Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,362 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Northern Monarchs Meet Over Al-mustapha! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Monarchs Meet Over Al-mustapha! (9895 Views)

Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE / Yobe Governor Shuns Minister Over Al-mustapha Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Monarchs Meet Over Al-mustapha! by anataala: 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2012
@Okija_juju who is wishing people dead, i am sure death will visit you before them, b you don't have a clean mind, your mind is wicked toward orders, Bible does nt teach you this nonesene
Re: Northern Monarchs Meet Over Al-mustapha! by NorthSharp(m): 8:28pm On Feb 02, 2012
lee007:

COMMON NORTHERN WANKERS(LEADERS) WHEN WILL YOU GUYS STOP THIS WICKEDNESS, WHY DIDNT YOU MEET WHEN HARRY, SARO-WIWA, ABIOLA, IGBO PEOPLE WERE MURDERD BY YOUR ANIMALISTIC SONS!!!

YOU DESERT ANIMALS WONT STOP THIS SENCELESSNESS, YOU WANT TO HAVE EVERYTHING, OIL, POWER, POLOTICS, PRESIDENT, JUDICIARY AND EVEN DEATH cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

YOU ILLITRATES(YES EVEN AN AVERAGE NORTHERN HAVARD GRADUATE IS STILL AN ILLIRATE) DON CONTRIBUTE ANYTHING TO THE GDP AND YOU WANT TO CONTINUE TO ENJOY OIL MONEY AND KILL US WITH MONEY YOU STOLE FROM EVERY BODY

GO MEET IN THE MOON YOU ELDERLY MORONS, THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH ALMUSTAPHA HAS SINNED AND HE SHALL DIE!!!!

GO DEAL WITH IT CATTLEFUKERS!!!!

Look at this ugly, useless, hopeless Bayerebe! Your treacherous people [/b]are killing your leaders, from within [b]your dirty, ugly, back-stabbing tribe, more than any Northerner is killing them. grin grin grin grin

Who killed that ugly bastard Bola Ige? Was it not another ugly Beyerebe bastard like him?

Who betrayed your bastard super-tribalistic, mth-fcking bastard Awo, and forced him to drink otapiapia? Was it not another ugly bastard Beyerebe like him?

You are a useless agbaya, who brags to have spent 25 years in America YET you are so dumb-Bottom that even a JSS 11 student from a good school in Nigeria would not make the kind of silly spelling and grammatical errors that litter your post!

You hopeless agbaya, you better return home and help your 'akara-o-gbona' hawking mother and take over the dampo-driving job from your ugly old Beyerebe father; who has been driving dampo all his life, from Ilesha to Ikirun, from Ile-Ife to Oshogbo, yet he is STILL in such miserable poverty. grin grin grin grin 

And even though you have been staying in the US for so long, you live there AS MISERABLY as your lazy, hopeless old Beyerebe father back home; you are both complete failures in your respective life; like Beyerebe lazy ar8hole father, like Beyerebe lazy ar8hole son! grin grin grin grin

BASTARD AGBAYA GIDI, OMO ALE!
Re: Northern Monarchs Meet Over Al-mustapha! by Nwaori: 8:40pm On Feb 02, 2012
I used respect d sultan of sokoto thinking he's a detribalised Nigerian but all dat ended d moment i noticed dat he is a callous and uncivilised idiot. D killing of d southerners ve bn going on in d last one yr and dis idiot has refused 2 talk and now dat a northerner is abt 2 be executed, he now wants 2 open dat his dirty and smelling mouth.
Re: Northern Monarchs Meet Over Al-mustapha! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 02, 2012
NubiLove:

The Northerner are all parasites! If they had oil in their land, would the bastards be shouting one Nigeria? alj harem answer the question truthfully. If there was oil in the north, would your bastard and parasitic people be interested in one Nigeria? The only reason why the North is still attached to the South is because the bastard North is poor!

Long Live The People's Republic of Southern Nigeria!!

Which Southern Nigeria are you talking about? when the time comes everybody go answer im papa's name angry angry Southern Nigeria ko Southern naijeria ni
Re: Northern Monarchs Meet Over Al-mustapha! by logica(m): 9:04pm On Feb 02, 2012
Are they judges or lawyers? What's their business with the rule of law?

