Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Rss News Feed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Rss News Feed (1198 Views)

Read Favourite News Feed Without Internet, Download Android RSS Feeder / Nigerian Stock Exchange Api, Rss Feeds & Widgets :: / Nigeria Stock Market Data In Any Format (wsdl, Rss Feed, Csv ) Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rss News Feed by mustixl: 1:16pm On Oct 16, 2007
hi,
am tryin to use rss feed to display news on a web page(using jetspped in eclipse),so far, i hav been unsuccessful and would like some assistance. thanks
Re: Rss News Feed by Kobojunkie: 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2007
I would suggest that in your very first post that you go into detail on what exactly it is you need help with. What you have tried, what problem you are having and what you would like for the application/software to do instead. That way, we can at least have something to go off on from the start. We IT professionals can not read minds and we encourage that people understand this as they ask questions in here.
Re: Rss News Feed by mustixl: 4:49pm On Oct 16, 2007
ok,
am developing a web application using my eclipse IDE, am making use of jsf wit jetspeed, am trying to create a news page in the application where viewers can read news and click on a link to get more news using rss feed, i just cant cant get it to work. i have actually not made use of it b4 and i'd like to get an insight on how i can get it to work.
Re: Rss News Feed by Kobojunkie: 6:10pm On Oct 16, 2007
Re: Rss News Feed by my2cents(m): 7:31pm On Oct 16, 2007
aimlove,

?? undecided undecided undecided shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ??
Re: Rss News Feed by mustixl: 8:14am On Oct 18, 2007
@aimlove

yes i believe school will give your what you need, but school will make you be working for someone else but will not make you an entreprenuer which we need to change but if you work then go to school you will have the experience in working , how to be financially free , pay for your school fee etc

more info

Am loving you if you call me in any subjecton Advertising, Branding, PR, Printing, Networking, MLM, Jobs, Online Money making, Survey Site, Ebook on wealth creation on site, Ebook, Jobs site, Creative Art, branding of seminar, etc
Let talk

Samuel

dude, i put a post here so as to get assistance on a project am workin on, not so u'd start placing adverts!!!
i tink there's a business/advert thread, check it out, !!!

(1) (Reply)

Ajax And Responsive Web Solutions Has Finally Come To Nigeia / From " Python " To What Level ??????? / Azigo Game App! The African Board Game.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.