday confirmed the arrest of Boko Haram Spokesman, Abul Qaqa in Maiduguri, the Borno state capital.

The arrest was enabled by the GPS tracking of the top Boko Haram fiefdom.

A top official of the DSS in Borno told journalists on phone that,

"we have finally picked him (Abu Qaqa) up and he is currently in our custody, you can report that as a confirmed development".

, More details later

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/breaking-news-dss-arrests-boko-haram-spokesman/108356/
Re: Spokesman Of Boko Haram Arrested? by LogicMind: 7:31pm On Feb 01, 2012
please hang him immediately before he escapes
Re: Spokesman Of Boko Haram Arrested? by SkyBlue1: 7:34pm On Feb 01, 2012
Just heard on aljazeera
Re: Spokesman Of Boko Haram Arrested? by talktrue1(m): 7:39pm On Feb 01, 2012
God is answering our prayer. xtians should not relent in their prayers
Re: Spokesman Of Boko Haram Arrested? by cashmentor(m): 7:45pm On Feb 01, 2012
I pray it doesn't explode the whole thing, rather, this should send a msg to the Boko dudes! Until the main sponsors and financials are held lock down- then i'm sorry, Boko continues!
Re: Spokesman Of Boko Haram Arrested? by edoyad(m): 8:13pm On Feb 01, 2012
S
uper
S
exy
S
mart
S
ecret
S
avvy Agents of Nigerian Politicians, unu Well done. Just arrest Shekau and his sponsors and I'll never criticize you again.  grin
Re: Spokesman Of Boko Haram Arrested? by sheyguy: 8:16pm On Feb 01, 2012
Men . . . if this is true and they can do the same for their leader i will change my name to Beaf!
Re: Spokesman Of Boko Haram Arrested? by NET1(m): 8:22pm On Feb 01, 2012
So, one can still have faith in the Nation 'Nigeria' again? Thank you Lord Jesus!

My advice to the SSS: Hang the motherfvcker before he escapes like his brother o.

.NET
Re: Spokesman Of Boko Haram Arrested? by ak47mann(m): 8:55pm On Feb 01, 2012
listen to anonymous#operation they are working for us  cool
They do not forget and they do not forgive cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZFEnZX0f98
Re: Spokesman Of Boko Haram Arrested? by hakanai(m): 9:16pm On Feb 01, 2012
Thank God.please make sure he caughs out enough details.Don't stop there abeg DSS track them all.Also make sure he remains with you untill you have done all your findings and rounding up o!I hope they have got the information to move in and grab others.If true its a significant relief and huge leap.Kudos DSS,FGN and others resourcefull in the success.
Re: Spokesman Of Boko Haram Arrested? by mukina2: 9:21pm On Feb 01, 2012

(1)

World-class Fire Station In Lagos / Ghana Presidential Candidate Akuffo Addo Fondles Make Up Artist / Hausa Traders, LG Disagree Over Relocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.