Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? (23449 Views)

Ize-Iyamu Replies Oshiomhole:How Much Did Dangote Contribute To Your Campaign? / Buhari Appoints Technocrats From The SS,SE And Politicians From SW / Igbobuofu.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by manny4life(m): 6:55pm On Feb 04, 2012
Please, let's stop this bickering because it sure ain't helping no one. Igbo's do not contribute, that's our fate, no argument. All this back and forth is just tiring, like seriously, it has gone from 2pages to 10 pages, yet, most arguments are futile.
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by aljharem(m): 6:57pm On Feb 04, 2012
Obiagu1:

No I'm not attacking Jason but he seems to be disconnected with reality.
In Warri under which Itsekiris voted in the referendum, 96% of them said NO to Yoruba but he didn't know that.

you are disconnected from the reality

Yes they did but now they are part of afenifere etc and all other yoruba organisations. What then makes them more yoruba after that
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by aljharem(m): 6:57pm On Feb 04, 2012
manny4life:

Please, let's stop this bickering because it sure ain't helping no one. Igbo's do not contribute, that's our fate, no argument. All this back and forth is just tiring, like seriously, it has gone from 2pages to 10 pages, yet, most arguments are futile.

Whta do you mean by "Igbos don't contribute anything that's our fate" undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by ikeyman00(m): 7:00pm On Feb 04, 2012
My advise to ndibos. . . . stop throwing shyyt out there, it doesn't matter what you throw out it will beat your imagination when a response arrives on your screen, . . and we all know you have a thin skin for humiliation. Protect and shield yourself from constant beating by remaining conservative instead of boisterous and loud

my advice to Yoruba like u is the truth should be embraced at all times

stop living in fiction biko; now spread the phrase
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by Obiagu1(m): 7:00pm On Feb 04, 2012
alj harem:

you are disconnected from the reality

Yes they did but now they are part of OPC, afenifere odua organisation etc and all other yoruba organisations. What then makes them more yoruba after that

Stop yarning opata with so much gusto, geez!
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by oldlord(m): 7:03pm On Feb 04, 2012
is like the moderator love setting the house on fire. wat would u gain by putting these on the front page.
these forum is gradually loosing it flavor and going into tribal conflit
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by NegroNtns(m): 7:04pm On Feb 04, 2012
Sam,

Let me first say that I was shocked to see the response I referenced.  You are always calm asnd guided in your interaction.  For that, yes, I commend you and I would give a wide latitude to hear your views than I would most others.  You are not an Ibo. . . . you, my friend are an Ndigbo!  You should have been the one enthroned as Eze N'dIgbo of N'Land. . . . not that rascal called Onlytruth.   You are balanced and seek ways to repair and bring people together even in the middle of a bad bashing and attack on your people.  You are Igbo but you have the spirit of a Yoruba son. . . .iwa pele (you are humble) and omo lua bi (you are upright).  So it shocked me to see that from you, but you are human and there is limit to what the individual can take in insults.  

Once upon a time, Igbo shared mutual respect with Yorubas.  In fact Yoruba elites in Lagos embraced Igbos as brothers back in the days.  We cannot say the same today.  What has changed?  

Once upon a time here on NL, we discussed political issues with fairness and balance. . . . Yorubas and Igbos expressed unibiased views regardless who the subject of discussion was.  It is no longer that way.  So what has changed?  

No one tribe in Nigeria is a saint. . . we are all guilty to certain degree of asserting our regional interests above and over the patriotic interest of the country. This is good competition and rivalry.  What is bad and distasteful is when one tribe charge falsehood and insults at another tribe.  Of all the tribes that converge here in NL, Igbo tribe is guilty of this.  Others were forced out of their shell and compelled to ward off the insults after several unheeded warnings.  I am proud of my Yoruba heritage and I can say it loud and clear. . . . but it is not good for me to start demonizing Igbo or Hausa to legitimize my pride in Oodua.  If I cant find anything worthy to show my pride in then Im better off not insulting others at all.

Your brothers need to check themselves if Igbo bashing muist stop here in NL.  It is unfortunate that it rubs off on good people like yourself.  Particularly in this turbulent times when you are evacuating yoru people from North. . . . it is best not to antagonize and cause an eruption in West that forces another regional evacuation of your people.  

I agree Nigeria needs to be dissolved. . . I am a strong advocate for that.  Oodua nourisghes my spirit and body far better than Nigeria can ever hope to do.  

Online enmity can translate into street enmity. . . all it needs is a trigger.  None of us know what or how, or even who might activate the trigger.  

