Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,646 members, 7,816,655 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Return Our Arms - Militants To Fg - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Return Our Arms - Militants To Fg (9043 Views)

Over 1500 Niger Delta Militants To Surrender Arms To Fed Gov / Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA / If You've Looted Nigeria's Money You Must Return Our Money – Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Return Our Arms - Militants To Fg by Beaf: 2:52pm On Feb 03, 2012
JTF will smoke those phuckers out. cool

Ufeolorun:

We can remove Sanusi and replace him with one of these boys cos they are now reformed and na their Oyel money dem dey keep there.

They too are entitled to [b]laulau [/b]na!
grin

Just like these leather-headed "laulau" peeps: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-861692.32.html#msg10112776
grin grin grin grin
Re: Return Our Arms - Militants To Fg by Wallie(m): 2:53pm On Feb 03, 2012
What the federal government doesn’t understand is that until they solve the very issues that caused the militancy in the first place, pacifying a few generals/militants will only work for a very short while. New militants/generals are being raised and bred, and it’s only a matter of time before they form a different faction from the pacified generals.
Re: Return Our Arms - Militants To Fg by emmatok(m): 2:57pm On Feb 03, 2012
HM,

Money don finish.

Niger Delta terrorist are waking  up.

N-Deltas  though GEJ presidency will end Militancy.
Re: Return Our Arms - Militants To Fg by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 03, 2012
ochukoccna:

When militant 'Boyloaf' is busy touring Holland 'inspecting' facilities for ex-militants training& Tom Polo has a high role up NIMASA, do you expect this oyel dudes to lie low? grin grin grin grin grin
What do you expect when you have clueless leadership running the affairs of state?
Now we are seeing the aftermath of militants [criminals] visiting Aso Rock on solidarity visits. angry angry angry angry angry angry
whats your own? . . . if yiure so incensed, why dont you call on BH to pay them a visit?

Re: Return Our Arms - Militants To Fg by kufreabasi(m): 3:05pm On Feb 03, 2012
Is like they are capable of fighting the Boko haram. I think govt should equip them and send them to north bulldoze boko haram
Re: Return Our Arms - Militants To Fg by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 03, 2012
Haha. Everybody sha wan chop govt money sha. I no blame them, where are the infracstructures and jobs for them?
Re: Return Our Arms - Militants To Fg by omoalayo(m): 3:24pm On Feb 03, 2012
U see , This is wat Jonathan was training them for in abroad, Some days ago , BoyLoaf went to inspect, the progress, Now the training is complete, they want to collect their arms back, Make God safe us oo,
Re: Return Our Arms - Militants To Fg by ochukoccna: 3:48pm On Feb 03, 2012
whats your own? . . . if yiure so incensed, why dont you call on BH to pay them a visit?
Militant, its your not yiure.
But I don't expect you to be able to speak good English seeing the kind of waterfront schools littering the Niger Delta you dropped out from tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@ post, What a dumb request to forward to the FG when you can break into the armory.
Re: Return Our Arms - Militants To Fg by ochukoccna: 3:51pm On Feb 03, 2012
Militant, its your are not yiure.
But I don't expect you to be able to speak good English seeing the kind of waterfront schools littering the Niger Delta you dropped out from tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@ post, What a dumb request to forward to the FG when you can break into the armory.
Re: Return Our Arms - Militants To Fg by wordychap: 3:55pm On Feb 03, 2012
which kind talk be dat, "return our arms"', mek u cari do wetin
Re: Return Our Arms - Militants To Fg by Kaygeminix(f): 4:45pm On Feb 03, 2012
hmm, im speechless
Re: Return Our Arms - Militants To Fg by gempo(m): 4:46pm On Feb 03, 2012
This Nigeria self don tire me. Wahala everywhere.
Re: Return Our Arms - Militants To Fg by nasty45(m): 5:29pm On Feb 03, 2012
drinkin my vodka and waitin for season 2 of MILITANCY.men am luvin ds. muhehehehe
Re: Return Our Arms - Militants To Fg by dayokanu(m): 5:52pm On Feb 03, 2012
Fresh airrrr

They have seen how Tompolo and Boyloaf dey chop life
Re: Return Our Arms - Militants To Fg by ocelot2006(m): 6:00pm On Feb 03, 2012
Let those fools head back to the creeks. This time I hope the JTF finishes the job for good. it'll also give the military an oppourtunity to test out their new hardwares on those bastards. Nonsense.
Re: Return Our Arms - Militants To Fg by 2sexy(m): 6:42pm On Feb 03, 2012
Most of you don't know this militants and you never saw any, have you?

