Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Do You Believe In Hell And Life After Death? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Believe In Hell And Life After Death? (1092 Views)

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe In Hell And Life After Death? by FXKing2012(m): 11:31am On Feb 04, 2012
Hell is real! Matt 3: 10-12; 7:19; 5:22; 10:28; Rev. 19:20; Luke 13: 7,9; John 15:6; Rev. 20:10-15.

Please be wise cos where you end up is entirely your decision.
Re: Do You Believe In Hell And Life After Death? by mazaje(m): 12:11pm On Feb 04, 2012
Hell is real and your evidence to show its real is some passages from a story book written very long ago by men who though their God lives in the sky and was afraid of men building a tower to reach him ,eh?. . . .Clap for your self. . .
Re: Do You Believe In Hell And Life After Death? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 04, 2012
mazaje:

Hell is real and you evidence to show its real is some passages from a story book written very long ago by men who though their God lives in the sky and was afraid of men building a tower to reach him ,eh?. . . .Clap for your self. . .
cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Believe In Hell And Life After Death? by OmoPastor(m): 12:16pm On Feb 04, 2012
a word is enough for the perishing wink
Re: Do You Believe In Hell And Life After Death? by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2012
I think both are a means to rationalize and give purpose to our existence but there's nothing factual showing it as anything more than a Jewish shepherd tale or mythology. The concepts are foreign imports to our society which, in the typical gullible naivety of Africans, we've absorbed without questions while the Western civilizations that exported them increasingly abandon them while embracing the more tangible existentialist and humanist philosophies.

Quoting a book with questionable roots (the bible) to justify your beliefs isn't really smart. You may actually want to study the history of the various compiled books of the Bible and the roles played by the Church hierachy in promulgating an intended message in their selection of the appropriate books rather than quoting the book as if it was thrown down to us like the 10 commandments.
Re: Do You Believe In Hell And Life After Death? by buzugee(m): 3:20pm On Feb 04, 2012
heaven and hell are conditions on earth. heaven is rulership. we are in caucasian heaven now. heaven is also when things are going extremely good for you. hell is when you are suffering terribly.
Re: Do You Believe In Hell And Life After Death? by Lasinoh: 7:48pm On Feb 04, 2012
You are only bound by your beliefs.
Where I end up is not my concern.
I am more preoccupied with where I AM.
Thank you. kiss
Re: Do You Believe In Hell And Life After Death? by FXKing2012(m): 8:00pm On Feb 04, 2012
I shed tears to see how far the devil has deceived people and holding them captive. The harvest is in deed plentiful but the labourers are few.
Re: Do You Believe In Hell And Life After Death? by Lasinoh: 8:15pm On Feb 04, 2012
It is the way you have chosen to live.
Keep shedding tears. . . while the world passes you by.
We all know how you live your lives offline.
With moral turpitude and sheer hypocrisy.
Who are you deceiving? cheesy
Re: Do You Believe In Hell And Life After Death? by FXKing2012(m): 8:11am On Feb 05, 2012
Yes I shed tears cos I know where you are heading if you do not repent. Jesus loves you and does not want to see anyone go to hell cos itz real. Life does not end here in the world.
Re: Do You Believe In Hell And Life After Death? by mazaje(m): 10:37am On Feb 05, 2012
FXKing2012:

Yes I shed tears cos I know where you are heading if you do not repent. Jesus loves you and does not want to see anyone go to hell cos itz real. Life does not end here in the world.

Evidence that life does not end here on earth pls. . . .I don't want them say them say, pure evidence i what i want pls. . . .
Re: Do You Believe In Hell And Life After Death? by FXKing2012(m): 7:30pm On Feb 05, 2012
mazaje:

Evidence that life does not end here on earth pls. . . .I don't want them say them say, pure evidence i what i want pls. . . .

Evidences abound: we have cases of people who died and woke to give testimonies; we have prophesies from prophets; we have visions shown to visionaries, etc etc
What other evidence do you want? Do you wanna experience it first b4 u believe? By then it just might have been too late cos you would either be in hell or heaven by then, and God forbid it's hell.
Re: Do You Believe In Hell And Life After Death? by iownthis: 1:51am On Feb 06, 2012
"visions shown to visionaries". lol are you listening to yourself? if you "died and came back, then you didn't truly die. The rest is hear say.
Re: Do You Believe In Hell And Life After Death? by FXKing2012(m): 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2012
iownthis:

"visions shown to visionaries". lol are you listening to yourself? if you "died and came back, then you didn't truly die. The rest is hear say.

Do u have any evidence that there is no life after death? Simply becos u've not seen/felt something, does it mean the thing does not exist? There was a time it was thought that the sun was the center of the universe simply becos humans could not see beyond our galaxy at the time but it has turned out to be false. So simply becos u have not experienced it urself, does that mean it does not exist?
Re: Do You Believe In Hell And Life After Death? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 06, 2012
If I don't believe in hell, will I go to hell?
Re: Do You Believe In Hell And Life After Death? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 06, 2012
FXKing2012:

Do u have any evidence that there is no life after death? Simply becos u've not seen/felt something, does it mean the thing does not exist? There was a time it was thought that the sun was the center of the universe simply becos humans could not see beyond our galaxy at the time but it has turned out to be false. So simply becos u have not experienced it urself, does that mean it does not exist?
Glad you brought that up. Cos the Church was against it then.

Trying to describe the experience of going to space has been difficult from the very beginning. When Yuri Gagarin, the first man who went into space, returned to Earth, there was a huge reception in his honor. As his close friend and cosmonaut colleague Alexei Leonov tells it, then-premier Nikita Khrushchev cornered Gagarin "So tell me, Yuri," he asked, "did you see God up there?" After a moment's pause. Gagarin answered, "Yes sir, I did." Khrushchev frowned. "Don't tell any one," he said. A few minutes later the head of the Russian Orthodox Church took Gagarin aside. "So tell me, my child," he asked Gagarin, "did you see God up there?'" Gagarin hesitated and replied "No sir, I did not." "Don't tell anyone."
And have you experienced it that you claim it exists? If you can claim that, I can also claim mine,
Re: Do You Believe In Hell And Life After Death? by FXKing2012(m): 3:08pm On Feb 06, 2012
phxc:

If I don't believe in hell, will I go to hell?

If you dont believe in gravity simply becos u cant see it, if u jump from the top of a building u will still fall regardless of ur believe. If you believe there are no other planets asides the ones that has been discovered does not change the fact that there are other planets out ther.
Point is your believe does not change the truth.

musKeeto:

Glad you brought that up. Cos the Church was against it then.
And have you experienced it that you claim it exists? If you can claim that, I can also claim mine,

I have heard from the mouths of those who have experienced it and have seen visions, so I have something to hold on to. But in your case you have absolutely nothing to hold on to. You just stubbornly wanna believe it does not exist simply becos u havent seen it urself

(1) (Reply)

Thanksgiving Is The Most Powerful Force On Earth. / Major Book Distributors Needed Urgently. / The Qur'an Baby And The Doubting Thomases ---prof Ishaq Akintola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.