@Alj_harem
I'm glad to know some people's feelings are hurt when called parasites. I used to think they simply shrugged and laughed it off. Maybe that will make them actually stop being. . .parasites. And I sure was glad to read a post from a northerner who felt insulted by Sanusi's attribution of "derivative" to the poverty in the North.
Re: Northern Monarchs Meet Over Al-mustapha! by expert555: 9:10pm On Feb 02, 2012
@Alj-harem

The north/Emir are parasites everyone knows that, the reason you people still remain in Nigeria is because of the oil. Al-mustapha must die if not any other national security adviser in the future will have the right to murder people and hope to get-away with it. When your bastard Abacha sentence innnocent Ogoni people to death most of them were not even near the crime they were convicted for, that is why I had a ago at that mouthy Fani-kayode the other day.
Re: Northern Monarchs Meet Over Al-mustapha! by NorthSharp(m): 9:15pm On Feb 02, 2012
NubiLove:

The Northerner are all parasites! If they had oil in their land, would the bastards be shouting one Nigeria? alj harem answer the question truthfully. If there was oil in the north, would your bastard and parasitic people be interested in one Nigeria? The only reason why the North is still attached to the South is because the bastard North is poor!

Long Live The People's Republic of Southern Nigeria!!

Your stupidity is mind-boggling! Was it not just a few weeks ago here on NL we read so many posts from SS and SE guys accusing your dirty, lazy treacherous Yoruba people of being parasites too?

Although you absurdly ended your silly post with 'Long Live The People's Republic of Southern Nigeria!" nonsense, your treacherous, back-stabbing people will NEVER be accepted in a 'Southern Nigeria' rubbish.

And until you get oil in Ogbomosho, Ijebu-ode or Abekuta, your untrust-worthy people will FOREVER be lumped together with all non-oil-producing peoples as 'parasites'.

So to the SS people, and even to the SE guys, all the insults you heaped on the Northerners SIMPLY REBOUND back and stick in the fat, ugly ar8es of your lousy, bastard Yarabawa people thus:  

The YORUBA are all parasites! If they had oil in their land, would the bastards [/b]be shouting one Nigeria? LEE007 answer the question truthfully. If there was oil in the SW, [b]would your bastard and parasitic people [/b]be interested in one Nigeria? The only reason why the SW is still attached to the South South is because [b]the bastard SW is poor! grin grin grin
Re: Northern Monarchs Meet Over Al-mustapha! by ak47mann(m): 9:16pm On Feb 02, 2012
boko Haram Crises: MASSOB Hires Buses For Igbos

To bail out Igbos stranded in the North, the leader of Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, Chief Ralph Uwazuruike has sent 20 luxury buses to convey his kinsmen to the East at no cost.

The gesture was announced in an advertorial in a national daily today. Igbos and other southerners are fleeing the north because of attacks on them by the Boko Haram fundamentalist sect. Uwazuruike noted that Igbos are stranded in the north as transport fares have gone up astronomically since they started returning to the East in droves to escape the incessant bomb attacks by the Boko Haram Islamist Sect. Uwazuruike said one of the 20 buses he hired will convey Igbos in Abuja back home while the remaining 19 will be distributed to other states in the north according to a formula based on exigencies.

The MASSOB leader assured the Igbo returnees that they will be initially quartered in Okwe, Onuimo Local Government Area of Imo State where a refugee camp already exists, adding that five refugee centres will be opened in the course of time, with two located in Imo and Anambra and one in Enugu State. For easy link with the buses and to begin arrangement to travel back to the East, Igbos in the North were advised to call two help lines, 07032635198 or 08038734457.

Uwazuruike reiterated his earlier call on Igbos in the North to send their wives and children home while the men could stay back to monitor their investments in the North. At a meeting held at the residence of the late Biafra leader, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu, last weekend, Uwazuruike ordered Igbos in the North to return home since Boko Haram has not withdrawn its quit order on Christians and Southerners in the North.

Meanwhile, a political pressure group based in Northern Nigeria, Arewa Consultative Forum, ACF has justified the 2 January Boko Haram order issued to southerners residing in the north to leave or be attacked by the dreaded group.
ACF Wednesday at a press conference in Kaduna at the Sokoto Road ACF quarters said those blaming Boko Haram for issuing the order were unfair, when in the first place the southerners were the first to issue such order that northerners should leave the south .

Though ACF Chairman , Alhaji Aliko Mohammed said the group is not supporting Boko Haram for issuing such order, he said there was need to properly understand that the southerners started first before Boko Haram retaliated.
According to him, until the Federal Government wakes up to its responsibility of ensuring the security of Nigerians where ever they reside, the kind of situation where a group will just wake up and order some Nigerians to leave a part of the country, will continue.

