Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi (9789 Views)

Ojukwu Was A Dictator – Phillip Effiong / Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals / Ojukwu Was Forced To Defend His People, Says Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi by Bolarge1(m): 3:06pm On Feb 03, 2012
Where are all these people when he was sick?.

Probably there presence could have encouraged him to leave longer.

Such is life!

Re: In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi by Bolarge1(m): 3:08pm On Feb 03, 2012
SORRY ITS BETTER TO LEAVE FOR GOD THAN FOR MEN!

R.I.P

Re: In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi by Wallie(m): 4:25pm On Feb 03, 2012
Madamot:

I couldnt agree more with Onenewman, Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!!! When will all these tribal insults stop Nairaland used to be seen as a very important research tool and a veritable treasure for authentic research on Nigeria especially in far away lands. People would always go to Nairaland to get a 'feel' of Nigeria, it was a wonderful ambassador. I along with so many other people hardly come to this site anymore. Its now just a tribal bashing site, not particularly taken seriously by anyone. This I predict will be the beginning of the end of Nairaland as it just upsets and hurts too many people. I guess the owner of the site allows such tribal insults in order to attract traffic but believe me, when it gets to the point it has got to now, it is all over, mark my words, respectable and serious minded people have started visiting other rival sites which I wont name. What a shame on Nairaland, what a shame on the people who use the annonymity of the site to say thiings they would ordinarily shy away from, is that how your parents taught you?? So very sad. By the way, I am a Yoruba woman with friends and family all over Nigeria, they mean a lot to me and I refuse to be a part of this, not in my name!!!!!! Shame on Seun for not moderating his site with a sense of profound responsibility to himself, Nigeria and posterity!!

+1

There’s no denying that the Igbos, Hausas, Yorubas, Ijaws etc have different traits and even speak different languages but we have more in common than we have apart. We should be celebrating and cherishing our differences, and not using the differences to sow a seed of discord amongst ourselves.

I remember a song from the IBB regime, I think, that highlights what we all strive for and it goes something like:

We are all MAMSA people (I wonder what the acronym stood for?)
We want the basic things of life
Food, power supply, water and education
Nigeria let us be mobilized
Standup for your rights
Go for hard work, honesty, dedication and praise democracy
(forgot the rest) grin

The bottom line is that, regardless of your tribe, we all want to live in a prosperous society that gives us ample opportunities to provide for our families but the corrupt politicians and their cronies are not making it possible. Our enemies are those corrupt politicians whether they be Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, Ijaw, Alien, and NOT each other.
Re: In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi by seanet02: 5:07pm On Feb 03, 2012
Omo Igbo eseitan fun Oju-iku
Re: In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi by dayokanu(m): 5:16pm On Feb 03, 2012
Na wa oooo
Re: In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi by airmark(m): 6:16pm On Feb 03, 2012
Bo-large:

Where are all these [size=16pt]IBO[/size] people when he was sick?.

Probably there presence could have encouraged him to leave longer.

Such is life!

Re: In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi by noiseless: 6:30pm On Feb 03, 2012
@Seun and the tribalist moderators,why not allow my post with the pictures of awolowo and rat poison? now you know how it feels,bunch of shameless bigots,bloody idiiots may amadioha strike your entire generations for encouraging your kinsmen to think that even if they are starving to death as result of their selfish yoruba brothers,when they hurl insults on igbos their belle will full.Once again seun and all those moderators,same goes to the notorious bigots like rhino.5dm,alhj_harem,negro whatever, sheyguy and other yoruba bloody bigots who can never do without dragging the igbo nation into whatever they think in their maggots infested brains.  Take OTAPIAPIA for it's made for apes like you lots.
Re: In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi by lagcity(m): 9:55pm On Feb 03, 2012
Anybody who's surprised at this doesn't know Igbo people. Igbos never trust each other and they are always paranoid that their own Igbo friends and brothers are going to harm them somehow. It sounds so ridiculous but it is true. Ojukwu's gravesite will be unkempt just like Zik's own. Just watch. Pathetic Igbos angry angry
Re: In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi by ak47mann(m): 10:17pm On Feb 03, 2012
lagcity:

Anybody who's surprised at this doesn't know Igbo people. Igbos never trust each other and they are always paranoid that their own Igbo friends and brothers are going to harm them somehow. It sounds so ridiculous but it is true. Ojukwu's gravesite will be unkempt just like Zik's own. Just watch. Pathetic Igbos angry angry
You came all the way from kwara state to tell us igbos are not united? i can say the same to yaribas ijebu no like other clans of yaribas i have seen it many-times cus they call ijebu people all sort of names,my neighbour is an ijebu man his head is very screwed,not like other Yoruba clans,and he knows me already how i am with his fake a.s.s brethren, he hangs out with igbos a lot and he learn a lot from us, he invested his money on properties while some of his Yoruba brethren wasted their own money on cars and life style,ijebu people are different and he is the only Yoruba man i eat and chill in his house cool cool
Re: In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi by EkoIle1: 10:27pm On Feb 03, 2012
Is this some Jacob and Papalolo comedy act or they were just buzzed out on pami?

