Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Current Information On Abuja, revocation, Infrastructure, force-sale& Investment - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Current Information On Abuja, revocation, Infrastructure, force-sale& Investment (2075 Views)

Quick Sale. Investment Land In Ajah. N4m / 60 Acres Of Land For Sale/investment In A Developed Environment@arepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Current Information On Abuja, revocation, Infrastructure, force-sale& Investment by hakir(m): 3:00pm On Feb 02, 2012
hi nairalanders,

i will want to let you into the latest information on f.c.t abuja, the rumors and best property deals and investment

presently there are district that the present minister wants to open up, and we all know, what happens to property values in event of a district being opened.

the districts are :

1. KAGINI DISTRICT (around gwarinpa and kubwa axis)

2. KATAMPE MAIN (directly opposite maitama)

its to my notice that the ground breaking ceremony for katampe will be tomorrow and also kagini was giving to salini company.

REVOCATION: F.C.T administration will soon start revoking lands and uncompleted buildings (abandoned for a long time) in abuja phase 1(maitama, wuse, garki and asokoro), that has being allocated for a long time of which the owners has being speculating.

INVESTMENT :  a renown developer is acquiring 10 hectares estate plot @ kagini and will want to sell 3 hectares of the 10hect to a mini developer, if interested please do let me know.

BEST SALE PROPERTIES:

1. 6 bedroom duplex with guest chalet and a bq @ karu by EFCC quarters and close to asokoro. well built for private use by a german woman. it has 2 living and a bar, all rooms ensuite. DESPERATE SALES - 50M

2. 1068m2 c of o @ mabushi less than 300 meters from wuse 2 - 25m

3.  1800m2 c of o @ dutse/gudu directly on the express road (excellent for service apartment or private guest lodge) - 70m

4. 2285m2 r of o@ maitama extension - 50m

5. 2413m2 r of o @ maitama extension - 52m

6. 3400m2 r of o @ jahi - 27m (medium density: good for a mini estate)

hakir
onivehu2000@yahoo.com
suite 215B, DBM plaza wuse zone 1, abuja
Re: Current Information On Abuja, revocation, Infrastructure, force-sale& Investment by Natudu: 7:19pm On Feb 02, 2012
Hi Hakir,
Thank you for the update. Not many nairalanders look at the abuja property section. I just wish we can create a section just for abuja props. It is somewhat difficult to filter all the property posts everyday for any abuja info.

How much do you know about the new district approved and awarded by FEC recently? Is it Kagini?

Regards
Nat
Re: Current Information On Abuja, revocation, Infrastructure, force-sale& Investment by hakir(m): 5:07pm On Feb 03, 2012
You actually right, its really hard filtring abuja property adverts in the midst of other infos.

Katampe has being flag off yesterday, I guess that will be the next maitama, lands in maitama main is like gold, everybody knows the various plots available for sale there.

Kagini should be flaged up any moment from now.

Anybody that love maitama should take advantage of katampe main before the price balloon up
Re: Current Information On Abuja, revocation, Infrastructure, force-sale& Investment by XNLEO9(m): 3:25am On Feb 04, 2012
Hi Hakir thanks for the info. i thought katampe already have infrastructures, i could be wrong. Anyway this area kagini district is it affordable for common man to invest in, would like to know what plots goes for. katampe main sound expensive to my ears already, I'm not sure if i should ask for price tag.
Re: Current Information On Abuja, revocation, Infrastructure, force-sale& Investment by hakir(m): 3:39pm On Feb 04, 2012
The katampe with infrastructure is that of extension and not maitama main.
Main katampe is located opp maitama and extension is located opp jahi and gwarinpa estate.

Kagini still have cheaper plots compare to katampe, but smaller plots are raising fast in value.
Like 1200m2 r of o land I advertise earlier could go for 4m net price.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Affordable Land Between 300k-800k And 800k Upwards In Ikorodu Axis Lagos / Understanding Land Documents And Titles / Tiling The Tiler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.