On his reaction concerning the large number of Igbos leaving the north, Mohammed claimed they as northern leaders have not asked the Igbos to leave, but later said the Igbos can go if they want to go.via

UWAZURIKE DIKE NA ORA! ONYE NWE ANYI NNO YERE GI AMEN cool cool
Re: Northern Monarchs Meet Over Al-mustapha! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 02, 2012
This religious hypocrite should stay out of it. Let the law of the country have its way!
Re: Northern Monarchs Meet Over Al-mustapha! by vislabraye(m): 9:24pm On Feb 02, 2012
The Northen leaders are not serious. I hope he gets hanged. But my question is this, " Why wasnt he executed during OBJ's tenure? Why Jonathan?
Re: Northern Monarchs Meet Over Al-mustapha! by NorthSharp(m): 9:44pm On Feb 02, 2012
Okija_juju:

Those Northern cattlefuckers!!  angry

I wish they all trip over a IED and Die!!  angry

I wish a wild horse would run lose and rap'e them up the Bottom.  angry

bleeping wankers!

That is EXACTLY how I would feel when I read about a gathering of leaders of half-Iyamiri-half-Rivers, dog-eating, smelly Arna:

"Those half-Iyamir-half-Rivers-Arna PIGfuckers!!  angry

I wish they all trip over a IED and Die!!  angry

I wish a wild DOG would run lose and rap'e them up the Bottom.  angry

bleeping wankers!"
grin  grin  grin
Re: Northern Monarchs Meet Over Al-mustapha! by vanstanzy(m): 9:48pm On Feb 02, 2012
NorthSharp:

Your stupidity is mind-bugling! Was it not just a few weeks ago here on NL we read so many posts from SS and SE guys accusing your dirty, lazy treacherous Yoruba people of being parasites too?

Although you absurdly end your silly post with 'Long Live The People's Republic of Southern Nigeria!" nonsense, your treacherous, back-stabbing people will NEVER be accepted in a 'Southern Nigeria' rubbish.

And until you get oil in Ogbomosho, Ijebu-ode or Abekuta, your untrust-worthy people will FOREVER be lumped together with all non-oil-producing peoples as 'parasites'.

So to the SS people, and even to the SE guys, all the insults you heaped on the Northerners SIMPLY REBOUND back and stick in the fat, ugly ar8es of your lousy, bastard Yarabawa people thus:  

The YORUBA are all parasites! If they had oil in their land, would the bastards [/b]be shouting one Nigeria? LEE007 answer the question truthfully. If there was oil in the SW, [b]would your bastard and parasitic people [/b]be interested in one Nigeria? The only reason why the SW is still attached to the South South is because [b]the bastard SW is poor! grin grin grin

@northsharp

U aint so sharp afterall. It seems when u are really lacking of words (like u are now) u curse ur CATTLEF.UC.KING PEOPLE from the north (and not the southerners).  grin grin I find it really amusing that u r insulting the Yoruba man. They have got more guts than u and ur blood-gutted flies in the north will ever have. Just tell them u envy them instead of cursing, u Zap.ING UNCIRCUMCISED P.R.I.C.K.
Whether u b.i.t.ch.es in the north like it or YES, that son-of-a-parasite, Al mustapha is gonna be hanged out to dry. I thought u northern p.r.i.c.k.s dont value life. Well how wrong i was, so ur dear-devil son is so precious to u. While Alhaja Kudirat Abiola, a heroin, mother of democracy in Nigeria that u CATTLEFUCKERS even enjoy, means nothing. Well why aint i surprised when ur entire poeple have illiteracy permanently yoked to their brains.
Go run ur b.i.t.ch @ss mouth elsewhere! angry angry angry angry
Re: Northern Monarchs Meet Over Al-mustapha! by success4(m): 9:51pm On Feb 02, 2012
Somebody said all Yoruba are parasites. I have no problem with that,
But when same person is using platform created by one of  these parasites

Who is he?
Where does his tribe belong to?
His generation are what?