I opened this thread as a response to ones opened by your brothers questioning North and West's contribution.  Never understimate capabilities on the other side.
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by aljharem(m): 7:07pm On Feb 04, 2012
Obiagu1:

Stop yarning opata with so much gusto, geez!

LOL if you no like am go hang yourselves out of envy

it is what it is tongue tongue tongue tongue envious ideeiot
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by manny4life(m): 7:09pm On Feb 04, 2012
alj harem:

Whta do you mean by "Igbos don't contribute anything that's our fate" undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

I mean, several of the post on here has insinuated such, what's confusing in what I said? embarassed embarassed embarassed It's our fate that we've been unable to contribute to this great failure called Nigeria.
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by aljharem(m): 7:15pm On Feb 04, 2012
manny4life:

I mean, several of the post on here has insinuated such, what's confusing in what I said? embarassed embarassed embarassed It's our fate that we've been unable to contribute to this great failure called Nigeria.

Manny4life my brother why are you talking like this. You know the post here are for Nchara Obiagu and co, again I would only be deceiving myself if I say Igbos have not contributed a lot to this great nation. Is it from Nnamdi to Palm oil etc, I chose not to deceive myself and I would tell the truth. I have always secretly admire the Igbos not to lie and maybe that is why I am always attracted to Igbo topic grin grin grin Not out of envy but out of pride that I have a nation with one of the world greatest people the Igbos.

I am an Awori yoruba man from Lagos and I am telling you this. The only reason I got involved in this thread was because of beaf and co no other also I would not allow Obiagu and others to rubbish my people. That is the plain truth
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by manny4life(m): 7:19pm On Feb 04, 2012
^^^

I'm just saying man, grin grin grin and besides, I sure wasn't talking about you, but it's all cool in the game. smiley smiley smiley Peace yall, I'm off for my presentation.
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by Obiagu1(m): 7:23pm On Feb 04, 2012
alj harem:

LOL if you no like am go hang yourselves out of envy

it is what it is  tongue tongue tongue tongue envious ideeiot

Who takes you serious? lol

You know you're a born liar with multiple personalities.
No need to call anyone snake; I think your name, Alh Haram, will suffice.
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by Benzora(m): 7:48pm On Feb 04, 2012
The best answer for a fool is silence.
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by emmatok(m): 8:00pm On Feb 04, 2012
Obiagu1:

No I'm not attacking Jason but he seems to be disconnected with reality.
In Warri under which Itsekiris voted in the referendum, 96% of them said NO to Yoruba but he didn't know that.

LOL,

They didn't VOTE NO TO YORUBA, THEY VOTED NO TO THE SW POLITICAL STRUCTURE(meaning they want their own zone).

Itsekiri, Ilaje and Edo are part of Yoruba history.

Do you know that the first Olu of Warri(formally Olu of Iteskiri) is Yoruba.
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by Dede1(m): 8:04pm On Feb 04, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

Sam,

Let me first say that I was shocked to see the response I referenced.  You are always calm asnd guided in your interaction.  For that, yes, I commend you and I would give a wide latitude to hear your views than I would most others.  You are not an Ibo. . . . you, my friend are an Ndigbo!  You should have been the one enthroned as Eze N'dIgbo of N'Land. . . . not that rascal called Onlytruth.   You are balanced and seek ways to repair and bring people together even in the middle of a bad bashing and attack on your people.  You are Igbo but you have the spirit of a Yoruba son. . . .iwa pele (you are humble) and omo lua bi (you are upright).  So it shocked me to see that from you, but you are human and there is limit to what the individual can take in insults. 

Once upon a time, Igbo shared mutual respect with Yorubas.  In fact Yoruba elites in Lagos embraced Igbos as brothers back in the days.  We cannot say the same today.  What has changed? 

Once upon a time here on NL, we discussed political issues with fairness and balance. . . . Yorubas and Igbos expressed unibiased views regardless who the subject of discussion was.  It is no longer that way.  So what has changed? 

No one tribe in Nigeria is a saint. . . we are all guilty to certain degree of asserting our regional interests above and over the patriotic interest of the country. This is good competition and rivalry.  What is bad and distasteful is when one tribe charge falsehood and insults at another tribe.  Of all the tribes that converge here in NL, Igbo tribe is guilty of this.  Others were forced out of their shell and compelled to ward off the insults after several unheeded warnings.  I am proud of my Yoruba heritage and I can say it loud and clear. . . . but it is not good for me to start demonizing Igbo or Hausa to legitimize my pride in Oodua.  If I cant find anything worthy to show my pride in then Im better off not insulting others at all.

