Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,793 members, 7,862,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:19 PM

How Would You React, If. . . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You React, If. . . (767 Views)

How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! / How Would You React If Your Wife Deny You Sex? / How Would You React If You Got Captured In A Picture Like This Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You React, If. . . by Acidosis(m): 11:01am On Feb 03, 2012
. . .If your brother or sister see your body without any dress on (as in naked) ?
Re: How Would You React, If. . . by Killz3(m): 11:22am On Feb 03, 2012
What manner of Nonsense is this? undecided Is this another one of your dumb jokes, cos this aint funny!
Re: How Would You React, If. . . by Acidosis(m): 11:29am On Feb 03, 2012
^ ^ why dont you leave the insult and address the issue
Re: How Would You React, If. . . by Meklex(m): 11:32am On Feb 03, 2012
@Op
if you are the one what will you do?
Re: How Would You React, If. . . by Dyt(f): 11:35am On Feb 03, 2012
lyk seriously wats d ish wit it?
i know u get an unrestricted hard-on wen u c ur sis n u . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: How Would You React, If. . . by slimyem: 11:39am On Feb 03, 2012
why would i react at all?
cheesy
Re: How Would You React, If. . . by Killz3(m): 11:41am On Feb 03, 2012
Acidosis:

^ ^ why dont you leave the insult and address the issue
Are you also myopic to see every comment as an insult? In two words, what the bloody hell is romantic about your brother or sister seeing you unclad? Does it even make sense to you, or are you testing out how to open threads? This is the 3rd nonsense thread you've started in the space of 4 hours!

So do you get a hard-on from seeing your own sister naked? How romantic! undecided
Re: How Would You React, If. . . by Acidosis(m): 11:51am On Feb 03, 2012
when I say reaction, I mean the look on your face, is it a sad look, or a smilling face. or would you rather talk to him/her about it?
Re: How Would You React, If. . . by Acidosis(m): 11:57am On Feb 03, 2012
Meklex:

@Op
if you are the one what will you do?

I'll be shocked shocked
Re: How Would You React, If. . . by mcnepow(m): 11:59am On Feb 03, 2012
Keep a normal face, atleast i dey naked wella 4 boiz hostel 4 skul. natin new bout it, ¤wink¤
Re: How Would You React, If. . . by Flashaldrin(m): 12:00pm On Feb 03, 2012
Lolz, op got a point joor.
Used to happen to me although its been long ago when we were kids, my elder sister go just they barge in my room anyhow, and of course when that happens we'll both look embarrased, mumble apologies and she will go away as quickly as she could and we will never talk about it afterwards. We were really shy about those kinda things!
Op i dey suspect say e happen to you recently lipsrsealed
Re: How Would You React, If. . . by Goldieluks: 12:01pm On Feb 03, 2012
React how? Why should there be a reaction in the first place? I use to dress in front of my sis and bros and I don't see anything there to react about. You should take evil thoughts off your heart and feel free ammongst your siblings dude. Stop and think!
Re: How Would You React, If. . . by IZUKWU(m): 12:05pm On Feb 03, 2012
It will be somehow though if we grow up together they must have seen naked before,only now many developement has taken place. In this  case , i will immediately cover my unclothedness.
Re: How Would You React, If. . . by slimyem: 12:11pm On Feb 03, 2012
if any sibling suddenly barges on me while i'm n.aked,its okay as long as they dont STARE.Simple!!
Re: How Would You React, If. . . by Acidosis(m): 12:21pm On Feb 03, 2012
@Flashadrin, lmao, ve neva experienced that o. .
Re: How Would You React, If. . . by Killz3(m): 12:34pm On Feb 03, 2012
Smh!
Re: How Would You React, If. . . by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2012
I won't react at all i will cover my body after all she is my sis.
Re: How Would You React, If. . . by MrsChima1(f): 1:23pm On Feb 03, 2012
I smell some incestuous bullshit going on this thread. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Would You React, If. . . by cynthiafred67(f): 1:33pm On Feb 03, 2012
I will just cover my body, what is there to react to?

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Love With This Girl, But. . / How To Enrich My Luv In Her Heart! / How To Get Back Ur Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.