Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,769 members, 7,824,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Major Book Distributors Needed Urgently. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Major Book Distributors Needed Urgently. (1094 Views)

The Major Reason Why I Became An Atheist (picture ) / Topic: Prepare To Meet Your Good (distributors needed) / ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Major Book Distributors Needed Urgently. by louisadiks: 11:39am On Apr 01, 2012
MAJOR BOOK DISTRIBUTORS NEEDED URGENTLY.
BELOVED BRETHREN, FANS AND FRIENDS
God is moving these last days unveiling the Truth in a dimension that has never been before. Our website is out www.manchildpromotions.com and it is a website for interactive purposes. Please we needed to spread the messages as fast as possible to every nook and cranny of the world. As Manchild God has placed us with this responsibility to go out with the Truth and make the crooked places straight. We shall need a great support from you to pass on this message through Radio and Television. We want you to be part of the Support Team. PLEASE CALL IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. 2347035112227
Secondly brethren, if you are interested in the message I received from the Lord and seek for spiritual growth in order to press towards the mark of the HIGH CALLING IN CHRIST JESUS thus become a Manchild [Revelation 12:5] please contact us.
There are books listed below that will interest you. Please contact us if you want to purchase them for yourself or become a major distributor in Nigeria or other nations in Africa. The books are fantastic and best sellers. PLEASE TAKE NOTE: INTERESTED AND STRONG FINANCIALLY BASED MAJOR DISTRIBUTORS SHOULD CALL OR SEND US AN EMAIL manchildadpromotions@gmail.com

E-BOOKS WRITTEN BY LOUISADIKIBARASIKA BASSEY OKOKON
1. THE PATTERN OF FAST GOD CHOOSES (BOOK 1) $7
2. THE PATTERN OF FAST GOD CHOOSES (BOOK 2) $7
3. EXPOSITION ON ISAIAH 58:1-14 (GOD’S CHOSEN FAST) $7
4. THE PATTERN OF PRAYER THAT MOVES THE HAND OF GOD $7
5. NO MORE TITHES AND OFFERINGS IN THIS DISPENSATION OF GRACE $7
6. WOMEN’S MINISTRY IN THE HOME AND THE CHURCH $7
7. THE SECOND COMING OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST (BOOK 1) $7
8. THE SECOND COMING OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST (BOOK 2) $7
9. BEWARE ANTICHRIST AND JEZEBEL SPIRITS IN OUR CHURCHES (BOOK 1) $7
10. GOD’S CHOSEN PLACE OF WORSHIP $7
11. REVELATIONS ON THE BOOK OF DANIEL $7
12. THE MANIFESTATIONS OF THE SONS OF GOD $7
13. THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF HUSBANDS TOWARDS THEIR WIVES IN PERFECT MARRIAGE $7
14. HOW TO KNOW THE BONE OF YOUR BONES AND FLESH OF YOUR FLESH IN PERFECT MARRIAGE $7
15. MY BIOGRAPHY AND TESTIMONIES OFHOW JESUS CHRIST APPEARED TO ME $7
16. Who Is A Christian? Are We: Pagans Practicing Christianity Or Christians Practicing Paganism? $7
17. IS THE WAY OF COURTSHIP GOD’S PATHWAY TO PERFECT MARRIAGE? $10
18. THE ANALYTICAL APPROACH TO GETTING BORN AGAIN USING THE TABERNACLE OF MOSES $7
19. IT IS TIME FOR THE ANNULMENT OF THE LAW OF CELIBACY. “THE PRIEST AND NUNS MUST MARRY” $7
20. THE MYSTERY ABOUT NIGERIANS FROM THE SPIRITUAL TO REALITY $10
21. BEWARE OF THE WATERS OF THE DRAGON SPIRIT $10

We are about getting into the production of CDs on each of these topics for several millions of interested brethren all over the world. If you are interested in being part of the production line and to be in contract with us, please call. God bless you. Louisadikibarasika Bassey Okokon

