Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Confesses To You That She Is An Ogbanje - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Confesses To You That She Is An Ogbanje (1854 Views)

Our 4th Child Is Not Yours - Wife Confesses To Her Husband / I Made My Husband Impotent For Taking A Second Wife - Woman Confesses In Delta / Would You Propose To Your Girlfriend After A Mastectomy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Confesses To You That She Is An Ogbanje by bobonkiti101(m): 1:30pm On Feb 03, 2012
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Confesses To You That She Is An Ogbanje by OMEGAJAY(m): 2:43pm On Feb 03, 2012
Love conquered all, so take her to your Pastor for deliverance
that's all and love her do way you use to.
take care
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Confesses To You That She Is An Ogbanje by bobonkiti101(m): 4:00pm On Feb 03, 2012
I do luv dis gal, bt am just scared.I dnt know weda its luv dat am feeling or weda am being controlled, trust me its really scarey
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Confesses To You That She Is An Ogbanje by coogar: 4:01pm On Feb 03, 2012
bobonkiti101:

I do luv dis gal, bt am just scared.I dnt know weda its luv dat am feeling or weda am being controlled, trust me its really scarey

you have struck gold!

your girlfriend is an ogbanje? tell her to fly into the coffers and zenith bank and pack money for you.
if she cannot do that, kick her out of your life.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Confesses To You That She Is An Ogbanje by Outstrip(f): 4:35pm On Feb 03, 2012
She is not an ogbanje
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Confesses To You That She Is An Ogbanje by ronkebp(f): 4:38pm On Feb 03, 2012
And why did she confess that you
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Confesses To You That She Is An Ogbanje by Genius100: 8:10pm On Feb 03, 2012
That means she is insane as it is not possible for her to be an Ogbanje,
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Confesses To You That She Is An Ogbanje by 2mch(m): 9:04pm On Feb 03, 2012
lucky you. You have a once in a lifetime opportunity to see their evil life and other funny shi*ts. Congratulations. grin grin grin cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Confesses To You That She Is An Ogbanje by bolame: 12:39am On Feb 04, 2012
funny
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Confesses To You That She Is An Ogbanje by femmy2010(m): 7:51am On Feb 04, 2012
i will run run and run.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Confesses To You That She Is An Ogbanje by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 04, 2012
I wouldn't do anything, as I don't believe in "Ogbanje".
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Confesses To You That She Is An Ogbanje by zayhal(f): 2:30pm On Feb 04, 2012
Who told her she's ogbanje? If you're thinking of settling down with her, you may want to confirm from her parents since it bothers you so much. But the truth is, all these ogbanje stuff are illusions. If people see a pretty and fair-complexioned girl, they call her ogbanje.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Confesses To You That She Is An Ogbanje by maclatunji: 5:54pm On Feb 04, 2012
^I wouldn't call her Ogbanje, I would just call her a pretty girl. I don't know what to tell the poster. No question there exists paranormal activity. However, in this poster's case I seriously doubt it. It is more likely the girl has mental issues.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Confesses To You That She Is An Ogbanje by Outstrip(f): 7:01pm On Feb 04, 2012
maclatunji:

^I wouldn't call her Ogbanje, I would just call her a pretty girl. I don't know what to tell the poster. No question there exists paranormal activity. However, in this poster's case I seriously doubt it. It is more likely the girl has mental issues.

She might not even have mental issues. It might have been drummed into her head since she was a child. You have no idea how many light skinned beautiful girls have been termed ogbanje in Nigeria or how many kids with siblings who all died have gotten that label. She is just repeating what has been programmed into her
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Confesses To You That She Is An Ogbanje by maclatunji: 8:16pm On Feb 04, 2012
^What you have just described is still mental. When I say 'mental issues', it does not automatically mean madness.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Confesses To You That She Is An Ogbanje by Outstrip(f): 8:33pm On Feb 04, 2012
maclatunji:

^What you have just described is still mental. When I say 'mental issues', it does not automatically mean madness.

Did not know that there were any other kinds of mental issues besides mental issues. Okay how does believing something that has been hammered into your heard since childhood equat to mental issues. No be quarrel o as I always like to see what you have to say
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Confesses To You That She Is An Ogbanje by maclatunji: 9:28pm On Feb 04, 2012
Outstrip:

Did not know that there were any other kinds of mental issues besides mental issues. Okay how does believing something that has been hammered into your heard since childhood equat to mental issues. No be quarrel o as I always like to see what you have to say

It is very simple- if you start to believe what people say about you because it echoes in your mind all the time (although, it is not true). It means your mind is disturbed. If an issue has to do with the mind, it actually means it has to do with the brain. If an issue has to do with brain, it is mental.

Ultimately, it is not everybody that has mental issues that is mad. However, it is true that majority do need medical help from psychologists, psychiatrists and other mental health professionals.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Confesses To You That She Is An Ogbanje by RoyalRoy(m): 9:34am On Feb 06, 2012
Why dont you see it this way Poster: this chic loves u realy and she has deviced a way-not a good way-to keep u. If she starts threatning you nt to leave her or cheat on her,then realise she just wants to keep you at all cost.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Confesses To You That She Is An Ogbanje by tigerleggs(m): 11:23am On Feb 06, 2012
[b][/b]Are you not an African man, treat her with koboko. Mitchew
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Confesses To You That She Is An Ogbanje by dayokanu(m): 10:39pm On Feb 06, 2012
Cling onto her tightly and tell her to use her Ogbanje powers to fly you to Yankee.

Like i-go-die said If you no make heaven, try make Yankee cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Confesses To You That She Is An Ogbanje by tEsLim(m): 6:46am On Feb 07, 2012
I'll laugh at her she must be hallucinating , I dont believe in ogbanja. Maybe she smoked igbo

(1) (Reply)

Urgent : Where Can I Buy Quality Baby Things In Lagos / Why I Cut My Husband’s Penis – Female Banker Opens Up / Kindly Read A Miraculous Testimony & Know That Holy Spirit God Is Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.