Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi (9790 Views)

Ojukwu Was A Dictator – Phillip Effiong / Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals / Ojukwu Was Forced To Defend His People, Says Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi by Demdem(m): 9:09am On Feb 03, 2012
dayokanu:

So Igbos deserted Ojuku when he was alive and they are now planning to feast on his dead body

Shame on Igbos

grin Honestly, u are not serious.
Re: In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi by Rhino5dm: 9:12am On Feb 03, 2012
Nnwokem. The way and manner your brothers are going about this ethnic nonsense here is gettin out of hand, have you taking time to see the number of threads directed  to insult others from your brothers?

NO ONE has monopoly of insult. if you think you can go around posting rubbish and calling other people "double-faced", "cowards","traitors","wretched" without having a stiff response then you are dead wrong.

WE CAN ALL HAVE PEACE!!!

Okija_juju:

I haff died with laugh o!!  grin

Chai!!

This Rhino fellow na proper douchebag.  grin

Whatever did we Igbos do to you?! I may not like the man called Ojukwu, but still bros you are ging too far with this.

Let the dead bury their dead. Thank you.

Alusi OkijaTMAgu ji egbe 1 of Nairaland.
Re: In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi by freecocoa(f): 9:45am On Feb 03, 2012
Okija_juju:

[/font]TM[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Agu ji egbe 1 of Nairaland.
Ifea bu my father's title, nke gi buzi na Nairaland,odi okay,ima ife ana ekwu. wink

Walai Seun you and muki no dey try at all,see the kind of mumu topic you bring to the front page,you encourage bigotry,na una sabi sha. lipsrsealed
Re: In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi by Demdem(m): 9:52am On Feb 03, 2012
^^^^

They encourage traffic not bigotry.
Re: In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi by executinal(m): 9:54am On Feb 03, 2012
phreakabit:

[size=16pt]Guys please quote this post so that everyone can see it. Lets do it in memory of Pa Awo. [/size]
Omg, but why should the funish man do such thing  shocked shocked shocked
Re: In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi by noiseless: 10:01am On Feb 03, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Time to shed more crocodile's tears.

[flash=500,500]http://www.youtube.com/v/=pSWN6Qj98Iw[/flash]
Your frustration just like that of your useless and impotent policeman whom you call your baba as he knows very well he couldn't have been your baba due to his impotency,all his life has traded all dignities to serve his hausa/fulani masters hoping they will make him to be someone some day,now after murdering and robbing many innocent citizens with his gang of under world men under the cover as a nigerian police he even traded your mama and your sisters just to get promotion yet his masters want him to give more or fu@ck off just like ADEKUNLE THE YORUBA MAN THAT BRAGGED ABOUT SHOOTING AT EVERYTHING MOVING AND NOT MOVING now he resort in peddling illegal drugs,but unlike ADEKUNLE your disgraced police baba couldn't travel to join his hero ADEKUNLE in the US and later took the OTAPIAPIA OPTION,so since you are still hawking illegal drugs from one region of the country to another soon and very soon your only option will be nothing but like BABA LIKE SON =OTAPIAPIA.
Re: In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi by noiseless: 10:04am On Feb 03, 2012
noiseless:

@rhino.5dm.Your frustration just like that of your useless and impotent policeman whom you call your baba as he knows very well he couldn't have been your baba due to his impotency,all his life has traded all dignities to serve his hausa/fulani masters hoping they will make him to be someone some day,now after murdering and robbing many innocent citizens with his gang of under world men under the cover as a nigerian police he even traded your mama and your sisters just to get promotion yet his masters want him to give more or fu@ck off just like ADEKUNLE THE YORUBA MAN THAT BRAGGED ABOUT SHOOTING AT EVERYTHING MOVING AND NOT MOVING now he resort in peddling illegal drugs,but unlike ADEKUNLE your disgraced police baba couldn't travel to join his hero ADEKUNLE in the US and later took the OTAPIAPIA OPTION,so since you are still hawking illegal drugs from one region of the country to another soon and very soon your only option will be nothing but like BABA LIKE SON =OTAPIAPIA.
Re: In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi by freecocoa(f): 10:07am On Feb 03, 2012
Demdem:

^^^^

They encourage traffic not bigotry.
I know that but why can't they leave it at the politics section,I'm sure it will get the very much needed traffic there,its just that it keeps making both tribes look like sworn enemies in the eyes of the world and that's not good. E just come be like say Seun dey take sides joor.
Re: In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi by noiseless: 10:10am On Feb 03, 2012
@rhino.5md and his gang members pls.do the ATAPIAPIA option.
executinal:

Re: In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi by noiseless: 10:14am On Feb 03, 2012
And this one is to the so called moderators you must take this one too you evil bunch of cows.
phreakabit:

[size=16pt]Guys please quote this post so that everyone can see it. Lets do it in memory of Pa Awo. [/size]
Re: In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi by ismhab(m): 10:51am On Feb 03, 2012
To kill over 2 million person is not an easy task, thas why God has made him to become dumb before he died, the next stage of punishment will be inside his grave, don't talk of the day of judgement.
Re: In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi by Madamot: 11:03am On Feb 03, 2012
I couldnt agree more with Onenewman, Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!!! When will all these tribal insults stop Nairaland used to be seen as a very important research tool and a veritable treasure for authentic research on Nigeria especially in far away lands. People would always go to Nairaland to get a 'feel' of Nigeria, it was a wonderful ambassador. I along with so many other people hardly come to this site anymore. Its now just a tribal bashing site, not particularly taken seriously by anyone. This I predict will be the beginning of the end of Nairaland as it just upsets and hurts too many people. I guess the owner of the site allows such tribal insults in order to attract traffic but believe me, when it gets to the point it has got to now, it is all over, mark my words, respectable and serious minded people have started visiting other rival sites which I wont name. What a shame on Nairaland, what a shame on the people who use the annonymity of the site to say thiings they would ordinarily shy away from, is that how your parents taught you?? So very sad. By the way, I am a Yoruba woman with friends and family all over Nigeria, they mean a lot to me and I refuse to be a part of this, not in my name!!!!!! Shame on Seun for not moderating his site with a sense of profound responsibility to himself, Nigeria and posterity!!
Re: In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi by KINGwax(m): 11:04am On Feb 03, 2012
noiseless:

And this one is to the so called moderators you must take this one too you evil bunch of cows.
in my own knowledge, i think d best option is rat poison for a man who lost d war, ran to exile, came back to eat his poo (because d one man dt never bilivd in one nigeria came back collectin or say begging for contracts), got stuck by a sickness dt left him paralysed and dumb, and was left alone by his so called people he was fighting for. When a man is a total looser, he must as him, live d world for us jare!
Re: In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi by noiseless: 11:15am On Feb 03, 2012
Where are the apes,where are they bunch of human flesh eating ogboni ibadan nonses who can't even mind their own business but have time to be spreading and repeating lies to give themselves some sort of orgasm.For those who may care to know,if you have ever visited  friends or relatives in any european hospital, no matter what status the patient may have,they have  strict rules in regard to who stays with a patient and it is not more than two persons at a time whether family members or not are allowed to be there by the patient's bed but you can swap when someone need to go out,the rules are rules and strict. Then people and other family members have to visit the patient but there are normal time for that and how long it will last  per day or the security will throw you out be you tartcher,cameron or tony blair as visitor,unlike in nigeria where a whole congregation que to disturb the patient and his carers even enemies will be allowed or beggers come to show their faces.
Re: In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi by b147: 11:36am On Feb 03, 2012
The person that posted this is the foolish idiot i have ever encountered.

This slowpoke that called himself RHINO or what so ever, I just want u to know it is ur late father dat u are yabbing and ur lose mother that have turned your father's face me i face u hot into brothel. yeye idiot.
Re: In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 03, 2012
rhino is a wasted 5perm
Re: In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi by sheyguy: 11:42am On Feb 03, 2012
freecocoa:

I know that but why can't they leave it at the politics section,I'm sure it will get the very much needed traffic there,its just that it keeps making both tribes look like sworn enemies in the eyes of the world and that's not good. E just come be like say Seun dey take sides joor.
why u dey try manipulate innocent seun now? Leave oga OP alone. If u cant relate with thread u shld leave it alone like .most pple have done.
Re: In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi by b147: 12:03pm On Feb 03, 2012
Obafemi Awolowo suggest rat poisoning as the surest way out of misery for the Yorubas! this was confirmed after verifying the cause of Mr Olanike Olaniyi's death yesterday. He died of rat poisoning after borrowing money to host a party but could not pay back to his creditors so he then remembered the advice of their most selfish and deceptive ruler's ( Awolowo who could not even win election in his region during his time) quote and decided to put an end to his miseries . may his soul never forgive Awolowo!
Re: In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi by ak47mann(m): 12:03pm On Feb 03, 2012
awoliko look handsome with the rat poison cheesy cheesy
Re: In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi by member479760: 12:06pm On Feb 03, 2012
The man that rubbished his own people, the man that turned his own people homeless and beggars for stay where ever they fund themselves.
Re: In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi by Jenticles(f): 12:34pm On Feb 03, 2012
Ojukwu must be very powerful and indeed a true leader, just imagine everyone's talking about him may ur soul rest in perfect peace as for d idiot dat open dis thread u're just a loser.
Re: In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi by chino11(m): 12:49pm On Feb 03, 2012
AK, nwanne mu kedu ije? We need to find out why Awiloo Awoaliwoa [s]Awoliwo[/s] Awoalowoa had to take his own life with a poisonous substance?

