Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

I Have N250,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have N250,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? (2420 Views)

Naira Gains 30%, Sells For N250/dollar / Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 / How I Can Sue Gtbank For N250,000,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have N250,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by 5p1naz(m): 7:12pm On Feb 01, 2012
[size=14pt]i have =N=250,000 and i want to invest in something profitable. i had more than that since early last year but i haven't been able to invest this money in anything profitable. so please i need ideas coming in. lots of them plssssss.[/size]
Re: I Have N250,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by knowledge4(m): 9:44am On Feb 02, 2012
Meanwhile, Keep the money in a bank account.
Avoid get-rich-quick schemes and online overnight riches scams.
If you want online business, you have to learn how the internet works from those who know how it works and have proof, not fly-by-night internet teachers. Internet business is real but does not yield overnight riches. Dont believe anyone who tells you he can teach you to earn $100 in 24 hours.

To get business ideas:
Sit down in a quiet secluded place early in the morning or late night and do some thinking. The ideas will come but write them down as they come, else you forget.

Scan your environment. Take a walk round an area. What do you observe? What problems do you see that needs solutions? What solutions can you provide to a need or problem? Think like an entrepreneur, an innovator. Consider the existing products in the market. How can you add value to an existing product in the market? Business is about solutions to problems. If you can solve problems, you will make money.

In Nigeria, we just jump into business because we see others doing them whereas there are many better and profitable biz opportunities waiting to be exploited if only we can do some thinking and scan our environment. There are no magic business ideas anywhere. Hundreds of biz ideas have been presented and discussed on this forum. You only need to make up your mind. Pick one you consider suitable to do and pay the price to make it work.

I advise that you read the book titled ‘Models & Mentors’ by Uju Onyechere. You will read about 50 men and women who set up great businesses with virtually nothing and rose to the peak. You can do it too if you can believe in yourself. Access to huge capital is not the issue!
Many look down on some ideas as too menial yet the money they seek is in those ideas. Many look down on small amounts of money as inadequate capital and fail to start from scratch with what they have. Many seek get-rich-quick biz ideas that will yield overnight riches without any work. Businesses are built by focus, persistence and consistent hard work. Purge yourself of such beliefs and you are on the road to build a business.

What are your skills and talents? What do you like doing?
You can build a biz around your skills and talents.

You can set up to provide essential services and basic needs such as food, clothing, shelter, transportation, education, baby care, health care and communication. You can set up a business in these areas and do well provided you are willing to work hard, be patient, focused and can persevere to overcome challenges and rough times which will definitely come.
Re: I Have N250,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by 5p1naz(m): 2:21pm On Feb 02, 2012
[size=14pt]any1[/size]
Re: I Have N250,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by knowledge4(m): 3:06pm On Feb 02, 2012
I tried to respond but was suspended by the forum administrator,just readmitted.
Leave your email for a private response, though not my style anyway.
Re: I Have N250,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by 5p1naz(m): 4:23pm On Feb 02, 2012
richcassy@yahoo.com @knowledge thats my email
Re: I Have N250,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by idtiwo: 11:33pm On Feb 03, 2012
You just need 60k from that money to start good lucrative business that can turn you to a millionaire in 6 month.for details of the biz,sms me your email address and the state you are resident.Thank you
Re: I Have N250,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by maxta: 5:13am On Feb 04, 2012
@knowledge4, you can send me details on: maxassociates7@gmail.com
@idtiwo, you didn't include your phone number.
Re: I Have N250,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by yommywal: 12:21pm On Feb 04, 2012
read your post,
i presume you ar still working because investment is graet when you have an active work.

however, you can invest the more in a portfolio where it can yeild upto 3% compounding interest for you daily.

for further information, you can visit this page: solidforexltd.com/?sfr=yomiwal

to your success
Re: I Have N250,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 04, 2012
yommywal:

read your post,
i presume you ar still working because investment is graet when you have an active work.

however, you can invest the more in a portfolio where it can yeild upto 3% compounding interest for you daily.

for further information, you can visit this page: solidforexltd.com/?sfr=yomiwal

to your success

enlight me more on dis
Re: I Have N250,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by ilekky(m): 4:13pm On Feb 04, 2012
I want to agree with knowlege4 that making money requires patience and understanding.

