Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Are Yorubas Waiting For Northerners To Attack Them Before Agitating For Secession? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Yorubas Waiting For Northerners To Attack Them Before Agitating For Secession? (1322 Views)

Igbo's Plans To Align With The Northerners To Revenge On Yorubas / See 20 Countries Currently Agitating For Their Independence worldwide (pic) / Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Yorubas Waiting For Northerners To Attack Them Before Agitating For Secession? by Blackteeth(m): 5:45pm On Feb 04, 2012
The yorubas are currently boasting of being peacefull people partly because they make no noise like the igbos about secession from Nigeria. But I think we are missing something. If today the northerners start killing the yorubas massively in the north I can bet pounds and dollars that a yoruba kind of MOSSOB will spring up with full speed and start clamouring for secession. Biafria is obviously the product of the mass killing of igbos in the north. They igbos felt since they are not wanted, they have to go. If the northerners haven't been busy killing the igbos am sure igbos would have been as"peaceful"as the yorubas, and biafra would have been a non-existent name on planet earth today.
Re: Are Yorubas Waiting For Northerners To Attack Them Before Agitating For Secession? by NegroNtns(m): 5:48pm On Feb 04, 2012
Are ibos ready to discuss this topic?  You have opportunity to delete or block discussion on it.  We dont want you to start whining when we start revealing your vulnerabilities on the subject of secession.
Re: Are Yorubas Waiting For Northerners To Attack Them Before Agitating For Secession? by Rhino4dm: 5:52pm On Feb 04, 2012
Dude, you have started oooooooo. angry angry angry

Blackteeth:

The yorubas are currently boasting of being peacefull people partly because they make no noise like the igbos about secession from Nigeria. But I think we are missing something. If today the northerners start killing the yorubas massively in the north I can bet pounds and dollars that a yoruba kind of MOSSOB will spring up with full speed and start clamouring for secession. Biafria is obviously the product of the mass killing of igbos in the north. They igbos felt since they are not wanted, they have to go. If the northerners haven't been busy killing the igbos am sure igbos would have been as"peaceful"as the yorubas, and biafra would have been a non-existent name on planet earth today.
Re: Are Yorubas Waiting For Northerners To Attack Them Before Agitating For Secession? by NegroNtns(m): 5:54pm On Feb 04, 2012
Eze, abeg no open your fire yet. . . give them opportunity to correct the error. grin
Re: Are Yorubas Waiting For Northerners To Attack Them Before Agitating For Secession? by Rhino4dm: 5:59pm On Feb 04, 2012
kedu ko di? daalu wink wink

Negro_Ntns:

Eze, abeg no open your fire yet. . . give them opportunity to correct the error. grin
Re: Are Yorubas Waiting For Northerners To Attack Them Before Agitating For Secession? by NegroNtns(m): 6:01pm On Feb 04, 2012
Eze, imma madu! lol Ono tago? cheesy
Re: Are Yorubas Waiting For Northerners To Attack Them Before Agitating For Secession? by Rhino4dm: 6:03pm On Feb 04, 2012
Mutumin, kana birnin shehu ne?

Negro_Ntns:

Eze, imma madu! lol Ono tago? cheesy
Re: Are Yorubas Waiting For Northerners To Attack Them Before Agitating For Secession? by Blackteeth(m): 6:13pm On Feb 04, 2012
No refutations yet. Hasnt anyone picked any holes in it?
Re: Are Yorubas Waiting For Northerners To Attack Them Before Agitating For Secession? by Rgp92: 6:16pm On Feb 04, 2012
We're not stupid. What is the point in starting a war with animals?!
Re: Are Yorubas Waiting For Northerners To Attack Them Before Agitating For Secession? by NegroNtns(m): 6:18pm On Feb 04, 2012
Ah, ah,. . . yanzu ina Amurka, Atlanta.  A Ikko aka haife ni amma na yi girma a Birnin Kano da kuma makaranta a Zaria.  Na jin bayani'n ka da Dayo gamme da girman naka a Bauchi da karatu a GSS.
Re: Are Yorubas Waiting For Northerners To Attack Them Before Agitating For Secession? by Rhino4dm: 6:26pm On Feb 04, 2012
Ok. i don code. Na shiga Abu dhabi. Zan yi hutu.
Re: Are Yorubas Waiting For Northerners To Attack Them Before Agitating For Secession? by Beaf: 6:28pm On Feb 04, 2012
Rhino.4dm:

