Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Should We Continue To Dream The University Dream? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should We Continue To Dream The University Dream? (752 Views)

13 More Days To Dream Academy!!! / Should I Migrate To Canada Or Continue With My Job? / Is It Normal To Dream About Your Boss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should We Continue To Dream The University Dream? by sammygeans(m): 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2007
jobseekers, have you realized that the folly and fantasy you used to dream of in school of getting quick jobs has actually turned to a farce. even though you have gotten a job either cheaply or meritably, don't you wonder: "why are things this hard? gettin job no easy o!"

if you've realised that, don't you feel that younger ones,undergraduates should be discouraged from furthering in so called ivory towers? instead to get training in physical skills and hand crafts. i have a second class upper degree hons. in a prospectively lucrative course but i am earning 15k per month.actually we know the market is glutted with the unemployed and the underpaid graduates, yet we keep hoping. uhn,niger people and their adaptability! well just talking m to my Nigerian people.
Re: Should We Continue To Dream The University Dream? by imolede: 4:13pm On Jan 25, 2008
our problem in this country is that we dont understand knowledge.Do u think your four or five years in school is a waste without a job?Ur education[b][/b] will sharpen any talents you have or at worse give you the needed exposure to excel in whatever you do even if it is akara frying.There is a popular akara seller in O.A.U,known as Alfa,he is doing so well simply because he is educated.Another one made waves in Akure sometime ago with his Akarar suya.

(1) (Reply)

Caim Your Job Over This Weekend / Movie Producers Needed / B And T Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.