Be careful so that you don't get your fingers burnt.
Re: I Have N250,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 04, 2012
Have you tried scanning through www.smallbusiness.com.ng. Many people have testified on the business ideas you can find there.
Re: I Have N250,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by knowledge4(m): 6:51pm On Feb 04, 2012
@babaearly
Thank you for exposing a scam
Its a wonder that some people are on this informative forum to defraud others
Re: I Have N250,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by pukkagroup: 10:08pm On Feb 04, 2012
with that amount there is so much u can do and make very good profit! i can give u or anybody sound ideas of very low investments and high profits! nigerian economy is still very fertile for those who are ready to take the risk! u dont need all that money for starters but just one sound idea! my ideas are tested and pratical.not theories!
Re: I Have N250,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by webKonsult: 11:14pm On Feb 04, 2012
Hi Guy, that sound grate 250k! i will suggest you put of

the money in fix deposit (100k) with the bank. And

invest the remaining part in a viable business.
Re: I Have N250,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by 2sexy(m): 12:30pm On Feb 05, 2012
My best investment is my knowledge. I dig deep into what want to learn before putting my money to it. Frankly, google is your best friend here. Get advice from google and you will not risk losing your money.
Re: I Have N250,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by 5p1naz(m): 12:00pm On Feb 06, 2012
[size=14pt]thanks every1 for your contributions, they'd go a long way , the genuine ones and the fraud boys lol, @knowledge, i got your email adn i replied already[/size]
Re: I Have N250,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by cwts: 10:54am On Feb 08, 2012
@5p1naz are you interested in investing into corporate transport.contact me on qwertycomltd@yahoo.com or call 08182158579 or 07085659683 for more infoRmation.
Re: I Have N250,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 11, 2012
You can invest it into online high yield income programs and start making 120% return on investment daily for detail call : 07045635338 now.
Re: I Have N250,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by buzor(m): 11:19am On Mar 11, 2012
@jonnyboy i can authoritatively tell u that investment u re talking about that pays 120% profit is a SCAM. quote me anywhere.
@op may be u can invest in selling baby stuffs. it sells very well.
my 2cent
Re: I Have N250,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by Omoadugbo(m): 2:24pm On Mar 12, 2012
You can Invest in Mobile Money Business. I new Enterprise in Nigeria today.

You can INVEST with Us
NAIRAMI NIGERIA
check our Fan Page

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nairami/203017919783149

We can Help to IMPLEMENT a Business Strategy in the Mobile Money Industry. Be careful Not to MIS-INVEST.
You can call on 07090251910
Re: I Have N250,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by Omoadugbo(m): 2:31pm On Mar 12, 2012
You can Invest in Mobile Money Business. It is a new Enterprise in Nigeria today.

The Business guarantees Good Return on Investment.

Nairami Nigeria just got a permit to operate Mobile Money Agency Network in some TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS in a part of the country.

The Return and Turn over within 1 MONTH is about 40% of the Total Investment. a short or mid-term investment of 25-40% RETURN within 3 Mon

Nairami Nigeria is however open to serious Investors who want

check our Fan Page

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nairami/203017919783149

We can Help to IMPLEMENT a Business Strategy in the Mobile Money Industry. Be careful Not to MIS-INVEST.
You can call on 07090251910

(1) (Reply)

Real Reason Why Union Bank Changed Their Horse Logo / Good News! Govt Grant Opportunity Like YouWiN Open @ Growth & Employment Project / This Guy Is A Fraudster O. House Beware!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.