Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,255 members, 7,953,955 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:43 AM

Landers: Breaking News - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Landers: Breaking News (2220 Views)

Please Landers, Very Urgent Before I Commit My Self. / Pls N.landers...who Else Got Or Av Any Idea Of This.... / #landers @ Pple's Prime Fair: Mobile Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Landers: Breaking News by xammy(m): 11:45am On Oct 16, 2007
CONSOLUDATION: BREAKING NEWS

I just got information that First bank has just acquire Equitorial trust Bank from wale adenuga after wish they are to conclude there intigreation with Ecobank bringing there CAPITAL BASE to almost 1 trillion naria making them the biggest bank in Nigeria and Africa.
The bank in Nigeria will further shrink to 23. INFORMATION IS POWER
Re: Landers: Breaking News by stellose(f): 11:48am On Oct 16, 2007
I feel you,
Re: Landers: Breaking News by shostar: 2:31pm On Oct 16, 2007
how authentic is ur source? abeg, make una stop all this rumour mongering
Re: Landers: Breaking News by bababs(m): 3:50pm On Oct 16, 2007
xammy bros , abeg which kind of radio without transformer you be? first bank has not only acquired etb but mtn has acquired glo. Are u one of the people that do not wish our ebullient otunba adenuga well? hope u dont belong to the obasanjo group. its ok 4 first bank 2 acqurie ecobank cos the proposal has been on for sometime now but to raise this kind of wicked rumour, i fear u
Re: Landers: Breaking News by Emperoh(m): 3:58pm On Oct 16, 2007
I wonder what backyard news agency you belong to. Naira lander are too brillant for this type of Rumour. Abeg stop am ooh if na joke.
Re: Landers: Breaking News by sonas(m): 4:03pm On Oct 16, 2007
my brother please mind the type of news yoy thow around.don't 'mis-educate' people.besides,when did 'wale adenuga' become the owner of ETB?small small abeg.
Re: Landers: Breaking News by rexfx2: 4:08pm On Oct 16, 2007
no make me vexx find u, coz if i catch u,
e no go be small thing o angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Landers: Breaking News by shagger(m): 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2007
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
if na joke make u stop am.y dont you post this on the joke section of this forum, it will be well appreciated.
ecobank just concluded merger talks with STERLING BANK.PLEASE FOR GOODNESS SAKE STOP SPREADING UNCONFIRMED NEWS AROUND ITS VERY WRONG.

Re: Landers: Breaking News by clutch162(m): 4:57pm On Oct 16, 2007
The last time i saw someone listening to a transistor powered by waste product was in my immaginations. i guess the electronic device u heard your news from was powered by your SALIVA, lol

u wanted attention; u wanted a long thread of replies to yor silly jokes. HERE THEY ARE>>>,
Re: Landers: Breaking News by ofomat(m): 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2007
xammy, you are among the crop of people that are been used by unscrupulous individuals  to spread unconfirmed rumours.do l say it is becourse of gullibility that you believed such an earth shaking lie or are you trying to be mischievous? please when not sure dont spread rumours in this forum. this forum is for learned men and women. okay
Re: Landers: Breaking News by bobobabe: 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2007
what kind of rubbish joke be this.
be warned because Otunba is coming back home sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon
Re: Landers: Breaking News by xammy(m): 6:07pm On Oct 16, 2007
i will quote u guyz that pour insult on me. i hope u will find the heart to apologies
the acquisition cost over 100 billion n my source was reliable
cheers
Re: Landers: Breaking News by samix(m): 10:10pm On Oct 16, 2007
clutch162:

The last time i saw someone listening to a transistor powered by waste product was in my immaginations. i guess the electronic device u heard your news from was powered by your SALIVA, lol

u wanted attention; u wanted a long thread of replies to yor silly jokes. HERE THEY ARE>>>,

men your reply too funny guy.hope u no dey find job because if u get one i will u quit the job and become a fulltime comedian because u better pass ali baba how much more basketmouth.guy u too much jo
Re: Landers: Breaking News by bailo(m): 2:41pm On Oct 17, 2007
see it tot first bank aquired eko bank,guy abeg wia did u get this information frojm.pls lets be serious and stop decieving people
Re: Landers: Breaking News by dapsins69(m): 2:49pm On Oct 17, 2007
dnt know where u got your info from.but it's false! i work in first bank's HR AND AM YET TO HEAR THAT.pLEASE BE CAREFUL , WE CAN SUE YOU FOR SLANDER AND LIBEL.

YOURS TRUELLY
FBN PLC
Re: Landers: Breaking News by Scream(m): 9:29am On Oct 18, 2007
Hello dapsins69,
U've been in this forum and we are lacking info on the recent interview conducted by ur Bank and ur Department precisely, is it not funny Brossssssssss ? I wonder y u should volunteer this info when u cant give us the much needed one. Abi u just dey office u no know wetin dey go on there?
Re: Landers: Breaking News by RobbieLex: 4:05pm On Oct 18, 2007
Scream:

Hello dapsins69,
You've been in this forum and we are lacking info on the recent interview conducted by your Bank and your Department precisely, is it not funny Brossssssssss ? I wonder y u should volunteer this info when u can't give us the much needed one. Abi u just dey office u no know wetin dey go on there?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Landers: Breaking News by bibiking1(m): 8:56pm On Oct 18, 2007
This sammy guy should have his head checked, how can you manufacture news in your head and pour it out for us to digest? are we illiterate dogs?
Re: Landers: Breaking News by saxon(m): 5:31pm On Oct 19, 2007
@xammy what you posted is damn right. Just as right as what you failed to add -- THAT NIGERIA AND CAMEROON ARE COMING BACK TO MERGE AS ONE LARGER AND STRONGER NATION -- CAMEGERIA oh sorry it was a mistake NIGEROON.

I GOT THIS INFORMATION FROM CNN, NTA AND BCC(Broadcasting Corporation of Cameroon).

(1) (Reply)

The Best Career Choice 2008: Study In Malaysia 2008 / Vacancies! Apply Now. / P & G -ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.