Dude, think before you post, don't post before you think! grin grin grin
Re: Northern Monarchs Meet Over Al-mustapha! by logica(m): 9:58pm On Feb 02, 2012
NorthSharp:

The YORUBA are all parasites! If they had oil in their land, [b]would the bastards [/b]be shouting one Nigeria?
Unfortunately, you aren't as sharp as you think. Ondo and several coastal areas are "oil producing". Yorubas are part of the Niger Delta, of course this is news to you.
Re: Northern Monarchs Meet Over Al-mustapha! by vanstanzy(m): 10:03pm On Feb 02, 2012
success4:

Somebody said all Yoruba are parasites. I have no problem with that,
But when same person is using platform created by one of  these parasites

Who is he?
Where does his tribe belong to?
His generation are what?

Dude, think before you post, don't post before you think! grin grin grin

Who's this goon to say Yorubas are parasites? Guy the forum u are using to run ur foul mind belongs to a Yoruba man. What on earth has the northerner (i believe ur tribal man said this Poo.) ever given us but all the ills of this world.
Am an Ibo-man and i authoritatively say the Yoruba man is far better than these northern p.r.i.c.k.s.
Re: Northern Monarchs Meet Over Al-mustapha! by member479760: 10:09pm On Feb 02, 2012
i'm waiting to see what Mr. 1600 will do!
Re: Northern Monarchs Meet Over Al-mustapha! by Wily2wily: 10:13pm On Feb 02, 2012
NorthSharp:

Your stupidity is mind-bugling! Was it not just a few weeks ago here on NL we read so many posts from SS and SE guys accusing your dirty, lazy treacherous Yoruba people of being parasites too?

Although you absurdly ended your silly post with 'Long Live The People's Republic of Southern Nigeria!" nonsense, your treacherous, back-stabbing people will NEVER be accepted in a 'Southern Nigeria' rubbish.

hahahaaaahaa,
Every thing is Bastard Bastard nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Re: Northern Monarchs Meet Over Al-mustapha! by richjohn1(m): 10:14pm On Feb 02, 2012
LORD LUGGARD Rest in PIECES, I dont disrepect the dead but I never cease to curse him him everyday. No thanks to him for all the blood that has been shed in this unholy union called Nigeria.

@Northsharp you need to visit Yaba left grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Northern Monarchs Meet Over Al-mustapha! by vanstanzy(m): 10:16pm On Feb 02, 2012
ak47mann:

boko Haram Crises: MASSOB Hires Buses For Igbos

To bail out Igbos stranded in the North, the leader of Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, Chief Ralph Uwazuruike has sent 20 luxury buses to convey his kinsmen to the East at no cost.

The gesture was announced in an advertorial in a national daily today. Igbos and other southerners are fleeing the north because of attacks on them by the Boko Haram fundamentalist sect. Uwazuruike noted that Igbos are stranded in the north as transport fares have gone up astronomically since they started returning to the East in droves to escape the incessant bomb attacks by the Boko Haram Islamist Sect. Uwazuruike said one of the 20 buses he hired will convey Igbos in Abuja back home while the remaining 19 will be distributed to other states in the north according to a formula based on exigencies.

The MASSOB leader assured the Igbo returnees that they will be initially quartered in Okwe, Onuimo Local Government Area of Imo State where a refugee camp already exists, adding that five refugee centres will be opened in the course of time, with two located in Imo and Anambra and one in Enugu State. For easy link with the buses and to begin arrangement to travel back to the East, Igbos in the North were advised to call two help lines, 07032635198 or 08038734457.

Uwazuruike reiterated his earlier call on Igbos in the North to send their wives and children home while the men could stay back to monitor their investments in the North. At a meeting held at the residence of the late Biafra leader, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu, last weekend, Uwazuruike ordered Igbos in the North to return home since Boko Haram has not withdrawn its quit order on Christians and Southerners in the North.

Meanwhile, a political pressure group based in Northern Nigeria, Arewa Consultative Forum, ACF has justified the 2 January Boko Haram order issued to southerners residing in the north to leave or be attacked by the dreaded group.
ACF Wednesday at a press conference in Kaduna at the Sokoto Road ACF quarters said those blaming Boko Haram for issuing the order were unfair, when in the first place the southerners were the first to issue such order that northerners should leave the south .

Though ACF Chairman , Alhaji Aliko Mohammed said the group is not supporting Boko Haram for issuing such order, he said there was need to properly understand that the southerners started first before Boko Haram retaliated.
According to him, until the Federal Government wakes up to its responsibility of ensuring the security of Nigerians where ever they reside, the kind of situation where a group will just wake up and order some Nigerians to leave a part of the country, will continue.