you can go to our site www.manchildpromotions.com or The blog http://louisadiks..com
Re: Major Book Distributors Needed Urgently. by Goshen360(m): 3:44pm On Apr 01, 2012
Thanks for the great job. How does one get these books in the United States? What is the price for each?
Re: Major Book Distributors Needed Urgently. by louisadiks: 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2012
Beloved Sorry for the delay i had been very busy putting together more books with fantastic topics to prepare the people of God for the soon coming event. Thanks for the compliments. We give all the glory and honor to our Lord Jesus Christ and thanks for the encouragement.i felt strenghtened from those few words. Beloved at times i felt lonely on this road and enquire from the Lord why those beloved ones He disclosed to me aare not coming out. I needed to feel their warmth, support and fellowship in this move. Please let us chat on phone or send me your email so that we discuss freely. i have more than twenty books ready. I had prayed and received confirmations to work with you. Please call me on 2347035112227 or email me through this contact.manchildfaq@gmail.com God bless you and thanks. Louisadikibarasika bassey okokon
Goshen360: Thanks for the great job. How does one get these books in the United States? What is the price for each?
Re: Major Book Distributors Needed Urgently. by Goshen360(m): 7:09pm On Apr 24, 2012
louisadiks: Beloved Sorry for the delay i had been very busy putting together more books with fantastic topics to prepare the people of God for the soon coming event. Thanks for the compliments. We give all the glory and honor to our Lord Jesus Christ and thanks for the encouragement.i felt strenghtened from those few words. Beloved at times i felt lonely on this road and enquire from the Lord why those beloved ones He disclosed to me aare not coming out. I needed to feel their warmth, support and fellowship in this move. Please let us chat on phone or send me your email so that we discuss freely. i have more than twenty books ready. I had prayed and received confirmations to work with you. Please call me on 2347035112227 or email me through this contact.manchildfaq@gmail.com God bless you and thanks. Louisadikibarasika bassey okokon

Thanks and God bless you greatly. I have sent you and email. You mobile contact is noted but am out of mobile contact for now due to some reasons. I will be back on mobile in the next three months. However, we will keep in touch via email. Thanks.
Re: Major Book Distributors Needed Urgently. by louisadiks: 5:46pm On Apr 25, 2012
Beloved, thanks for your quick response in nairaland. i have not seen your email .please resend may be you sent it to a wrong address my email is manchildfaq@gmail.com or manchildadpromotions@gmail.com thanks and waiting to here from you.louisadikibarasika bassey okokon
Goshen360:

Thanks and God bless you greatly. I have sent you and email. You mobile contact is noted but am out of mobile contact for now due to some reasons. I will be back on mobile in the next three months. However, we will keep in touch via email. Thanks.
Re: Major Book Distributors Needed Urgently. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 25, 2012
These books have been written by MAN.

Have they been vetted.

Let us be careful about what bookS we read, they must be totally in line with the word of GOD.
Re: Major Book Distributors Needed Urgently. by Goshen360(m): 7:01pm On Apr 25, 2012
@ louisadiks,

I sent you another email. Make sure to check your "spam" mail also. Something i might hang there.

@ frosbel,

I hope you are not insinuating against books? grin
Re: Major Book Distributors Needed Urgently. by louisadiks: 5:13pm On Apr 26, 2012
Goshen360: @ louisadiks,
Beloved bro Frosbel thanks for your comment
My books are drawn from the revelations i received from our Lord Jesus Christ when he appeared to me. The natural and carnal man cannot receive or understand the things of the Spirit for they are foolishness unto him neither can he know them because they are spiritually discerned. The scripture in Isaiah 28:9 and 10 states thus: whom shall He teach knowledge? And Whom shall He make to understand doctrines, the scripture says' them that are weaned from the milk and drawn from the breast' of their pastors.Isaiah 28 :9;10 . It is unfortunate that many think christianity to be a play matter. It is worse off to be born again that is having Christ in you and remain a child awaiting rapture because Jesus said in Matthew 24:19 woe unto them that are with child and to them that give suck in those days. Whether you believe me or not those who reject knowledge perish and those who think their little knowledge would help them overcome the trials of great tribulation would soon find out like the foolish virgins that at midnight hour their lightare gone out and they have no oil in their vessels. A little knowledge is dangerous and Hosea4:6 states thus: My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge
because thou hath rejected knowledge i will also rejecxt thee,that thou shall be no priest to me. Seeing thou hast forgotten the law of your God, i will also forget thee.
It is wonderfull for seasoned and matured christians to vert the books and grow for the messages are never milk but spiritual meat and bones for those who have developed real spiritual teeth to chew and crack them. One may delivelop milk teeth but would not crack the bones. You have to aspire for spiriitual growth to understand these revelations. You are free to consult me and ask reasonable questions that would benefit others. Every book is loaded with spiritual proofs profusely. The books are written in the simplest form for children to read and understand. The illustrations are meant to aid our undertanding to these spiritual truths.. Daniel 12:4 states that these last days knowledge shall increase and every tree our Father God had not planted shall be hewned down. Beloved i would encourage you to go for the books and fast too there is no time left to play church. We must work out our salvation with fear and trembling.louisadikibarasika bassey okokon.
I sent you another email. Make sure to check your "spam" mail also. Something i might hang there.

@ frosbel,

I hope you are not insinuating against books? grin
[s][/s]

(1) (Reply)

One Reason Why Debating With Christians Is More Rewarding Than Muslims / Is This Proof That Jesus Had A Wife ?? / What Kind Of Friend Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.