Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Please Landers, Very Urgent Before I Commit My Self. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Landers, Very Urgent Before I Commit My Self. (2174 Views)

Unemployment Is Affecting My Self Esteem! / Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity / Please Assess My Self-constructed CV And Pls Give Me A Feedback On Its Quality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Landers, Very Urgent Before I Commit My Self. by Bekeey: 6:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
Please House, Who knows or have an idea how much a graduate working as Security in Nigeria Brewery Lagos under Nigeria Registered Security Services can receive in a month. Nigeria Brewery have to pay this security company known as ASHAKA SECURITY COMPANY (ASCO) before they can pay their workers. This security company with their head office located in Lagos is one of the most registered security companies in Nigeria . So pls who have an idea of their Pay as a graduate? THANKS
Re: Please Landers, Very Urgent Before I Commit My Self. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
no idea...
Re: Please Landers, Very Urgent Before I Commit My Self. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
Bekeey:
Please House, Who knows or have an idea how much a graduate working as
Security in Nigeria Brewery Lagos under Nigeria Registered Security
Services can receive in a month. Nigeria Brewery have to pay this security
company known as ASHAKA SECURITY COMPANY (ASCO) before they can
pay their workers. This security company with their head office located in
Lagos is one of the most registered security companies in Nigeria .
So pls who have an idea of their Pay as a graduate?
THANKS

If you get a job offer there, they'd tell you your salary before you begin working wouldn't they? till then. . .
Re: Please Landers, Very Urgent Before I Commit My Self. by Lero15(m): 7:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
No idea. Take the offer letter first.
Re: Please Landers, Very Urgent Before I Commit My Self. by psucc(m): 7:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
OP the little I know of those security companies is that while they get substantial amount from the company, they will give a peanut to the guards.

They pay is actually not based on certs but if you are working for the company direct(I.e. the security outfit) they may pay better.
Re: Please Landers, Very Urgent Before I Commit My Self. by Emasel(m): 8:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
30-45k
Re: Please Landers, Very Urgent Before I Commit My Self. by Bekeey: 9:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
Lero15:
No idea. Take the offer letter first.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Please Landers, Very Urgent Before I Commit My Self. by UnknownT: 9:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
Just like kings guard and other private security firm. They outsource you guys and pay you little. If you get lucky to be posted to a beat where people will be tipping you, ba wahala!
Re: Please Landers, Very Urgent Before I Commit My Self. by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 27, 2015
not up to 40
Re: Please Landers, Very Urgent Before I Commit My Self. by Bekeey: 9:12am On Jul 27, 2015
Bennyzino:
not up to 40
Thanks
Re: Please Landers, Very Urgent Before I Commit My Self. by Bekeey: 9:13am On Jul 27, 2015
UnknownT:
Just like kings guard and other private security firm. They outsource you guys and pay you little. If you get lucky to be posted to a beat where people will be tipping you, ba wahala!
How?
Re: Please Landers, Very Urgent Before I Commit My Self. by UnknownT: 9:25am On Jul 27, 2015
Bekeey:

How?
that Ashaka security may decide to post you to a bank or a hotel where they have security contract, you can get tips from customers depending on how you treat the customers
Re: Please Landers, Very Urgent Before I Commit My Self. by Bekeey: 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
UnknownT:
that Ashaka security may decide to post you to a bank or a hotel where they have security contract, you can get tips from customers depending on how you treat the customers
Thnks
Pls are u one of them?
Re: Please Landers, Very Urgent Before I Commit My Self. by UnknownT: 6:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
Bekeey:

Thnks
Pls are u one of them?
I'm not. Just that I got to know that most of them are like these outsourcing organizations in banking profession

(1) (Reply)

Pls Hallmark International Services Are They Real?? / Sales Girl Wanted In Portharcourt / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.