Ok. i don code. Na shiga Abu dhabi. Zan yi hutu.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-862883.32.html#msg10120901

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Are Yorubas Waiting For Northerners To Attack Them Before Agitating For Secession? by ikeyman00(m): 6:30pm On Feb 04, 2012
@@@@

comedians these sons of obasanjos are for real!!

too much w ankin on ur lap top dey worry una
Re: Are Yorubas Waiting For Northerners To Attack Them Before Agitating For Secession? by Rhino4dm: 6:36pm On Feb 04, 2012
@ Beaf
Go and lick you wound. I lkie leaving a little bit alive, for rainy days.
If i finish you today, na who i chop next time? grin grin grin

Bros, that your beer wey you drink for toilet don finish. I beg i had enough of your punny today. grin grin grin
Re: Are Yorubas Waiting For Northerners To Attack Them Before Agitating For Secession? by Beaf: 6:40pm On Feb 04, 2012
Your pawa don finis? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Rhino.5dm is the chief liar of NL ! Here's a catalog:

He saved Italy from flooding.
He is a computer graphics guru.
Knows how to drill crude oil.
Is an aged ex-soldier.
Is a young man.
Knows boko haram inside out.

. . .But this takes the cookey!

Rhino.5dm:
. . .and the so much touted road projects in Akwa Ibom is my credit. As i was the one that sold the idea to Akpabio victor to invite Julius Berger, based on what i saw Ma'azu achieved with them in Bauchi.
In 2007 before flagging off his campaign, i advised him. You know what, Ikot Ekpene-Abak road was the first road they built in Akwa Ibom and i was the one that said so, cos that road leads to the governor's house. I told them to dualized it

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-799736.32.html

Okon! shocked shocked

Akpabio come o! Julius Berger! OPC! Agbum! grin grin grin grin grin grin
This early morning, anoda lie again!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Are Yorubas Waiting For Northerners To Attack Them Before Agitating For Secession? by ikeyman00(m): 6:46pm On Feb 04, 2012
@@@

ahha
Re: Are Yorubas Waiting For Northerners To Attack Them Before Agitating For Secession? by NegroNtns(m): 7:15pm On Feb 04, 2012
Beaf, dont irritate people with your toys. Take them to the creek and play with. Yeye! angry
Re: Are Yorubas Waiting For Northerners To Attack Them Before Agitating For Secession? by ikeyman00(m): 7:16pm On Feb 04, 2012
^^^^^

i think u are the one irritate good people in nl

u and ur Yoruba clan
Re: Are Yorubas Waiting For Northerners To Attack Them Before Agitating For Secession? by nduchucks: 7:20pm On Feb 04, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

makaranta a Zaria.

Wusasa?
Re: Are Yorubas Waiting For Northerners To Attack Them Before Agitating For Secession? by dayokanu(m): 7:24pm On Feb 04, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

Ah, ah,. . . yanzu ina Amurka, Atlanta.  A Ikko aka haife ni amma na yi girma a Birnin Kano da kuma makaranta a Zaria.  Na jin bayani'n ka da Dayo gamme da girman naka a Bauchi da karatu a GSS.  

Menene grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Yorubas Waiting For Northerners To Attack Them Before Agitating For Secession? by Rhino4dm: 7:49pm On Feb 04, 2012
Alarji rabu da mahukaci. Ka ga yadda na ci uban shegen a wanca thread?

Negro_Ntns:

Beaf, dont irritate people with your toys. Take them to the creek and play with. Yeye! angry
Re: Are Yorubas Waiting For Northerners To Attack Them Before Agitating For Secession? by kettykin: 8:20pm On Feb 04, 2012
Actually thses yoruba peopla are not active, proactive or reactive they are just passive, if your remember , the incaceration of Awolowo and the Declaration of State of Emergency in the western region was not even resisted by yorubas until Nzeogu struck.
The killing of thier man Fajuyi a gentle man and a soldiers soldier was not resisted rather it was the killing of Akintola a bloody enemy of Awolowo .

