Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,117 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:11 AM

What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? (23703 Views)

Ize-Iyamu Replies Oshiomhole:How Much Did Dangote Contribute To Your Campaign? / Buhari Appoints Technocrats From The SS,SE And Politicians From SW / Igbobuofu.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by ikeyman00(m): 10:54pm On Feb 04, 2012
@@@@@

419 is one of the greatest ibo contribution

yes nobody should argue over that course Iman,sultan,emirs and all these useless aboki politican are part of it!!

i cant agree anymore ooo

pele ooo benii oooo
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by ak47mann(m): 11:21pm On Feb 04, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

You people get energyooo. . . yesterday a thread was created about the Anambra Igbos who were killed by the boko hare HUMAN BLOOD LICKERS and to my utmost amazement the thread barely reached 3 pages but. Look at these one that was created by a know bigot and Igbo hater(niggaar nuts) ,it already on 11 pages !! Chukwu onye ebele bia fichaa Umu-Igbo anya mmili!!
Dont you guys get it ?? Yorubas hate Igbos with every single strenght in there guts!! Some may ask why would yorubas hate Igbos soooo much. . .well,1; Igbos after the GENOCIDE they surffered in the hands of hausa/fulani,middlebelt,yorubas,Britain and the rest of the world community that assited them to wreck havoc on the blessed children of MOST HIGH  didnt just sit down and mop,complain and cry but rather they put it behind them and achieved something that make ppl likened them to the jews!! I have no problem with an hausa man except their role in the GENOCIDE against my ppl. 2;the yoruba man is very scared vb of the Igbos because of their zeal and determination to acquire wealth any place they can find it on earth including their precious Lasgidi and might just wake up one day and to find out that they have become nonentity in the place they once called homeland!! 3; Igbos dont care much about party even though they have the dough in excess to throw around and the yoruba man doest like it at all tha why they call us "eli eli"(a stingy person in Anambra dialect).
They the yoruba hate us,they hate us,they hate us,they Zap.i.n.g hate our industrious qualities!! They hate us cause they are not like us and which they were!!
cool cool
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by chino11(m): 11:34pm On Feb 04, 2012
emmatok:

See were your bigotry push you.

SW has been develop before you people ever dreamt of Nigeria.

Better drop bigotry and start reasoning properly.

Am sure you must be very very high on hard drugs tonight. Where are the so called development in the SW before and during and after amalgamation of North and South Nigeria??

I hope you don't want us to post the rusted roofs and under-development in the yooroba land, unless you don't want heart failure tonite, keep quiet. Don't push your luck any further. Dalu
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by Onlytruth(m): 11:36pm On Feb 04, 2012
Xlad:

I just wanna use this pic to end this thread, take a luk at wat the yoruapes are contributing to , no, not only nigeria,african and the world, but also to human being personality, GAWD shud juz wipe dz pple out frm dz earth, the are not human beings, apes are more handsome/beautiful than them, *yarns and sleeps offffffff**

Una go wound pesin for nairaland! hehehe! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by emmatok(m): 12:05am On Feb 05, 2012
chino11:

Am sure you must be very very high on hard drugs tonight. Where are the so called development in the SW before and during and after amalgamation of North and South Nigeria??

I hope you don't want us to post the rusted roofs and under-development in the yooroba land, unless you don't want heart failure tonite, keep quiet. Don't push your luck any further. Dalu

Bigot go read-up about SW development.
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by pwuty(f): 8:19am On Feb 05, 2012
Smtyms I feel lyk cryn 4 dis nation 9ja,y won't oda countries talk down on 9ja?imagine d kinda beef dat go on hia,our problem In 9ja is nt jst d govt,we individuals contribute 2 d problem.of al d fins 2 talk abt in 9ja,sm1 ll choose 2 talk abt smfin dat instigate HATE.u guys shud realy grow up,dis won't lead us anywhere.
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 05, 2012
^^^ listen to that folks.na true talk
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 05, 2012
na today? I missed this one! Igbos is really blessed. Thread says ss/se, but the word igbo dominate every page with ppl against or not. An outsider reading Nl will doubt how igbo survives in that country,
the truth isnt of man but of God.
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by Johnpaul2k2(m): 9:39am On Feb 05, 2012
IGBOS ARE THE PILLAR HOLDING THIS COUNTRY. Manpower Skills
THE ONLY TRIBE THAT CAN SURVIVE WITHOUT ANY GOVERNMENT 'UNFAITHFUL' INTERVENTION
look at
Onitsha - No City (not state) can challenge the infrastructural development there cool
Nnewi _ the only city that Build or Manufacture it's own car(s) cool
aba in Abia
Computer Village in Lagos
Alaba international market also in Lagos

