Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Omg Abdul Mutallab's Father,the Famous Kid Bomber Is The Head Of Islamic Banking - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omg Abdul Mutallab's Father,the Famous Kid Bomber Is The Head Of Islamic Banking (876 Views)

Mutallab Pleads Guilty -- What Next For Him? / Abdul Mutallab's Online Posts! / Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg Abdul Mutallab's Father,the Famous Kid Bomber Is The Head Of Islamic Banking by hollandis(f): 2:06pm On Feb 02, 2012
NNA if the guy vex,he fit blow customers head away
Re: Omg Abdul Mutallab's Father,the Famous Kid Bomber Is The Head Of Islamic Banking by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 02, 2012
He was chairman of First bank.(or still is?)
Re: Omg Abdul Mutallab's Father,the Famous Kid Bomber Is The Head Of Islamic Banking by namfav(m): 2:19pm On Feb 02, 2012
he was with jaiz bank for more than 10 years and is one of the founders

it seems like people on nl think its very outstanding to be ignorant
Re: Omg Abdul Mutallab's Father,the Famous Kid Bomber Is The Head Of Islamic Banking by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 02, 2012
^^^ lol
Re: Omg Abdul Mutallab's Father,the Famous Kid Bomber Is The Head Of Islamic Banking by DRANOEL(m): 2:29pm On Feb 02, 2012
@op
you should receive the award of nairalands biggest D.AFT
Re: Omg Abdul Mutallab's Father,the Famous Kid Bomber Is The Head Of Islamic Banking by Kobojunkie: 2:39pm On Feb 02, 2012
^^^ Why is the @Poster the daft one?
Re: Omg Abdul Mutallab's Father,the Famous Kid Bomber Is The Head Of Islamic Banking by edoyad(m): 3:15pm On Feb 02, 2012
He's been on the lead of Islamic banking proponents in Nigeria. But honestly speaking, if my child gets involved in an act as despicable as what the underwear bomber tried to do, i doubt very much if i would ever show myself in public. But then again, this is Nigeria.
Re: Omg Abdul Mutallab's Father,the Famous Kid Bomber Is The Head Of Islamic Banking by Demdem(m): 3:31pm On Feb 02, 2012
He is the head and so what?  angry angry angry
Bankers looking for job should apply immediately, their offer is mouth-watering.

(1) (Reply)

This Revenue-sharing Thing Again / SALAMI: NCC Supports MTN On Confidentiality Issues Against Pdp's Segun Oni / Let's Hail The North A Little

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.