Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Spiritual Pregnancy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Pregnancy (2167 Views)

6 Things That Choke/kill Ones Spiritual Life / 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse / TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spiritual Pregnancy by chioms4me: 10:45am On Mar 19, 2012
if someone continously see oneself pregnant in a dream n d person is nt married yet. wat does it mean?
Re: Spiritual Pregnancy by cisse7575(m): 1:27pm On Mar 19, 2012
Spiritual pregnant in a dream is not good. One need to get closer to God and pray over it or visits a true spiritual home.
Re: Spiritual Pregnancy by Ptolomeus(m): 4:54pm On Mar 19, 2012
cisse7575: Spiritual pregnant in a dream is not good. One need to get closer to God and pray over it or visits a true spiritual home.
Pray to god because of a dream?
I thought Christians did not believe in superstitions, but I think I was wrong.
If you go to a church not forget to bring money to pay the pastor.
Re: Spiritual Pregnancy by nuella2(f): 5:14pm On Mar 19, 2012
maybe it means fruitfulness. ..lol
Re: Spiritual Pregnancy by God2man(m): 6:33pm On Mar 19, 2012
Can you remember other things apart from the pregnancy?
For now,I can only say that it is the wicked activity of the incubus, spirit husband, you need to call on God to seperate you from this unknown demon. Also, go for counselling, and deliverance prayer.
God bless you. God2man.
Re: Spiritual Pregnancy by Ptolomeus(m): 7:27pm On Mar 19, 2012
God2man: Can you remember other things apart from the pregnancy?
For now,I can only say that it is the wicked activity of the incubus, spirit husband, you need to call on God to seperate you from this unknown demon. Also, go for counselling, and deliverance prayer.
God bless you. God2man.
That a woman has a dream does not mean that's no devil's work!
You should not create unfounded fears a woman.
I do not think to associate every situation in life with a demon is the way to explain everything that happens.
A dream can mean something or may not mean anything.
I do not think that religious fanaticism based help terrify people.
And much less to recommend a church, because if the woman is a problem then when she has to pay the tithe to the pastor she has another problem.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Pregnancy by LSkooker: 7:30pm On Mar 19, 2012
A dream can mean something or may not mean anything.
Christians believes that its not a good sign.
Re: Spiritual Pregnancy by Ptolomeus(m): 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2012
LSkooker: A dream can mean something or may not mean anything.
Christians believes that its not a good sign.
On the one hand say that Christians should not believe in superstitions, but on the other side are the first to believe that a dream can bring bad luck?
is a game in which the only aim is for commercial uptake.
It has nothing to do with the devil in all this.
If someone wants to meet the devil, going to a church and you will see a tithe collecting personal gain.
Re: Spiritual Pregnancy by Tobiustobius: 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2012
Logical progression- from spiritual husband to spiritual pregnancy. What's next, spiritual naming ceremony?

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Pregnancy by Arosa(m): 4:54pm On Mar 28, 2012
90% of women will dream of being pregnant in their life time. There is nothing to it, its your secret desire not"spiritual pregnancy". undecided
Re: Spiritual Pregnancy by Callotti: 6:16pm On Mar 28, 2012
E be like say 'holy ghost' prick wan do again!

(1) (Reply)

Calling Out Atheist! / The Day The Catholic Church Broke My Heart. / Church Sound System Wouldn't Allow Me Sleep!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.