Your brothers need to check themselves if Igbo bashing muist stop here in NL.  It is unfortunate that it rubs off on good people like yourself.  Particularly in this turbulent times when you are evacuating yoru people from North. . . . it is best not to antagonize and cause an eruption in West that forces another regional evacuation of your people. 

I agree Nigeria needs to be dissolved. . . I am a strong advocate for that.  Oodua nourisghes my spirit and body far better than Nigeria can ever hope to do. 

Online enmity can translate into street enmity. . . all it needs is a trigger.  None of us know what or how, or even who might activate the trigger. 

I opened this thread as a response to ones opened by your brothers questioning North and West's contribution.  Never understimate capabilities on the other side.

Negro_nuts, who gives a ratarse what a goon such as you thinks about Ndigbo?

This is a typical Yoruba demeanor and I must warn any Igbo son or daughter not to pay any slightest mind to this crap. Few omo oyoparapo in Lagos welcomed Ndigbo with open mind. However, I must say such gesture ended where it started. It is beyond my wildest of imagination that one should insinuate mutual full sailing over the rough seas after John had deliberately stabbed Peter on the back while Peter was in a survival hand-to-hand combat with James.

Despite the fact Zik was insidiously chased out of western region after 1951 election, he still appointed a Yoruba son as the Press Secretary to eastern regional government in 1954.

One wonders what happened when these loudmouths had the opportunity to reciprocate, they reciprocated in Yoruba fashion.
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by jmaine: 8:21pm On Feb 04, 2012
what a thread
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by chino11(m): 8:22pm On Feb 04, 2012
Am sure you need to be stoned alive.  cool.

What type of spirit does yoroobas have, if not inbreeding monstrous spirit reigning hell in them? You should mind what you say in an open forum like this.

I have been watching you closely, you have exhibited the lowest level of intellect and above all shown the highest height of stark daftness and buffoonery which marks the hallmark of yoorobas.

With all the heavy investment you claimed on behalf of Yoruba, why is it that Yorubas remained among the poorest regions in Africa after Somalia and Niger?

Apart from Lagos which was developed by FG and other Nigerians outside the SW, what other Yoruba state can compete with the least state in the SE/SS? The best description of SW states is stone age.

Negro_Ntns:

Sam,

Let me first say that I was shocked to see the response I referenced.  You are always calm asnd guided in your interaction.  For that, yes, I commend you and I would give a wide latitude to hear your views than I would most others.  You are not an Ibo. . . . you, my friend are an Ndigbo!  You should have been the one enthroned as Eze N'dIgbo of N'Land. . . . not that rascal called Onlytruth.   You are balanced and seek ways to repair and bring people together even in the middle of a bad bashing and attack on your people.  You are Igbo but you have the spirit of a Yoruba son. . . .iwa pele (you are humble) and omo lua bi (you are upright).  So it shocked me to see that from you, but you are human and there is limit to what the individual can take in insults.  

Once upon a time, Igbo shared mutual respect with Yorubas.  In fact Yoruba elites in Lagos embraced Igbos as brothers back in the days.  We cannot say the same today.  What has changed?  

Once upon a time here on NL, we discussed political issues with fairness and balance. . . . Yorubas and Igbos expressed unibiased views regardless who the subject of discussion was.  It is no longer that way.  So what has changed?  

No one tribe in Nigeria is a saint. . . we are all guilty to certain degree of asserting our regional interests above and over the patriotic interest of the country. This is good competition and rivalry.  What is bad and distasteful is when one tribe charge falsehood and insults at another tribe.  Of all the tribes that converge here in NL, Igbo tribe is guilty of this.  Others were forced out of their shell and compelled to ward off the insults after several unheeded warnings.  I am proud of my Yoruba heritage and I can say it loud and clear. . . . but it is not good for me to start demonizing Igbo or Hausa to legitimize my pride in Oodua.  If I cant find anything worthy to show my pride in then Im better off not insulting others at all.

Your brothers need to check themselves if Igbo bashing muist stop here in NL.  It is unfortunate that it rubs off on good people like yourself.  Particularly in this turbulent times when you are evacuating yoru people from North. . . . it is best not to antagonize and cause an eruption in West that forces another regional evacuation of your people.  

I agree Nigeria needs to be dissolved. . . I am a strong advocate for that.  Oodua nourisghes my spirit and body far better than Nigeria can ever hope to do.  

