Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response (32668 Views)

Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son / Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Fulani Plots To Colonize Nigeria Like Usman Danfodio / Paul Adefarasin Displays Super Eagles Jersey With Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by Eketem: 8:43am On Feb 21, 2023
Paul Adefarasin who leads House on the Rocks came under fire in the last 24 hours for his claim that there will be another Saul before David.

For non Bible scholars, David was the one after God's heart while Saul was someone who fell out of favor with court by his actions.

He claimed that there will be a Saul before David.

He came under heavy fire and people feel he is just being dragged for not taking a stand.

However the reason he is being called out is for lying and hypocrisy.

1. In April 2022 he was very vocal about the church taking a stand, it was he who declared that no Christian should be on the sidelines.

2. He claimed Christians will give block votes to a certain candidate who they will name before election.

3. After the primaries people speculate that his preferred candidate didn't win and instead of being a decent human being and saying he was guided by his personal bias went to lie that it was some sort of revelation.

4. He is being disagreed with because the Bible instructs that we condemn prophets who lie and claim their personal bias is a revelation from God.

Ezekiel 13:1: Ezekiel, son of man, condemn the prophets of Israel who say they speak in my name, but who preach messages that come from their own imagination.

5. He has the right as a human being and an individual to want to support a candidate and decide to change his mind when his candidate didn't appear but he doesn't have the right to use the Bible to manipulate Christians into whatever thing he has put himself in currently.

Paul Adefarasin Reacts

Friends, you have kept me busy with your tweets, posts, and comments. Though many are harsh, I appreciate your feedback and I still want to take a minute to share my stance with you again, in the hope that you may gain a clearer understanding.

As with all of you, I identify as a Nigerian and a patriot, so undoubtedly, I share in your pain. Living in Nigeria, I share the desire for a working country and that is why we all consider this election critical in our collective quest for a New Nigeria.

I really believe that it will happen, and I wish that you could see what I see – the hope that the parable of Saul and David brings - the after-victory. I understand that there are varying interpretations of the parable of Saul & David, and that is fine.

However, remember that the giver of the parable is the One that can give meaning to it. God gave me that parable and even as I released it, I have continued to search for it’s applicable meaning to the present Nigerian circumstances.

I feel blessed to have your ear, however, I will ask that you listen deeply for understanding, so that you do not miss the message.

Saul, instead of trusting in God, tried to manipulate things and even discountenanced his mentor, Samuel. David on the other hand stumbled, but never stuttered, he was delayed but not too late.

So, whether Saul represents our past or our present, only God knows. Whether David represents the future or now, I can't tell. In any case, the ‘wise’ will wait for the election period to play itself out, before concluding or judging the messenger.

Finally, kindly remember that I shepherd people of all parties, and if that parable was taken in offense, my intention was not to offend you.

However, I stand by what I heard God say to me: that Saul came before David. This means that even if this election does not go the way that you want it to go, don’t be disappointed.

Every election will produce some disappointment for the camps of the candidates who lose. God's will shall still come to pass in Nigeria. It will happen and His ‘David’ will rise to the role. We will get there. Remember, we are all in this together.

If you have your PVC, it is a token of your faith in a New Nigeria. Go out and vote as your convictions lead you, and watch God Almighty do what only He can do.

https://twitter.com/pauladefarasin/status/1628075225047871498

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by SmartPolician: 8:50am On Feb 21, 2023
You guys should let this man be. I think these pastors are now beginning to understand that they cannot even practice what they preach.

Like I posted on one thread, my voting for Peter Obi on Saturday is similar to doing what Pontus Pilate did when the Jews demanded that Jesus be crucified for no apparent reason.

123 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by Eketem: 8:54am On Feb 21, 2023
SmartPolician:
You guys should let this man be. I think these pastors are now beginning to understand that they cannot even practice what they preach.

Like I posted on one thread, my voting for Peter Obi on Saturday is similar to doing what Pontus Pilate did when the Jews demanded that Jesus be crucified for no apparent reason.

He should apologize for lying and trying to mango people with his personal bias and claiming it is a revelation

166 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by seunmsg(m): 8:57am On Feb 21, 2023
Obi supporters have finally found Agbado 🌽🌽🌽 inside Adefarasin’s pocket 🤣🤣🤣.

I don’t understand why these headless mob think everybody must support their well packaged Agulu fraud. Anyway, they will all go back to wailing and agitating for IPOB by this time next week.