Re: In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi by fesse(f): 1:25pm On Feb 03, 2012
^^^^^LWKMD. grin grin grin grin grin grin

as 4 d op,he is story 4 anoda day. wink
Re: In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi by MarcAnthon(m): 1:41pm On Feb 03, 2012
Madamot:

I couldnt agree more with Onenewman, Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!!! When will all these tribal insults stop Nairaland used to be seen as a very important research tool and a veritable treasure for authentic research on Nigeria especially in far away lands. People would always go to Nairaland to get a 'feel' of Nigeria, it was a wonderful ambassador. I along with so many other people hardly come to this site anymore. Its now just a tribal bashing site, not particularly taken seriously by anyone. This I predict will be the beginning of the end of Nairaland as it just upsets and hurts too many people. I guess the owner of the site allows such tribal insults in order to attract traffic but believe me, when it gets to the point it has got to now, it is all over, mark my words, respectable and serious minded people have started visiting other rival sites which I wont name. What a shame on Nairaland, what a shame on the people who use the annonymity of the site to say thiings they would ordinarily shy away from, is that how your parents taught you?? So very sad. By the way, I am a Yoruba woman with friends and family all over Nigeria, they mean a lot to me and I refuse to be a part of this, not in my name!!!!!! Shame on Seun for not moderating his site with a sense of profound responsibility to himself, Nigeria and posterity!!

You couldn't have said it better ma'am/sir. Sometimes I wonder what it is I am doing here. Everywhere you turn it is insults heaped on insults. Food for thought Seun, especially the last line there.
Re: In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 03, 2012
Whether naija like am or not,1 tribe cannot take on a whole nation unless dey are warriors,an igbo man will forever be a force to reckon with as long as naija is concerned,hate all u want
Re: In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi by ak47mann(m): 2:24pm On Feb 03, 2012
chino11:

AK, nwanne mu kedu ije? We need to find out why Awiloo Awoaliwoa [s]Awoliwo[/s] Awoalowoa had to take his own life with a poisonous substance?
hahahaha the man could not take the heat from small boys like IBB they gave him an option another jail sentence or 3 table spoons of otapiapia cheesy cheesy and no one will no how he died just for his dignity and for the respect for his Yoruba people,not knowing that any secret always find a way to lick out to the press cool cool
Re: In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi by noiseless: 2:41pm On Feb 03, 2012
Moderators, why are you guys not allowing my complete post?you were the ones who quickly rushed this thread from your bigot brother in the first place without thinking or being professional about it because you are all the same bunch of very bitter tribalists,always looking for or cooking up shiiiit to pull the igbo folks down and it is clear that is what this forum is all about,shameless bunch of evil wanking race who will never mind their own,even at work places and everywhere you lots want everyone to quit their jobs just because you can't stand anyone outside your tribe feeling like a human.Nonsense! whats wrong with you people? lets keep going just the way you bunch shameless hypocrites have programed this forum so we can tear it down,it no longer in those era when your tribe use their media muscle to shut everone you don't like and muscle out whatever you like the world to know about them without the fear of challenge in order to demonise them.
executinal:

Re: In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi by iykemanuel(m): 2:56pm On Feb 03, 2012
Eze wuruwuru of Igbo land left lonely, dumb and retaarded? Shocked Shocked Grin Grin

so a fools like you still exist on nairaland.

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 03, 2012
i am not surprised lipsrsealed
Re: In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 03, 2012
abegi na true jor, ah why is dis hard to blv? una been even know am in person? comot for road grin
Re: In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi by iykemanuel(m): 2:59pm On Feb 03, 2012
Eze wuruwuru of Igbo land left lonely, dumb and retaarded?  Shocked Shocked Grin Grin

so wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink fools like you still exist on nairaland.

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi by Bolarge1(m): 3:03pm On Feb 03, 2012
Where are all these people when he was sick?.

Probably there presence could have encouraged him to leave longer.

Such is life!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flood In Imo Kill 2 & Displaced 8000 / Ikorodu Militants Attack: Setting The Record Straight / El-rufai: PDP Is A Party Of Criminals Determined To Ruin Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.