Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,124 members, 7,863,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:52 AM

Can Someone Please Address This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Someone Please Address This? (628 Views)

Saraki’s Address At Resumption Of Plenary Today (full Text) / We Need To Address This Pls.....you Are Needed Here / Reuben Abati And Doyin Okupe Should Please Address The Media, Are They Ashame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Please Address This? by Nnenna1(f): 5:02am On Feb 04, 2012
Madamot

« #43 on: Yesterday at 11:03:53 AM »
I couldnt agree more with Onenewman, Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!!! When will all these tribal insults stop Nairaland used to be seen as a very important research tool and a veritable treasure for authentic research on Nigeria especially in far away lands. People would always go to Nairaland to get a 'feel' of Nigeria, it was a wonderful ambassador. I along with so many other people hardly come to this site anymore. Its now just a tribal bashing site, not particularly taken seriously by anyone. This I predict will be the beginning of the end of Nairaland as it just upsets and hurts too many people. I guess the owner of the site allows such tribal insults in order to attract traffic but believe me, when it gets to the point it has got to now, it is all over, mark my words, respectable and serious minded people have started visiting other rival sites which I wont name. What a shame on Nairaland, what a shame on the people who use the annonymity of the site to say thiings they would ordinarily shy away from, is that how your parents taught you?? So very sad. By the way, I am a Yoruba woman with friends and family all over Nigeria, they mean a lot to me and I refuse to be a part of this, not in my name!!!!!! Shame on Seun for not moderating his site with a sense of profound responsibility to himself, Nigeria and posterity!

My sister thank you.

[size=30pt]Seun - where are you and why have you chosen to be silent to the full blown madness exhibited in Nairaland? Does it not bother you that this site has sunk to new lows? Your silence is very telling!!!!!!![/size]
Re: Can Someone Please Address This? by Rhino4dm: 5:58am On Feb 04, 2012
So, SEUN is now the scape goat?. You had no problems with your brothers running amok with their supremacy dementia all over Nairaland, branding people "parasites" and other demaning names?. Now, the table is turn, the heat is reversed, all you do is to shout SEUN, Mukina2 and other mods for help? Your victim cards has expired and ypur mask of hypocricy has been shredded in to pieces.

Lemme tell you something, there is nothing SEUN or any person can do to help the situation your fellow pack on mongrels initiated. Meanwhile, you are free to type in large fonts and cry like a biitch, but that wont change a thing.

(1) (Reply)

Pdp Wins 14 Out Of 21 Lga In Adamawa To Emerge Winer / Femi Fani-kayode's Expose On Boko Haram-a Must Watch / Niger State Governor Decries Revenue Formula, Calls For More Oil Wealth To North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.