SS
Only OIL there is the only thing that is still keeping this country together lipsrsealed
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by zodosohio: 11:43am On Feb 05, 2012
no region has produced more human resources than the se.not talking about others,its either you add or you remove
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by Valon4ego(m): 12:47pm On Feb 05, 2012
one of the most interesting things about the igbos is how quickly they recover from mishaps.
during the civil war,most of the infrastructure in the east was destroyed. But today,you might not believe that there have been a war if you travel there.
some time ago, there was a major fire outbreak in onitsha main market,consuming a good part of it,but today,you won't believe it if you were not around when it happened.
we hear of people complaining of poverty and illiteracy in the north and other areas due to government negligence,but you won't hear of such complaints from the Igbos,for they've long learnt to stop depending on government handouts and handle their own problems.the economy of this country depends on the hardwork of these men and women !
since someone was asking about what they contribute to the nation; a good look on the nation's foreign exchange tells you that oil is by far the greatest source of our exchange earnings. It is closely followed by import import duties. If we're honest with ourselves,we would see that indeed it is the region(ss/se) that is the pillar of the nations economy!
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by MeAboki(m): 1:23pm On Feb 05, 2012
I am happy for this thread for bringing out the truth. As we can see from the GDP figures; Nigeria is still basically an agricultural country for which oil contributes a small part of it (about 13%); secondly, all regions and its peoples contribute towards this economy, although some more than others (and we all now know who); however, what should be clear is that nobody or region is a parasite and deserves to be referred as such (reason that caused this thread).

I also take real exception when my region and ppl are insulted in this way and therefore call on all NL bigots (they know themselves) to desist from this act or else we shall readily find cause to resurrect this thread again, with all its damaging evidence to remind them lest they forget; but for now I call on the moderators to pls close this thread and allow peace reign.

Kew word to all is MUTUAL RESPECT. cool cool
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by okstol: 2:18pm On Feb 05, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

Well, an Itsekiri from Ogbe Ijaw  
He has to first know the name of his town.

Obi, you are insinuating that Ijaw own that land.    Well, there is a town I cant remember if its in Enugu, Anambra or Imo called 'Agbu or Agwu-Ekiti.  Does it mean its owned by Yoruba since it has Ekiti in its name?

The town is Awka-Etiti in Anambra state and not Ekiti.
Eji m ohere a, were n' ekene Ndigbo putara kwuo okwu na ogbako mberede nwa Yoruba (albino-niga) sitosiri onu n' aju ife anyi nwa bu Ndigbo n' ewetere gomenti etiti. Chukwu gozie unu nile.
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by noiseless: 3:45pm On Feb 05, 2012
Where are all the southeastern scientists,where are they and what are they doing?now we can not take this anymore if they don't stop killing and pulling us down they too (nigerians )must feel it too,if we don't come up with a very dangerous weapon then we are finished cos they will never stop and until then nigeria and nigerians will continue to use anything and any means in disguised to put an end to our existence.I believe a very dangerous weapon is now the only option just for our self defence, because we never attacked any group of people in this country whether in an offensive or reprisal and it must not keep going forever,so we need it we have to have it then if they(Nigerians) want peace they will work hard towards peace and also demonstrate it,and that is when all this nonsense can be resolved or we all suffer the consequences,
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by NegroNtns(m): 5:06pm On Feb 05, 2012
Negro whistles in ibo wink
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by noiseless: 5:24pm On Feb 05, 2012
noiseless:

Where are all the southeastern scientists,where are they and what are they doing?now we can not take this anymore if they don't stop killing and pulling us down they too (nigerians )must feel it too,if we don't come up with a very dangerous weapon then we are finished cos they will never stop and until then nigeria and nigerians will continue to use anything and any means in disguised to put an end to our existence.I believe a very dangerous weapon is now the only option just for our self defence, because we never attacked any group of people in this country whether in an offensive or reprisal and it must not keep going forever,so we need it we have to have it then if they(Nigerians) want peace they will work hard towards peace and also demonstrate it,and that is when all this nonsense can be resolved or we all suffer the consequences,
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by sniperwolf(m): 10:18pm On Feb 05, 2012
This poster must be drunk
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by realkendy(f): 10:28pm On Feb 05, 2012
lagos lagos lagos,thats all i keep hearing all the time as if the whole of ngeria resides in lagos.if lagos is all that what are the yorubas doing in uk n other places forcing themselves out both legally n otherwise.that dirty,mosquito infested place,is not up to an average standard of a city.mtsheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by Moremony: 11:17pm On Feb 05, 2012
Here in Nigeria, we are not suffering from any natural disaster like most countries around the world you think we are better than the affected countries? I don't understand why we enjoy being disasters to one another!!!
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by ezeagu(m): 11:29pm On Feb 05, 2012
[center]FIGHT A WAR KILLING MILLIONS TO KEEP THEM WITH YOU

