Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,561 members, 7,955,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:30 PM

Is It Normal To Dream About Your Boss? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is It Normal To Dream About Your Boss? (7986 Views)

You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much / Is It Right To Say Thank You To Your Boss When Collecting Your Salary? / 6 Secrets Your Boss Doesn’t Want You To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal To Dream About Your Boss? by EmmaMarie(f): 2:48pm On Nov 12, 2007
Is Dreaming Of The Boss Normal?

Hi guys,

I've been working at my job for almost 6 months now and of recent I've been having weird dreams bout the boss who is also female. I've had 3 dreams bout her in the space of 2 months. 2 of the dreams were similar which had a somewhat sexual connotation to it and in the third one she was scolding me bout my dealings in the office.

Please what's your advice? I'm looking for a new job but don't want to quit this one till I get a new one. shocked help!
Re: Is It Normal To Dream About Your Boss? by moreshow(m): 5:19pm On Nov 12, 2007
your case is more less not more than prayer, so i sincerely suggests you consut ur Imam or pastor for a spiritual deliverance. and I wish u best of luck,
Re: Is It Normal To Dream About Your Boss? by dafman(m): 6:43pm On Nov 12, 2007
Nigerians are just too funny. Every problem needs a spiritual deliverance grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Dream About Your Boss? by iice(f): 7:15pm On Nov 12, 2007
grin grin Abi ooo
Re: Is It Normal To Dream About Your Boss? by Seun(m): 4:53pm On Nov 13, 2007
I don't think you can blame the poor woman for appearing in your dreams.
Your dreams are a product of your mind. Maybe you secretly like her eh? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Dream About Your Boss? by saucekid(m): 4:58pm On Nov 13, 2007
LAWD have mercy! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is It Normal To Dream About Your Boss? by Carlosein(m): 5:02pm On Nov 13, 2007
Seun:

or openly dislike and antagonize her.
Re: Is It Normal To Dream About Your Boss? by yimiton(f): 5:05pm On Nov 13, 2007
@ poster,
work on your mind and on your relationship with her.
Re: Is It Normal To Dream About Your Boss? by Greycells(m): 5:05pm On Nov 13, 2007
[s]@Seun

the poster is female, her boss must be male.[/s]

@poster

u think too much about your boss before hitting your mattress,

Think of more profitable things, or rather, engage your soul in more profiitable dialogue before hitting your bed, it helps to shape our dream pattern.
Re: Is It Normal To Dream About Your Boss? by yimiton(f): 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2007
@ poster,
It's normal to dream of anyone you keep thinking about for a long time. Weather thoughts of good or of evil.
Re: Is It Normal To Dream About Your Boss? by wakagirl: 5:15pm On Nov 13, 2007
Work on your mind like someone said be sure you dont have issues with her and that you dont think of her so much for whatever reason, if your mind is clear then pray about it. When your mind is on something you dream about them like i have been dreaming about 9ja for sometime now and that was after i bought my ticket and started thinking of so many things about home sweet home. Good luck
Re: Is It Normal To Dream About Your Boss? by Kaestro(m): 5:35pm On Nov 13, 2007
Emma-Marie:

Is Dreaming Of The Boss Normal?

Hi guys,

I've been working at my job for almost 6 months now and of recent I've been having weird dreams bout the boss who is also female. I've had 3 dreams bout her in the space of 2 months. 2 of the dreams were similar which had a somewhat sexual connotation to it and in the third one she was scolding me bout my dealings in the office.

Please what's your advice? I'm looking for a new job but don't want to quit this one till I get a new one. shocked help!
You already profered the solution to your problems,just keep searching for the job and hopefully when you get one you move on.In regards to the dream you don't need help because you don't expect to find psychics around here do you? Like all the contributors said,it's all in your mind.
Re: Is It Normal To Dream About Your Boss? by seun001(m): 5:52pm On Nov 13, 2007
Seun:

Carlosein:

or openly dislike and antagonize her.
yimiton:

@ poster,
It's normal to dream of anyone you keep thinking about for a long time. Weather thoughts of good or of evil.
wakagirl:

Work on your mind like someone said be sure you don't have issues with her and that you don't think of her so much for whatever reason, if your mind is clear then pray about it. When your mind is on something you dream about them like i have been dreaming about Nigeria for sometime now and that was after i bought my ticket and started thinking of so many things about home sweet home. Good luck

i think this is enuf to point u in the right direction.

G-reycells:

@Seun

the poster is female, her boss must be male.

@poster

u think too much about your boss before hitting your mattress,

Think of more profitable things, or rather, engage your soul in more profiitable dialogue before hitting your bed, it helps to shape our dream pattern.

did u bother to read the post at all hmmm
Re: Is It Normal To Dream About Your Boss? by Carlosein(m): 6:11pm On Nov 13, 2007
according to you
2 of the dreams were similar which had a somewhat sexual connotation to it and in the third one she was scolding me bout my dealings in the office.

do you have any dealings in the office for which you may need scolding
Re: Is It Normal To Dream About Your Boss? by crazyT(m): 6:26pm On Nov 13, 2007
I guess your mind is just playing tricks on you; my advice for you is that you should pray before you hit your bed and bind the spirit of lesbianism.
Re: Is It Normal To Dream About Your Boss? by sod4luv(m): 7:14pm On Nov 13, 2007
lol!
Re: Is It Normal To Dream About Your Boss? by finekid(m): 7:54pm On Nov 13, 2007
Hmmnn, I'm no interpreter of dreams! grin
Re: Is It Normal To Dream About Your Boss? by kaypinchi(m): 8:13pm On Nov 13, 2007
Congratulations!

You are about to be promoted in your office.  Don't even think of getting a new job.
That's the interpretation of your dream.
The inefficiency of your boos will be blown open and your salient skills will be highlighted to pave way for you to occupy her position.