On his reaction concerning the large number of Igbos leaving the north, Mohammed claimed they as northern leaders have not asked the Igbos to leave, but later said the Igbos can go if they want to go.via

UWAZURIKE DIKE NA ORA! ONYE NWE ANYI NNO YERE GI AMEN cool cool

Up MASSOB!!!
Why wont AREWA support those blood-gutted flies called BOKO, RAM? After all they are all of the same stock. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Northern Monarchs Meet Over Al-mustapha! by Sweetnecta: 10:26pm On Feb 02, 2012
@Northsharp: « #26 on: Today at 06:30:30 PM »
[Quote] Quote from: BlackPikiN on Today at 01:30:03 AM
You see how The hediot sultan jumped to save Al Mustapha.
All the bombings going on in the north no concern the goat!

Quote from: BlackPikiN on Today at 02:40:40 AM
All the leaders for north starting from theor spiritual leader wey dey for sokoto to the Emir wey dey anywhere go soon hear wetin dey want!
Bloody parasitic ewu ugwu!

You must be a cursed Nyamiri, son of an ex-Nyamiri armed robber, and an Nyamira ashawo, to have written the two posts above.

Are you so disoriented and hateful because your Iyamira LovePeddler of a mother was just murdered by one of her Nyamiri family members for her little savings?

Or are you so distressed that the old LovePeddler died such a painful death like that big Nyamiri cursed coward Uju-iku, and that their two smelling, decomposing carcasses are going to be condemned straight to Hell on the same day?

Or are you so disturbed and perturbed that the old ashawo and the big Iyamiri coward will be eternally tormented in the Hell Fire alongside the cursed Zik (the Owelle of Onitsha and the Grand Harlot of Nigerian politics), the cursed Michael Okpara, the cursed cry-baby Sam Mbakwe, and many others of your cursed Nyamirai leaders?.
[/Quote]As sSalaamualaykum wa Rahmatullah. Sow me Islam in all that you wrote that I bold. I wanna see where your Islam is in insulting this much. Please show me. Takillah.
Re: Northern Monarchs Meet Over Al-mustapha! by jesuspikin(m): 10:39pm On Feb 02, 2012
@EVERYBODY, THESE BOKOHARAMIC GUYS ARE HERE,WHY IS EVERYTHING ABOUT ISLAM VIOLENT PRONE

@SHARPNORTH ABI NA NORTHSHARP YOU ARE A FOOL FROM GENERATION OF FOOLS
GREAT GRAND PAPA AND MAMA FOOLS.GRANDPAPA AND MAMA FOOLS MAMA AND PAPA FOOLS,YOU AND YOUR SMELLING WIVES FOOLS,THE NORTH AND ALL THEIR RELIGIOUS LEADERS MEGGA FOOLS IN FOOLS PARADISE.NSHI PEOPLE
Re: Northern Monarchs Meet Over Al-mustapha! by success4(m): 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2012
vanstanzy:

Who's this goon to say Yorubas are parasites? Guy the forum u are using to run ur foul mind belongs to a Yoruba man. What on earth has the northerner (i believe ur tribal man said this Poo.) ever given us but all the ills of this world.
Am an Ibo-man and i authoritatively say the Yoruba man is far better than these northern p.r.i.c.k.s.

Dude, did you understand my post at all? I am a Yoruba! CONFIRMED.
I wrote to show how retarded the guy that said Yoruba are parasites.
Telling him that using what is created by one Yoruba which he called Parasite
makes him a F.0.O.LLLLLLLLLL shocked
Re: Northern Monarchs Meet Over Al-mustapha! by BlackPikiN(m): 11:02pm On Feb 02, 2012
NorthSharp:

You must be a cursed Nyamiri, son of an ex-Nyamiri armed robber, and an Nyamira ashawo, to have written the two posts above.

Are you so disoriented and hateful because your Iyamira LovePeddler of a mother was just murdered[b] by one of her Nyamiri family members for her little savings?[/b]

Or are you so distressed that the old LovePeddler died such a painful death like that big Nyamiri cursed coward Uju-iku, and that their two smelling, decomposing carcasses are going to be condemned straight to Hell on the same day?

Or are you so disturbed and perturbed that the old ashawo and the big Iyamiri coward will be eternally tormented in the Hell Fire alongside the cursed Zik (the Owelle of Onitsha and the Grand Harlot of Nigerian politics), the cursed Michael Okpara, the cursed cry-baby Sam Mbakwe, and many others of your cursed Nyamirai leaders?.

