Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,575 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

What Would You Give To Get Rid Of Pimples/acne/zits/blackheads? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Would You Give To Get Rid Of Pimples/acne/zits/blackheads? (1121 Views)

Facial Blackheads And How To Get Rid Of Them / Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review / How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Give To Get Rid Of Pimples/acne/zits/blackheads? by princefunm: 4:21pm On Feb 02, 2012
It would seem that pimples and their footmarks(blackheads) are increasingly prominent this days? Every eight face I look at has one. (Seriously, I carried out that exercise. call it coincidence but that figure is what turned up as an average.)

Just what exactly would you do just to rid yourself of them? If you dont have any related cases dont bother posting?
Re: What Would You Give To Get Rid Of Pimples/acne/zits/blackheads? by fernando333: 7:30am On Feb 20, 2012
You can use Aloe Vera as a gel for your skin. It makes your skin free out of acne & generates new cells in your skin.

Re: What Would You Give To Get Rid Of Pimples/acne/zits/blackheads? by signswork: 10:08am On Feb 20, 2012
Effective Natural Pilacin Ointment Available 08098153743
Pilacin NATURAL RICH THICK FORMULA is great for all kinds of cuts, scrapes, and it even heals diaper rash and extra dry skin. Pilacin is an all natural alternative to drug antibiotics .It is completely safe for people of all ages. Pilacin "Ointment" quickly cures infection, and seals, and protects the wound - with, or without a bandage.
To use Pilacin Ointment: Wash the area well with soap and water, cover wound area with Pilacin. You may repeat this three times per day. It can be used on all kinds of cuts, scrapes, cat scratches, puncture wounds, burns, rashes, acne. It is Gentle enough for babies diaper rash!
Use Pilacin on Cuts, Scrapes, Burns, Insect Bites, Acne Sores, etc. It also heals surgery cuts, helps reduce the chance of scarring after surgery, and helps reduce your chance of stretch marks after delivery.

The Popular Gboko (Benue) Pilacin is now available online CALL08098153743

(1) (Reply)

Finally Finally, There Is a now a COGENT Cure For Hiv/aids. / Oil Pulling Miracle For Everyone; Also Very Cheaply Works Wonders For Teeth / Buy Organic Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.