Your inadequacies in terms of  experience and required functional skills will be overlooked to elevated you to this position.
You'll however need 5 weeks of extra hard work to stabilise in this position. Friends and colleagues will admire you. Watch out for a male junior staff or clerk.
Stay away from putting screwdrivers/pins or long thin metals in sockets to prevent electric shock.
Take taxi to & from work in the 3rd week of assuming office.

Just hang in there. Ok.

Again, Congratulations!
Re: Is It Normal To Dream About Your Boss? by Boondoggle(m): 8:17pm On Nov 13, 2007

I agree partly because dreams are not ONLY  the product of our minds. Dreams could come from God or Satan as well. So, wisdom is to decipher the source they are coming from and act upon them accordingly. Dreams are like out spiritual monitors.

dafman:

Nigerians are just too funny. Every problem needs a spiritual deliverance grin

If you believe spiritual controls the physical then you'd better start to believe that most problems in Naija have spiritual undertone.

@ Poster,

To have dreams that go alone the same line reveals basically the same thing and this could mean that the reason you are having the dreams is still pending and requires you to respond in a way. It may also suggest urgency if it becomes very frequent. As for the meaning of the content, you may want to talk to a genuine man/woman of God - I repeat, a GENUINE man/woman of God.

This is not to say you need to run to man of God each time you dream. A dream after eating a fat bolw of Eba before crashing at night may be totally meaningless like the ones one has when suffering from high fever. grin grin grin

Shalom cool
Re: Is It Normal To Dream About Your Boss? by fuzek: 8:54pm On Nov 13, 2007
kaypinchi:

Congratulations!

You are about to be promoted in your office. Don't even think of getting a new job.
The inefficiency of your boos will be blown open and your salient skills will be highlighted to pave way for you to occupy her position.

Your inadequacies in terms of experience and required functional skills will be overlooked to elevated you to this position.
You'll however need 5 weeks of extra hard work to stabilise in this position. Friends and colleagues will admire you. Watch out for a male junior staff or clerk.
Stay away from putting screwdrivers/pins or long thin metals in sockets to prevent electric shock.

Just hang in there. Ok.

Again, Congratulations!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Normal To Dream About Your Boss? by spaceworld: 12:03am On Nov 14, 2007
Ur boss is married just stop thinking about him, do away with any feelings towards him, then u will dream no more about him

finish
Re: Is It Normal To Dream About Your Boss? by ifyalways(f): 12:33am On Nov 14, 2007
lesbians again  grin  cheesy  wink
calmly approach her and see if she is game  OR
go see your doctor,it might be malaria.
     grin     cheesy    grin   grin     grin    cheesy
Re: Is It Normal To Dream About Your Boss? by dada22(m): 3:51am On Nov 14, 2007
hmmmmmm, lesbo?
Re: Is It Normal To Dream About Your Boss? by Nwaka77: 4:04am On Nov 14, 2007
lol @ thread grin
Re: Is It Normal To Dream About Your Boss? by onyekang1(f): 9:07am On Nov 14, 2007
very funny situation u r in grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Normal To Dream About Your Boss? by dela(m): 9:13am On Nov 14, 2007
Not too worry.Many at times our dreams are product of our subconscious mind.May be you do 'fancy' your boss duiring the day.Try and let her go of your mind.best of luck.
Re: Is It Normal To Dream About Your Boss? by sammyjl(f): 10:04am On Nov 14, 2007
I think u like her, r u gay? Let time heal all, besides u cant stop your dreams and only u know what u dream of about your boss, she doesnt, so let it be.
Re: Is It Normal To Dream About Your Boss? by bolaoni(m): 10:45am On Nov 14, 2007
Does every dream have spiritual connotation? I don't think so.

What predominates our mind so many times always show up in what we
dream about.

So @ poster, change your thinking, change your life. wink
Re: Is It Normal To Dream About Your Boss? by 2dye4(m): 12:00pm On Nov 14, 2007
kaypinchi:

Congratulations!

You are about to be promoted in your office. Don't even think of getting a new job.

Your inadequacies in terms of experience and required functional skills will be overlooked to elevated you to this position.

Just hang in there. Ok.

Again, Congratulations!

dear shrink, can i book an appointment? got tons of dreams that need interpretations! grin
Re: Is It Normal To Dream About Your Boss? by denony(m): 12:36pm On Nov 14, 2007
maybe u are having something in mind for her.
Or is she so close to you, maybe lunch together, give a drop?

Consult your pastor for deliverance.
Stop thiking about her before getting to bed.
Just think about ur program the next morning.
CLOSE UR EYES LET US PRAY!
I DESTORY EVERY SPIRIT OF SEXUAL DREAMS IN YOUR LIFE IN JESUS NAME.
Re: Is It Normal To Dream About Your Boss? by ndubest(m): 1:04pm On Nov 14, 2007
Dreams are dreams and dont make a big deal out of it or else it will become a big deal, you make ask yourself your frame of mind in the office
WHY ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A NEW JOB?
HOW DID YOU GET THIS PRESENT JOB?
WHAT ARE YOUR TARGETS FOR THE NEW JOB?
I advise you quietly examine yourself and think of positive things about your current job and your boss before you sleep
another thing is
make sure you dont take work home because thoughts of piles of tasks undone may be causing a night mare for you
DONT MAKE A MONSTER OUT OF MARE SHADOW
even it becomes unbearable you may consult your spiritual director as others have pointed out or you may go for emotional counselling
all the best
Re: Is It Normal To Dream About Your Boss? by oyie(f): 3:05pm On Nov 14, 2007
like the americans will say:

are you thinking of crossing over to the other side?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? / Multinational Company Vs. One Man Business / Interested In Moderating This Section?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.