ASK WHAT THEY PRODUCE 50 YEARS LATER

[/center]
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by 2mch(m): 11:32pm On Feb 05, 2012
12 pages still nothing tangible. hmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by ekwynwa: 11:35pm On Feb 05, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin thread officially closed
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by Obiagu1(m): 11:35pm On Feb 05, 2012
2mch:

12 pages still nothing tangible. hmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed

The moderators became ashamed that the Yoruba has contributed nothing, nada, zero, to Nigeria that's why they moved this thread to tribalism section.  embarassed

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-859996.0.html
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by Obiagu1(m): 11:41pm On Feb 05, 2012
What has Yoruba contributed to Nigeria economically?

Negro_Ntns: We accomodate ibos
samguru: Yoruba has created a platform for hausa and igbo to convert their labour to cash using their highly educated people and also keep Nigeria together via peaceful interaction with hausa and igbo.
Aigbofa: We made it possible for ibos to be able to read their own language.
stayreal: To be honest, the yoruba gave the white man easy access to what is modern day Nigeria
dayokanu: Well the help Nigeria accommodate and educate the cannibalistic Igbos and teach them how to behave.

embarassed
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by Onlytruth(m): 12:05am On Feb 06, 2012
Obiagu1:

What has Yoruba contributed to Nigeria economically?

Negro_Ntns: We accomodate ibos
samguru: Yoruba has created a platform for hausa and igbo to convert their labour to cash using their highly educated people and also keep Nigeria together via peaceful interaction with hausa and igbo.
Aigbofa: We made it possible for ibos to be able to read their own language.
stayreal: To be honest, the yoruba gave the white man easy access to what is modern day Nigeria
dayokanu: Well the help Nigeria [b]accommodate [/b]and educate the cannibalistic Igbos and teach them how to behave.

embarassed

hehehe! grin

So, na accomodation we go chop? lol
Is it free?
Don't we pay rent or buy the lands?

Simple subsidy which affects everybody equally, dem no fit pay.
Na wa o. cry
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by Obiagu1(m): 12:09am On Feb 06, 2012
Onlytruth:

hehehe! grin

Is it free?

Na wa o. cry

I tire my brother.
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by UdekeJ(m): 8:06am On Feb 06, 2012
What you don't know is greater than you! I have watched the trails of posts here with utmost dismay, am amazed at the level of ignorance been displayed in our write ups. Most everything been seen through our cultural lens? If you think that the SE is not contributing anything! Why did your forefathers fought them even when they want a country of their
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by namfav(m): 10:35am On Feb 06, 2012
the east has contributed to nigeria,i dont see how anyone can disagree with that, but contribution no more than the north, west or the ss, so i cant see how ibos say that they contribute more in terms of human resources, economical etc. thats a big lie
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by NegroNtns(m): 10:45am On Feb 06, 2012
Why did your forefathers fought them even when they want a country of their

. . . . .Negro farts in ibo lipsrsealed
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by ekwynwa: 6:28pm On Feb 06, 2012
Onlytruth:

hehehe! grin

Is it free?

Na wa o. cry

Yorubas are bunch of lazy idiots
SS/SE carry dey go
nothing do una grin grin grin grin
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by vladimiros: 12:35am On Feb 07, 2012
When I see northerners on NL attacking other regions I beging to wonder if this people know how retarded they sound,

atleast and old man in my village can speak english, urs english "oga i no fit speak i no go to school" even the arabic you can't
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by ikeyman00(m): 12:51am On Feb 07, 2012
@@@@

the east has contributed to nigeria,i dont see how anyone can disagree with that, but contribution no more than the north, west or the ss, so i cant see how ibos say that they contribute more in terms of human resources, economical etc. thats a big lie

what lies can be more than some body who believes he can easily go to heaven by blowing up his aboki back side and get awarded with plenty p ussy to sleep with in heaven

the north has once showed that dinosaur age still persist as we writing

no suprise that the yeye ngbatti are asking for these dinosaur protection; wonder if they will ever get over back stabbing!! foolish criminals

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri / Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend N9.06bn On Food, Travel, Cars, Others / Lyon Vs Diri: Bayelsa On Lockdown As APC Youths Protest Against Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.