The Sultan is a f00l forever!
Now go die!
Re: Northern Monarchs Meet Over Al-mustapha! by NorthSharp(m): 11:29pm On Feb 02, 2012
BlackPikiN:

The Sultan is a f00l forever!
Now go die!

Oju-iku is a DIRTY PIG. Now go die!
Re: Northern Monarchs Meet Over Al-mustapha! by NorthSharp(m): 12:07am On Feb 03, 2012
Sweetnecta:

@Northsharp: « #26 on: Today at 06:30:30 PM »As sSalaamualaykum wa Rahmatullah. Sow me Islam in all that you wrote that I bold. I wanna see where your Islam is in insulting this much. Please show me. Takillah.

Yes, there is nothing Islamic in the way I HAVE CHOSEN to respond to the NL ethnic bigots who CHOOSE to insult my good Hausa-Fulani people.

Unfortunately, this is how it is going to be; I am out to defend my people on NL, and I am ready to match ethnic bigotry with ethnic bigotry, ethnic insults with ethnic insults, personal insults with personal insults, etc.

ANYBODY who dares insult the Hausa-Fulani people on this forum would have his fcking ethnic group insulted in the RUDEST manner.

A quote from one of my previous posts:

"A lot of irresponsible ethnic bigots with loose mouths (or rather loose keyboards) had been having a free time for too long on this forum heaping all sorts of unprovoked malicious ethnic taunts against MY GREAT PEOPLE without getting any response from us. NOT ANY MORE!

Any such ethnic insults against my people would now be met with a SWIFT, DECISIVE, VERY HARSH AND UNSPARING response, from a VERY CAPABLE son of Hausa-Fulanis, against the ethnic group of the abusive poster."
Re: Northern Monarchs Meet Over Al-mustapha! by sniperwolf(m): 12:27am On Feb 03, 2012
Now they want to save a killer. There people are funny. I hope they do this ASAP
Re: Northern Monarchs Meet Over Al-mustapha! by NorthSharp(m): 12:34am On Feb 03, 2012
Wily2wily:

hahahaaaahaa,
Every thing is Bastard Bastard nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Yes, he used the word so many times; I only quoted his insult against my people and replaced every occurrence of 'Northerners' with 'Yoruba'.

So blame the bastard, for using the word 'bastard' so many times. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Northern Monarchs Meet Over Al-mustapha! by Nobody: 12:49am On Feb 03, 2012
NorthSharp:

@ NorthSharp
Your ignorance is irritating! How stupid can you and your animalistic Northern people be! The british economy is based on services rendered by services from professionals, please check, they do not have oil but they have one of the strongest economy in the world. My point is, when it comes to working professionals in Nigeria, yorubas have the highest numbers by far. The first set of professionals in Nigeria (lawyers, doctors, engineers, pharmacists etc) were all yorubas. The singaporean economy is also services driven and they have one the best in Asia, all because of the efficiency of the professionals. Now in Lagos, we have maritime sector (import, export and shipping), this is a large source of foreign exchange, You are such a fool, Islamic dumb fool! Yorubas can stand on their own, we have the brains, we have the highest amount of employed educated individuals in Nigeria, BASTARD go to your MOSQUE and blow your self.

The South East Are Enterprising, Business Oriented
The South South Have Oil
The South West Have The Brains, Education and Are A Service Oriented People
The North Central Have Food Production
The North West Have terrorists, islamic fundamental idiots
The North East Have Beggars and Suicide Bombers

Go and burn yourself, BASTARD PARASITIC North-Easterners and North-Westerners!
Re: Northern Monarchs Meet Over Al-mustapha! by Nobody: 1:01am On Feb 03, 2012
inufele2:

Which Southern Nigeria are you talking about? when the time comes everybody go answer im papa's name angry angry Southern Nigeria ko Southern naijeria ni

@inufele2
Do Yorubas Kill Igbos in Yoruba Land ----> NO
Do Igbos Kill Yorubs in Igbo Land ----> NO

Fine yorubas make fun of igbos with the omo igbo thing and igbos make fun of yorubas with the gbati gbati thing but we live in harmony. I have live in Lagos, Akure and Enugu and there is no tension between these two regions of the country. A lot of Edo people actually blend in like yorubas in Lagos. Southern Nigerians have their differences BUT THEY DO NOT KILL. If Nigeria divides in to North and South, Southern Nigeria has more chances of staying together because our perception of what is good and evil is the same thing. Let me give you this example:

In idumota if a yoruba man is arguing with an igbo man, if another yoruba man sees them, the first thing he asks is what happened? What caused the fight? He does not take side with his yoruba brother instantly, he tries to find out who is wrong FIRST!

