Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

How Can I Get A China Study Visa? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Get A China Study Visa? (5239 Views)

How Much To Get A China Invitation Letter / What Is The Requirements Of South African Study Visa To Nigerians? / Refusal Of UK Study Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get A China Study Visa? by guttentag(m): 11:01pm On Feb 02, 2012
i am tired of Nigeria education system so i want to relocate to another country where i can study and i suggested china, please any advise on how to get a student visa?
Re: How Can I Get A China Study Visa? by justwise(m): 11:09pm On Feb 02, 2012
guttentag:

i am tired of Nigeria education system so i want to relocate to another country where i can study and i suggested china, please any advise on how to get a student visa?

Chinese embassy?
Re: How Can I Get A China Study Visa? by Nobody: 1:56am On Feb 03, 2012
justwise:

Chinese embassy?

I couldn't have put it better myself.
Re: How Can I Get A China Study Visa? by chika98: 2:22am On Feb 03, 2012
LOL! Nah Justwise has a Chinese visa sharing business in his backyard. Line up embarassed
Re: How Can I Get A China Study Visa? by guttentag(m): 2:07pm On Feb 03, 2012
i will really appreciate if you guys can give me guildline on how to go about it,
Re: How Can I Get A China Study Visa? by justwise(m): 2:21pm On Feb 03, 2012
guttentag:

i will really appreciate if you guys can give me guildline on how to go about it,

You need X-Visa

Process of Chinese Visa Application

http://ng.china-embassy.org/eng/hzqz/tsyq/t723536.htm

Application forms

http://ng.china-embassy.org/eng/hzqz/bgxz/t144339.htm
Re: How Can I Get A China Study Visa? by guttentag(m): 6:20pm On Feb 03, 2012
Justwise u bam
Re: How Can I Get A China Study Visa? by bolame: 11:02am On Feb 04, 2012
@guttentag why dont you try japan instead as they are encouraging immigration now (probably not from africans o) and you can also win a free flight ticket to the japan at the end of the day
Re: How Can I Get A China Study Visa? by oyasub: 1:37pm On Mar 05, 2012
you need to apply for admission in a chinese university. after which they will send you the needed documents to apply for chinese visa.
Re: How Can I Get A China Study Visa? by wip7: 7:31am On May 12, 2012
guttentag: i am tired of Nigeria education system so i want to relocate to another country where i can study and i suggested china, please any advise on how to get a student visa?

You will need to be admitted first into one of the universities BUT IF YOU ARE FROM NIGERIA I STRONGLY DOUBT YOU WILL BE ADMITTED (not hearsay but i know very well). Most province in China has stopped admitting Nigerian since 2yrs now into their universities and kindly be aware that there 3 types of uni in China, those recognized by Chinese government (state or public), Private uni and some not private and not under government. The last class may admit you but when you are done with your education you might find it so hard to attest your certificates at the Chinese MED. After you are admitted, the university will required you pay either full year fees or semester fee in order to issue you JW201/202 after which you will need to apply for your student visa (X)which is a single entry visa valid for 3 months. You will need to be a regular student, non-criminal, non-drug friendly, non-fraudlike to be allow to renew your residency by the local authority. Also pls be informed that Drug-related offence in China is CAPITAL PUNISHMENT.
Re: How Can I Get A China Study Visa? by lifestyle1(m): 11:14pm On May 12, 2012
Are you ready to learn Chinese language ?
Re: How Can I Get A China Study Visa? by Nobody: 10:02am On May 13, 2012
What do you want to study?
Re: How Can I Get A China Study Visa? by neefon(m): 4:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
pls any1 in China.I want to know how blacks are treated,how about working as a student and how is live generally in China for blacks
Re: How Can I Get A China Study Visa? by gidjah(m): 10:15pm On Oct 17, 2014
neefon:
pls any1 in China.I want to know how blacks are treated,how about working as a student and how is live generally in China for blacks
OF EVERY part of the earth,pls make china d last place to go!so so hostile set of a people,locals so corrupt and wicked,once u are sported as a visitor,forget it,na huntin levels u dey be that o!most of our people over there r not up to some thing good save a very few.pls keep china away from your mind,except for a very short business.
Re: How Can I Get A China Study Visa? by neefon(m): 7:42pm On Nov 06, 2014
thanks for your advice...have you bin there before@gidjah
Re: How Can I Get A China Study Visa? by neefon(m): 7:43pm On Nov 06, 2014
thanks @gidjah have you bin there before
Re: How Can I Get A China Study Visa? by gidjah(m): 8:37am On Nov 07, 2014
neefon:
thanks for your advice...have you bin there before@gidjah
business trip
Re: How Can I Get A China Study Visa? by michael3712: 9:56am On Jun 14, 2017
can you apply chinese student visa from any country when youu have the jw202? in country like ukraine or blearus for short course study

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In Montenegro / 2016: Visa Free Countries With The Nigeria Passport. / Aviation Agencies Hold National Prayer For Air Safety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.