Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,046 members, 7,814,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

The Solution To Boko Haram! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Solution To Boko Haram! (745 Views)

Chad Intercepts ISIS Weapons Going To Boko Haram / Nigerian Military Issues Third “final” Warning To Boko Haram / Obasanjo To Boko-Haram: “You Can Never Win This War” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Solution To Boko Haram! by TomiSwag(m): 3:24am On Feb 04, 2012
I've read so much in the news about this boko haram and I've come to the conclusion that this is a SPIRITUAL issue. No amount of human strength can successfully prevail against it coz we human beings have limits. Children of the Living God, the God who sent His son Jesus Christ to die for the world. Children of this God PLEASE NEVER STOP PRAYING FOR THIS NATION. We need to pray against all the people standing on the peace of Nigeria. Prayer in the Name of Jesus CHRIST is the strongest weapon in fact the only weapon we can use against these people. Retaliation and vengeance is GOD'S. I know that God will cause them to wither away like grass and I by faith in Christ it will happen VERY soon. Please christians let us beef up our prayer life and worship God in spirit and in truth(John 4:24). Do not think this is a political issue! Please PRAY!
Re: The Solution To Boko Haram! by saintneo(m): 4:23am On Feb 04, 2012
true talk. however, man should apply his effort and pray to God for his intervention.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Borderline Between Tribalism And Apologist? / Australian Woman Scams A Group Of Nigerian Con Men / Ibori Won't Serve Prison Term In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.