Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session (18513 Views)

Unibadan Distance Learning 2011/2012 Admited Student Let Meet Here / National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 / Yabatech 2011/2012 Admission List Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session by Redpoet: 12:43pm On Feb 13, 2012
and concerning the scholarships, God will always be there for his children. I'll also like to know more about them.
Re: University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session by ortopazz(m): 12:44pm On Feb 13, 2012
@kadata tsup man! Whr u at in schl, Well I wud av bin thru wiv screening buh nt 4  nt avin changd d tellar 2 receipt, buh av dn dat and am gud2go!.

Kadata whr u at u gatz free me sum kind orientations based on the way forward as to the scholarship thing. Pls am serious and wil heed to ur advice whn u tell me watsup! Thanks.

Am in Annex!
Re: University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session by ortopazz(m): 12:47pm On Feb 13, 2012
@all mehn success to to al of youse! We gatz bond and hlp out! Thatz the way 4ward!
Re: University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session by Kadata(m): 3:31pm On Feb 13, 2012
Redpoet:

Thank you guys, especially Kadata, I just hope Uniuyo has more nice guys. I'm through with screening and heading back home now. I hope I can pay my fees at Ecobank's Owerri branch without having to return to this place?
hmmm, owerri is kindof far- try the banks in school
Re: University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session by Redpoet: 5:45pm On Feb 13, 2012
ok. I'll start with accomodation tomorrow.
Re: University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session by Moremony: 6:16pm On Feb 13, 2012
Just passing ooo, all the same I'm sorry for intruding on this thread again!! How I wish I chose Uni-uyo last year, I'm 100% sure I would have been one of these fortunate guys trying to carry out their registration,
@KADATA, please open a fresh thread for 2012/2013 aspirants thanks,
Re: University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session by Sirkelvin: 7:18pm On Feb 13, 2012
I just arrived 2day and it was quite unfortunate that d screnin has ended.
@ Redpoet hpe u arrived safely, hw was it like? Hw much did every tin amount to ? the sch fees, faculty and departmental dues,course reg? Pls i rlly nid ur help as 2 hw go abt it 2moro.
Re: University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session by NnamdiN: 7:36pm On Feb 13, 2012
@redpoet i'm so sorry i havent been able to log in. The guy i planned referrin you to, didnt come back. I trust you must have used your survival instincts?
Re: University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session by Redpoet: 7:46pm On Feb 13, 2012
Thanks for trying to help out, its really appreciated. I arrived by 11:25am and was through with screening by 11:40am, I will continue tomorrow.
Re: University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session by Redpoet: 8:06pm On Feb 13, 2012
Someone just told me that we have only a week to pay our fees, please is it correct?
Re: University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session by Redpoet: 9:59pm On Feb 13, 2012
@sirkelvin, I'm sorry i didnt reply earlier. It was just the screening that I did today, just showed them my jamb slip, post utme result, recommendation letter, certificate of origin, birth certificate, acceptance receipt and statement of result. I was then issued a small document ie Authority to pay. I was also given another document on which the procedures for registration were properly outlined. About the fees, it varies with the department. Like now for my department, Biochemistry, the 1st semester school fees is NGN 36,250 while 2nd semester is NGN 21,500, so its best to walk down to the bursary and check the fees for your own department. I think the school fees contains all those tiny fees you mentioned, except accommodation which is NGN 8,500.
Re: University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session by Kadata(m): 10:53pm On Feb 13, 2012
Redpoet:

@sirkelvin, I'm sorry i didnt reply earlier. It was just the screening that I did today, just showed them my jamb slip, post utme result, recommendation letter, certificate of origin, birth certificate, acceptance receipt and statement of result. I was then issued a small document ie Authority to pay. I was also given another document on which the procedures for registration were properly outlined. About the fees, it varies with the department. Like now for my department, Biochemistry, the 1st semester school fees is NGN 36,250 while 2nd semester is NGN 21,500, so its best to walk down to the bursary and check the fees for your own department. I think the school fees contains all those tiny fees you mentioned, except accommodation which is NGN 8,500.