117 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by fupohed(m): 9:02am On Feb 21, 2023
They (Including others who are scared to take a stand) are scared of Tinu....since their hustle is in Lagos. They know the truth but watin them dey chop no make them fit come out openly to say the truth.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by NothingDoMe: 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2023
lol
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by Bumbambulla(m): 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2023
Okay

Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by Moh247: 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2023
grin

Obi is not a Christian candidate, he is a rugged cultist on black black candidate

Cry if its painful to you, No Pastor is endorsing a cultist from Anambra and an IPOB sympathiser

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by NothingDoMe: 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2023
seunmsg:

I don’t understand why these headless mob think everybody must support their well packaged Agulu fraud. Anyway, they will all go back to wailing and agitating for IPOB by this time next week.
Be quiet. I'm a member of HOTR. He initially gave recommendations on what we should look for in a president. Only for him to suddenly start talking about Saul and Paul.

If Buhari is not Saul then who is Buhari? Nebuchadnezzer?

Panam Percy Paul preached similar message three years ago and identified Buhari as Saul.

No wonder Akpororo had the guts to insult Peter Obi. No be message them send am so?

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by Houseontherock1: 8:15pm On Feb 22, 2023
I just don't understand why it's extremely difficult for you people to accept the fact that everyone can't face one direction! Let's practice democracy freely without fear of being insulted! I hope the man that bought the musical instruments for redeem church has gone to pick his stuff according to his threat because baba has not openly declared his support for any candidate undecided

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by Frendiness(m): 8:15pm On Feb 22, 2023
Cool
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by adamusuleiman1: 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2023
One man one vote. He is free to support anyone he wants. You do not need the confirmation from a pastor or an Imam on who to vote for.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by ecolime(m): 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2023
Moh247:
grin

Obi is not a Christian candidate, he is a rugged cultist on black black candidate
You will deactivate your account this weekend. Or latest Feb 28 when your contract ends.

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by computer0810(m): 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2023
The desperation of dis obiDENSE is top notch

Is it by force to endorse obi.....come dis weekend the enemies of Nigeria will be disappointed

By dis same weekend yoruba's will become betrayer, tribalist, and Nigeria will become a zoo again while some ppl will return to biafra or death

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by Dpharisee: 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2023
Buhari is worse than Saul who did not standby and watch his people killed by the Philistines who can be equated with Fulani herdsmen militia

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by WibusJaga: 8:17pm On Feb 22, 2023
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by FactBoyz: 8:17pm On Feb 22, 2023
grin
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 22, 2023
wink Yoruba pastors where expecting the only Christian candidate to be osinbanjo, that's why before primaries all Yoruba pastors where shouting Christians must rule in 2023.

As the only Christian candidate is now Igbo, all the Yoruba pastors returned to support the Muslim Muslim ticket they were preaching against.

Igbos face fact, Obi can't get 20k votes from Yorubas

Even all the major pastors( eneche, ecwa, umca etc) and parishes in the north are supporting Obi, northern Christians are supporting Obi, big South South pastors (Suleman, Chris, ibiyome) are supporting Obi.

No big Yoruba pastor supports Obi.

Igbos open your eyes and vote Atiku the Unifier.

Atiku is coming

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by BAZ001: 8:17pm On Feb 22, 2023
Obident can drag and bully anybody online.
I hope we will take this bullying to the polling unit and stand with our votes.
I included we grin before una drag me, we are together fighting for a better Nigeria
Leave this pastors and focus on touts that comes to snatch ballot boxes or disrupt elections.

Internet bullying won’t win election on ground

7 Likes

Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by Klington: 8:17pm On Feb 22, 2023
The CORN munching pastor thinks that God is an author of confusion
Never.

Nigeria accounts for 89% of martyred christians in the entire world.

Tilinbu even had the temerity to hire Fake agbado bishops just to achieve his evil agenda after giving the christians the middle finger with Muslim Muslim ticket.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by dujride: 8:18pm On Feb 22, 2023
Owo massacre

Deborah's lynching

8 months ASUU strike

Fuel scarcity

N420 per liter of fuel

N750 to $1

Naira scarcity

Millions k!lled by herdsmen

Millions k!lled by Boko

Farmer-herder crisis

Train attacks

Kidnapping and banditry.

These are the reasons why I'll vote out APC

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:18pm On Feb 22, 2023
seunmsg:

Yoruba Muslim votes won't make tinubu win,that's why he is crying of naira notes to buy votes.Nigerians are wiser

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by israelmao(m): 8:18pm On Feb 22, 2023
God's perfect WILL will emerge in this coming Saturday election as the Lord lives

7 Likes

Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by PHZADDY1(m): 8:18pm On Feb 22, 2023
Its either you support obi or shut up

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by StrongAlphMale: 8:19pm On Feb 22, 2023
The pastor has a right to support for whoever he wishes.

4 Likes

Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by StrongAlphMale: 8:19pm On Feb 22, 2023
PHZADDY1:
Its either you support obi or shut up

Bros everyone must not support obi. Everyone has a choice and the pastor is entitled to his opinion and choice

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" / World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates / Ramadan: I Don’t Fast, Will I Be Punished?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.