lmao

Re: In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi by kizito96(m): 10:38pm On Feb 03, 2012
They abandoned him in London and ran to Nigeria to priase sing him. Highest form of hipocresy
Re: In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi by ak47mann(m): 11:56pm On Feb 03, 2012
kizito96:

They abandoned him in London and ran to Nigeria to priase sing him. Highest form of hipocresy
so why didn't you fly from Canada and sit on his sick bed all day and night if you care so much,even your own papa you wont do that cool shut up man you people always looking for negative talk,are you that miserable?even thou you cant spell properly is not must that you should write olodo cool
Re: In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi by Ivynwa(f): 5:18am On Feb 07, 2012
[size=16pt]S.T.H [/size]    
                    STOP THE [size=16pt]TRIBAL HATINGS [/size] NOW!

[size=16pt]     AIN'T [/size] NOTHING [size=16pt]COOL[/size] ABOUT TRIBAL HATINGS!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-864698.0.html
Re: In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi by dayokanu(m): 12:10am On Mar 02, 2012
The people that abandoned him are now celebrating his death
Re: In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi by babsjnr(m): 12:21am On Mar 02, 2012
Foolish people
Re: In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi by darediamond(m): 3:01am On Dec 14, 2014
Rhino5dm:
Lemme quickly narrate this small story.

There was an incident that took place between an Igbo man and his kinsmen around 2007. The man was very active in their community activities, until he was strucked by serious health predicament, which made him to be admitted in the hospital. His kinsmen abandoned him (just like Ojukwu, Ikemba wuruwuru)in the hospital with piled up medical bills without even a single well wishing.

To cut the long story short, he got better and the doctor demanded for the payment before he would be discharged. So, this Igbo man after a thought decided to fake his death, he told the doctor to transmit the massage of his death to his kinsmen, which the doctor did.

The next morning they quickly came to the hospital dressed in black, some wore red cap decorated with twin-white feathers, wailing, shouting and displaying some funny demostration(just like the way they are doing all over internet to Ikemba wuruwuru), well prepared to claimed the corpse of the supposedly dead brother. The doctor told them about the pending medical bills, equally made it known to them that all bills must be settled before he can released the corpse of this supposedly dead fellow. The went back and came with the money and made full payment.

They said it is an abomination for them not to be able to send the corpse of their brother home for burial. shocked

The doctor on his own wisdom inflated the bill, having noticed how eager they are to take the corpse.

Finally,
He went in to the mortuary, where the supposed dead brother is and told him about the latest development. He handed the guy the extra cash (which he scammed out the village foools)and told him to go and meet his people(winner winner situation). When the guy finally appeared they all took to their heels, thinking he was a ghost.(funny animals). This was a man they left to rot in the hospital with care, yet cmade full payment to claim his corpse.

Back to the topic. . . .why do Igbos like celebrating dead bodies? Are they vultures?? I mean you have to be either be a vulture, hyena or some maggots to enjoy seeing dead bodies. shocked
Re: In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi by raumdeuter: 4:23am On Jun 03, 2020
Na wa o
Re: In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi by ahaz: 5:03am On Jun 03, 2020
dayokanu:
So Igbos deserted Ojuku when he was alive and they are now planning to feast on his dead body

Shame on Igbos
see dem product of sub standard education have arrived to disect his awo mistaken ratack for squadron.. mumu come and masturbate in a thread with misleading headline just to satisfy your urge,ode oshi
Re: In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi by Corporate2020: 5:44am On Jun 03, 2020
phreakabit:
Where did all the Yorubas suddenly go? ? ? They are trying to drown the thread!!!!

Which thread, we see no thread here. Let the dead rest. Must we fight over everything. Definitely, Yorubas care less about Ojukwu, but he does not give a fucck, so let him rest. The person that brought back this thread should be flogged at the market square. For how long shall we continue fighting over nothing?
Re: In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi by Corporate2020: 5:45am On Jun 03, 2020
ahaz:
see dem product of sub standard education have arrived to disect his awo mistaken ratack for squadron.. mumu come and masturbate in a thread with misleading headline just to satisfy your urge,ode oshi

Now, this is one of the symptoms of psychiatric disorders and mental imbalance
Re: In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 03, 2020
ahaz:

E pain you gringringringrin

Igbos leader dumb n deaf on sick bed gringringringrin

He shud av taken rat poison than to be abandoned by the people he fought for gringringrin

See how they treated Agbariojuwku like this toilet gringringringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Herdsmen Should Be Declared Terrorists – Itse Sagay / Dankwambo Denies Stepping Down For Tambuwal / Fresh Fuel Supply Crisis Looms As Tanker Drivers Threaten Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.