Also the Annulment of june 12 and incareation of MKO Abiola and the 17 yoruba generals was not resisted with force of arms or even violent demonstrations until death took Abacha away.

you need to understand the yorubas and their antecedents they will rather protest fuel subsidy than the violent Murder of their Kinsmen in Deeper life Gombe and Apostlic Church Mubi
Anybody working with Yorubas need a lot of caution and tact . yorubas are A vulture that would rather pounce on the carcass of a predator rather than be a predator
Re: Are Yorubas Waiting For Northerners To Attack Them Before Agitating For Secession? by musiwa43: 11:25pm On Feb 04, 2012
no
Re: Are Yorubas Waiting For Northerners To Attack Them Before Agitating For Secession? by stayreal: 11:36pm On Feb 04, 2012
kettykin:

Actually thses yoruba peopla are not active, proactive or reactive they are just passive, if your remember , the incaceration of Awolowo and the Declaration of State of Emergency in the western region was not even resisted by yorubas until Nzeogu struck.
The killing of thier man Fajuyi a gentle man and a soldiers soldier was not resisted rather it was the killing of Akintola a bloody enemy of Awolowo .

Also the Annulment of june 12 and incareation of MKO Abiola and the 17 yoruba generals was not resisted with force of arms or even violent demonstrations until death took Abacha away.

you need to understand the yorubas and their antecedents they will rather protest fuel subsidy than the violent Murder of their Kinsmen in Deeper life Gombe and Apostlic Church Mubi
Anybody working with Yorubas need a lot of caution and tact . yorubas are A vulture that would rather pounce on the carcass of a predator rather than be a predator

Damn, that hurts and I am not yoruba. sad
Re: Are Yorubas Waiting For Northerners To Attack Them Before Agitating For Secession? by stayreal: 11:46pm On Feb 04, 2012
I know for certain that many yorubas have been killed in riots in Jos, northern Nigeria and during the election violence when NYSCs were kiled. I think that yorubas prefer other groups to voice their displeasure with these events to keep the yoruba away from the forefront of these issues. It is almost as if they are invisible when such things happen.
Re: Are Yorubas Waiting For Northerners To Attack Them Before Agitating For Secession? by auwal87(m): 11:54pm On Feb 04, 2012
JOIN US :

Oruko re?:

Ojo Ibi Re?

Nibo ni ilu re? :

Kini oriki idile yin?

Kini Idi ti o fi fe dara po mo egbe yi?

Kini ohun ti o le se fun egbe yi?

Ni soki, kini ero re nipa ipinle Oduduwa?

Submit

http://ooduarepublic.org/JOIN_US.htm
Re: Are Yorubas Waiting For Northerners To Attack Them Before Agitating For Secession? by Rhino4dm: 3:59am On Feb 05, 2012
. . .Ojukwu the "hero"fled in the middle of night, dressed in native woman attire? Any leader that fled during war, leaving behind his people to killed like chicken is a COWARD!.

kettykin:

Re: Are Yorubas Waiting For Northerners To Attack Them Before Agitating For Secession? by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 05, 2012
Yorubas have been victims of various crises in northern nigeria but are scared of complaing or protesting against this violence. Yorubas in the north have adopted a cameleonic,camoflage way of life for survival.In the north,you see many yoruba especially most yoruba moslems dressing and trying to look like hausa and fulani.if you speak yoruba to them in crowded places ie markets,they pretend as if they dont understand yoruba,rather they reply you in hausa or simply keep mum.but in as much as they maintain this cameleonic stance feeling they can blend into the environment without notice, the hausas,igbos and other southern and northern tribes in the north can easily identify yoruba[ both the yoruba christians and yoruba moslems] in the north.Read the latest edition of tell,newswatch magazine and youll see that some yoruba [including a 15 year old yoruba boy] were killed during the kano boko haram attack that claimed about 250 lives but the cowardly yorubas will never shout about it or protest despite their control of the media.yorubas are ready to sacrifice millions of their tribes people in northern nigeria just to have peace with hausa/fulani.
Re: Are Yorubas Waiting For Northerners To Attack Them Before Agitating For Secession? by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 05, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Any Igbo People In Here Need To Come In Here Real Quick. / State Creation: Tension Over Moves To Favour Only South East / State Police: Good Or Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.