NL'er, they are one hell crazy folks on planet earth. You need to see how they do their things when the management of my school and them have a little mis-understanding. They don't hide it and they will tell you "they killed and can still do it again"

Some people call them criminals. . . Have you ever been to where the oil is produced from? I believe if you hailed from the inland of that territory, your story would be a different one. Do you know the degree of pollution these people are exposed to? What have they gained?

Let's be fair for once!
Re: Return Our Arms - Militants To Fg by soloqy: 6:43pm On Feb 03, 2012
Who the hell is nigerianeye ? Where is their newspaper circulated?

As long as its not from the major newspapers? I would take the story with a pinch of salt.
Re: Return Our Arms - Militants To Fg by Solozzo(m): 6:57pm On Feb 03, 2012
Agreed with the above post by 2Sexy

By foolishly rewarding a few terrorists, and not addressing the sufferings of the masses and corruption, FG had encouraged more terrorism. BH and the ND terrorists are the outcome of bad govt. The state govts who had also neglected ND areas should be called to book. ND people should deal with their corrupt state govs too.
Re: Return Our Arms - Militants To Fg by Demdem(m): 7:03pm On Feb 03, 2012
is it a must that all dailies must be sold on the street? so if vendor no have am na fake eh?
Re: Return Our Arms - Militants To Fg by expert555: 7:08pm On Feb 03, 2012
I thought you people have bunkered enough oil to make money to buy new weapons. Stop acting childishly we are rely on you to liberate us 2015, don't be dumbbb. If you know you are not ready you must come to Europe to recruit smart talking strategic dude to be your spoke person. If you have not got a likeable face person to present your face to the world in form of PR don’t bother. It is easy for those Hausa/Fulani bastards to disparage you as they did the honourable Col. Ojukwu in 1967 war. In that war they won the propaganda war then the war. They brainwashed us to hate Ojukwu now we know the wiser.
Re: Return Our Arms - Militants To Fg by swintiney: 7:59pm On Feb 03, 2012
That tells us that naija has really gone security crazy, this is a fast deterioration towards anarchy,
them no even fear to protest, why dem no give them army as them do for lagos?

If it's possible for naija to break along corruption lines, i would have loved it, so that
the corrupt will form their own country
Re: Return Our Arms - Militants To Fg by yemmyyy(m): 9:49pm On Feb 03, 2012
When graduates with first class or upper credit have not gotten job, the FG is sending militants to italy, france, isreal,us, and so on. who will not envy them? it's not the fault of the militants but the fault of a reckless and senseless leadership. God help us!!
Re: Return Our Arms - Militants To Fg by kizito96(m): 10:19pm On Feb 03, 2012
Return the money you collected when you turned in the arms
Re: Return Our Arms - Militants To Fg by ocelot2006(m): 12:01am On Feb 04, 2012
@ 2sexy, pls spare me that bullshyte. I'm equally from the Niger-delta, and I can tell you that those lazy bastards are nothing but criminals. What the hell have they done for us, apart from killing and kidnapping innocent people in the name of emancipation. And they have the bloody audacity to ask for their arms. Who the Bleep are they?!

Once again, let those asswipes head back to the creeks. We can't wait to unleash the military on them. Bloody bastards.
Re: Return Our Arms - Militants To Fg by tnktosin(m): 5:18am On Feb 04, 2012
I laughed wen i saw the arms returned during the amnesty deal. Those guys did not turn in half of the good weapons at their disposal. The amnesty programme is no solution to militancy.
The oil producing regions are impoverished, militants are criminals fighting for their own pockets, the amnesty programme is just another subsidy scheme for greedy poiliticians.
The govt (Local, State and federal) should 1st start by ensuring lasting development in these regions, but this is nigeria and we all know nothing will ever get done under such clueless, dumb, daft, greedy people in govt.
I wish y'all luck.
Re: Return Our Arms - Militants To Fg by Ranoscky(m): 7:02am On Feb 04, 2012
@yorke, if sombodi enta INSIDE YOUR PAPA HOUSE com dey carry all una property dey go, WITHOUT givin a fu<k what YOU think, na dier u go know wetin dem mean!
Re: Return Our Arms - Militants To Fg by nsabear: 7:19am On Feb 04, 2012
but even govt sef no dey straight forward.what about d militant d sent 4 training weh we dey hear every day for tv?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Killed Ojukwu: Umeh Vows To Expose Them November 26. / FG Reduces Oil Importers From 128 To 38 / How Dino Melaye Misled The Senate On TSA, Remita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.