Online enmity can translate into street enmity. . . all it needs is a trigger.  None of us know what or how, or even who might activate the trigger.  

I opened this thread as a response to ones opened by your brothers questioning North and West's contribution.  Never understimate capabilities on the other side.
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by NRIPRIEST(m): 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2012
You people get energyooo. . . yesterday a thread was created about the Anambra Igbos who were killed by the boko hare HUMAN BLOOD LICKERS and to my utmost amazement the thread barely reached 3 pages but. Look at these one that was created by a know bigot and Igbo hater(niggaar nuts) ,it already on 11 pages !! Chukwu onye ebele bia fichaa Umu-Igbo anya mmili!!
Dont you guys get it ?? Yorubas hate Igbos with every single strenght in there guts!! Some may ask why would yorubas hate Igbos soooo much. . .well,1; Igbos after the GENOCIDE they surffered in the hands of hausa/fulani,middlebelt,yorubas,Britain and the rest of the world community that assited them to wreck havoc on the blessed children of MOST HIGH  didnt just sit down and mop,complain and cry but rather they put it behind them and achieved something that make ppl likened them to the jews!! I have no problem with an hausa man except their role in the GENOCIDE against my ppl. 2;the yoruba man is very scared vb of the Igbos because of their zeal and determination to acquire wealth any place they can find it on earth including their precious Lasgidi and might just wake up one day and to find out that they have become nonentity in the place they once called homeland!! 3; Igbos dont care much about party even though they have the dough in excess to throw around and the yoruba man doest like it at all tha why they call us "eli eli"(a stingy person in Anambra dialect).
They the yoruba hate us,they hate us,they hate us,they Zap.i.n.g hate our industrious qualities!! They hate us cause they are not like us and which they were!!
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by chino11(m): 8:30pm On Feb 04, 2012
GBAM, don't mind the monstrous yo.rob.ass. cool cool
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by OneNaira6: 8:45pm On Feb 04, 2012
Let us not even lie to ourselves anymore. Without SS oil and SE manpower, Nigeria would be more of a cess-pole than it is already.  Na lie I dey lie? A simple look at what happened in the subsidy protest will engage to you whose dependent on whom or the government.
SW talks of Cocoa and Rubber and all that, of much contribution is that to Nigerian economy I dare ask?
North talks of Agriculture but yet Nigeria imports most of its food.
When Nigeria start importing oil then SS has no claim to any contribution to Nigeria, when SE stop inventing, creating companies and all that manpower thing then SE has no claim to any contribution.  In overall, these two region is the glue holding Nigeria even a little bit including giving it the head to chest beat over that ridiculous, couldn't be any farther from the truth, claim of been the richest country in west Africa. The two regions is aware they receive or depend on nothing from Nigeria or other regions of Nigeria and can do so much better on their own thus the reason they seek succession from Nigeria.

The Bigger question is if these two regions do not contribute anything to Nigeria then why is Nigeria forcing them to stay when they seek succession?  Why does Nigeria FORCE them to stay if you do not need them and why do they SCREAM they want to leave if they need Nigeria? I’m not even speaking during Biafra time, I speaking of NOW.  We know the truth, every one of us know the freaking truth. Nigerians can lie to themselves as much as they want on this forum but the truth is clear and staring every one of us in the face no matter how much una try to deny it. The subsidy protest speaks more volume than anything; the aljamiris in Nigeria speaks volume.

If we are going to use that ridiculous claim of oil is God contribution then SW has no right to claim Cocoa since it is God contribution too and SE has no right to claim Coal since it is God contribution and North has no right to claim agriculture cause it is God contribution too. What is this bullsh1t? The oil is SS and the little in SE, not Nigerians. Thank God we are sharing it with una rather than trying to claim it as all.
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by SamIkenna: 8:49pm On Feb 04, 2012
alj harem you said you are now Yoruba - what happened to Kanuri? Nwanne you are very good at nursing discord between southern groups. And Negro the problem you seem to find hard to run away from is online bashing. I'would be a fool to accept Igbos were the first to start ethnic mud slinging, this ethnic bashing has been going on for a long that no one can in all honesty say who started what and when. Anyway, the point is even if I get offended when people insult my group, I have learnt to deal with in a more mature way and I suggest you do that too. You dont have to get in the trenches with other people because you find it tempting. Get in the trenches when people push or physical hurt you, else dont pay them no mind.
I do hope you know you insult Igbo a lot more than most people do.
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by OkparaIgbo: 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2012
[b]I CHALLENGE OUR IGBO BROTHERS TO CREATE A NEW FORUM THAT WOULD BE AS INTERACTIVE AND WELCOMING AS THIS AND LET EVERY SON OR DAUGHTER OF ALA-IGBO MIGRATE THERE. TRUST ME IT WOULDNT TAKE A YEAR TO GET THESE Yoruba AND HAUSA ANIMALS TO BESEIGE THERE BECAUSE THEY JUST CANT HAVE ENOUGH OF NDI-IGBO wink wink kiss THERE WE CAN CALL THE SHOTS AND CONTROL ANY INTRUDER.
PLEASE THIS IS AN IMPORTANT CALL AND IF FINANCE IS AN ISSUE THEN IM SURE THERE ARE LOTS OF IGBO BLOODS HERE CAPABLE OF DOING SOMETHING.!! embarassed
[/b]
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by OneNaira6: 9:07pm On Feb 04, 2012
Negro_Nths:

Presido, that was sarcasm to mock the SS/SE coalition.   Jason knows there is no way Delta in its current composition will fold into that blue zone.  Everybody knows that except maybe the Ibos, intoxicated in their land grab campaign.

For where? Delta would rather split than stay with Nigeria, everyone deltan can attest to that. Jason speaks for Iteskiri, not Delta thus I'm in support of when Nigeria split and Delta goes with Biafra,we should carve out his part of the land and give it back to Nigeria. God forbid bad things, una stop wishing evilness onto delta. Of everything to wish for delta, it is staying with Nigeria is your wish for us. I pray to God that never happens. God forbid
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by pazienza(m): 9:10pm On Feb 04, 2012
OMG! Eleven pages and still going,Alj harem well done,seun and the moderators are behind you, if you can manage to get this thread to 100 pages, u will be handsomely rewarded,all the tribal warlords, you guys should help my brother alj harem to achieve this landmark,hehe!

Btw, alj harem,my fellow anambra man, kedu ka ime? grin
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by pazienza(m): 9:29pm On Feb 04, 2012
OMG! Eleven pages and still going,Alj harem well done,seun and the moderators are behind you, if you can manage to get this thread to 100 pages, u will be handsomely rewarded,all the tribal warlords, you guys should help my brother alj harem to achieve this landmark,hehe!

Btw, alj harem,my fellow anambra man, kedu ka ime? grin
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by Wislet(f): 9:37pm On Feb 04, 2012
STOP ETHNIC BIGOTRY AND GROW UP!
HW MANY PEOPLE ARE MATURED IN THIS GENERATION??
GROW UP!!!
STOP BEHAVING LIKE KIDS!
WHAT A LOAD OF RUBBISH!

Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by namfav(m): 9:42pm On Feb 04, 2012
419 is one of the greatest ibo contribution
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by ACM10: 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2012
[size=18pt]A proof that people that run this site are Yoruba ethnic bigots.

A thread similar to this one was created that goes by the topic:

What Good Has Yoruba Done For Nigeria?
[/size]
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-859996.0.html

[size=18pt]Was completely ignored by them.

Only for them to bring up this one to the front page.

he he he. . . Seun I dey hail o
[/size] grin
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by Xlad(m): 10:21pm On Feb 04, 2012

Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by Xlad(m): 10:23pm On Feb 04, 2012

Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by Xlad(m): 10:26pm On Feb 04, 2012
Laugh no gree alow me make i sleep, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by emmatok(m): 10:43pm On Feb 04, 2012
chino11:

Am sure you need to be stoned alive.  cool.

What type of spirit does yoroobas have, if not inbreeding monstrous spirit reigning hell in them? You should mind what you say in an open forum like this.

I have been watching you closely, you have exhibited the lowest level of intellect and above all shown the highest height of stark daftness and buffoonery which marks the hallmark of yoorobas.

With all the heavy investment you claimed on behalf of Yoruba, why is it that Yorubas remained among the poorest regions in Africa after Somalia and Niger?

Apart from Lagos which was developed by FG and other Nigerians outside the SW, what other Yoruba state can compete with the least state in the SE/SS? The best description of SW states is stone age.

See were your bigotry push you.

SW has been develop before you people ever dreamt of Nigeria.

Better drop bigotry and start reasoning properly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Visits Senate Chief Whip, Orji Kalu (photos) / Reno Omokri: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Afraid Of What Obidients Will Do / Tinubu Sets Up Tax Reforms Committee, Names Oyedele As Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.