In Alaba International market if an igbo man is arguing with a yoruba man, if another igbo man sees them, the first thing he asks is what happened? What caused the fight? He does not take side with his igbo brother likewise, he also tries to get what caused the fight.

If an hausa man sees a yoruba man (or igbo man) fighting or arguing with his hausa brother, he first instinct is to join the fight so that they can kill or beat up the yoruba man (or igbo man).

THE NORTH WEST AND NORTH EAST MUST BE CUT OFF FROM NIGERIA, They are a bunch of:
=>Beggars
=>Parasites
=>Terrorists
=>Islamic Fundamentalist
=>Lazy People
=>Retards

I mean begging is a TRADITION in the North-west and North-east ---> what kind of backward people are they!!!
Re: Northern Monarchs Meet Over Al-mustapha! by Nobody: 1:10am On Feb 03, 2012
@ NorthSharp

When Nigeria finally divides let us see which of the Nations would prosper, You NORTH WEST and NORTH EAST would be desolate! Which investor would put his money in a terrorist funded state?

NorthSharp, why are you afraid of NIGERIA splitting in to two? YOU KNOW YOUR PEOPLE WOULD SUFFER!

Just like Fashola has turned Lagos into an Independent economy so would the South West, South South and South East become propsperous independent economy.

The North would start begging Saudi Arabia for money to survive, ha ha,

Yorubas are the hardest working professionals in Nigeria ----> please go and find out! We have professional bodies assocations concentrated in Victoria Island, please check their list and you would see that Yorubas contain the highest, Just go an see for your self! Even in the North, we have so many Nurses, Pharamacists, Doctors that are making up for your regions lack of common sense!

NorthSharp, you and your people are Useless!!!
Re: Northern Monarchs Meet Over Al-mustapha! by NorthSharp(m): 2:57am On Feb 03, 2012
NubiLove:

@ NorthSharp

When Nigeria finally divides let us see which of the Nations would prosper,  You NORTH WEST and NORTH EAST would be desolate! Which investor would put his money in a terrorist funded state?

NorthSharp, why are you afraid of NIGERIA splitting in to two? YOU KNOW YOUR PEOPLE WOULD SUFFER!

Just like Fashola has turned Lagos into an Independent economy so would the South West, South South and South East become propsperous independent economy.

The North would start begging Saudi Arabia for money to survive,  ha ha,

Yorubas are the hardest working professionals in Nigeria ----> please go and find out! We have professional bodies assocations concentrated in Victoria Island, please check their list and you would see that Yorubas contain the highest,  Just go an see for your self! Even in the North, we have so many Nurses, Pharamacists, Doctors that are making up for your regions lack of common sense!

NubiLove:

@ NorthSharp

When Nigeria finally divides let us see which of the Nations would prosper,  You NORTH WEST and NORTH EAST would be desolate! Which investor would put his money in a terrorist funded state?

The North would start begging Saudi Arabia for money to survive,  ha ha,

Yorubas are the hardest working professionals in Nigeria ----> please go and find out! We have professional bodies assocations concentrated in Victoria Island, please check their list and you would see that Yorubas contain the highest,  Just go an see for your self! Even in the North, we have so many Nurses, Pharamacists, Doctors that are making up for your regions lack of common sense!

Look at this clown beating about the bush, spewing nonsensical arguments all over the place, wasting so much space without making even little sense!

You must have been one of the growing army of certificate forgers in the SW, because with this kind of disjointed logic, silly reasoning and incoherent ramblings, there is NO WAY you could have passed your SSCE. Olodo rapata! grin grin grin grin
Re: Northern Monarchs Meet Over Al-mustapha! by aljharem(m): 2:59am On Feb 03, 2012
interesting Nairaland is now a 3 ways war

yoruba vs hausa vs igbo

Hmmmmm

typical of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Will Form Govt In Ogun Come May 29 – Osoba / Wike Orders All Government House Employees To Go For COVID-19 Test / Kanu Nwankwo: Enugu Is Peaceful Because Ugwuanyi Is A Peaceful Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.