Sounds like someone that has been following this thread all along.
Re: University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session by Kadata(m): 11:14pm On Feb 13, 2012
BUSY BRAIN:

@kadata, am a Year 2 student goin 2 skul on my own litle earning via hustle, I'll realy apreciate it if u give me informatn, guides n advice on how 2 get a schorlarship dis sesion,,my e-mail is vokon34@yahoo.com, 07067936379, Tanks in anticipation
yeahhh. Just keep watching this thread.

Moremony:

Just passing ooo, all the same I'm sorry for intruding on this thread again!! How I wish I chose Uni-uyo last year, I'm 100% sure I would have been one of these fortunate guys trying to carry out their registration,
@KADATA, please open a fresh thread for 2012/2013 aspirants thanks,
Sure. Wish you goodluck in your upcoming UTME. I assure you, it's gonna be your last
ortopazz:

@kadata tsup man! Whr u at in schl, Well I wud av bin thru wiv screening buh nt 4  nt avin changd d tellar 2 receipt, buh av dn dat and am gud2go!.

Kadata whr u at u gatz free me sum kind orientations based on the way forward as to the scholarship thing. Pls am serious and wil heed to ur advice whn u tell me watsup! Thanks.

Am in Annex!

You seem to be catching fun doing the registration thing. That's the spirit. I'm working on the scholarship thing. I dont wanna just raise hopes- i need a feasible framework if this is going to work for us. Goodluck as you go ahead in the rest of your registration.
Re: University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session by Redpoet: 3:29pm On Feb 14, 2012
After applying for accommodation, the woman at the S.A.D told me to pay the fees at the bank and then come back with a photocopy of the teller and 3 passports, but when I got there some returning students discouraged me from paying; they said that I have to apply then wait for a list after 2 weeks before going to the bank to pay. I'm just confused, does this apply to freshers too? If it does, then why did the woman ask me to go and pay? Please I'll appreciate some answers.
Re: University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session by Kadata(m): 6:15pm On Feb 14, 2012
Redpoet:

After applying for accommodation, the woman at the S.A.D told me to pay the fees at the bank and then come back with a photocopy of the teller and 3 passports, but when I got there some returning students discouraged me from paying; they said that I have to apply then wait for a list after 2 weeks before going to the bank to pay. I'm just confused, does this apply to freshers too? If it does, then why did the woman ask me to go and pay? Please I'll appreciate some answers.
follow instructions o o o o . go and pay at the bank. some returning students can be a bit misinforming.
Re: University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session by AndrewFlexx9(m): 6:33pm On Feb 14, 2012
Prof. Kadata,am done with d Screening,but is it compulsory 4 me 2 pay d Skul fees b4 travelling bk 2 my place(lagos)or can i still pay @ home.thanks
Re: University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session by Kadata(m): 7:00pm On Feb 14, 2012
AndrewFlexx9:

Prof. Kadata,am done with d Screening,but is it compulsory 4 me 2 pay d Skul fees b4 travelling bk 2 my place(lagos)or can i still pay @ home.thanks

Pls pay before you go. Branches outside Uyo may not have received Authority to collect fees from UniUyo Students. I was about one of the first people to pay in my Faculty so I experienced such issues.
just chill and pay- thereafter , you can fly for your honeymoon
Re: University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session by Redpoet: 7:59pm On Feb 14, 2012
@kadata. Actually, I ignored those students. I paid the fees and got the photocopy. There was a document I took to the office of the H.O.D so that he would sign it, but unfortunately he went for the senate meeting. I was lucky enough to meet a very kind woman there. She explained lots of things to me and helped me to correctly fill out the document (pointing out that what some students told me to fill earlier on were erroneous). She told me to drop the form and come tomorrow to collect it. I was very grateful, I had earlier asked God for a valentine gift, I think he gave it to me through this woman's help.
Re: University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session by jamace(m): 8:19pm On Feb 14, 2012
Re: University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session by Sirkelvin: 8:29pm On Feb 14, 2012
@redpoet 10x man. All d same i tank God d way he does tins. I went 2 d woman and she said the same as urs but after d payment i got back and gave d file,4m,paspot and recit 2 the man in d 1st ofice b4 u c d lady with low cut and he said that after 3days that i should go and change d tela 2 recit in my faculty and bring bk it 2 him.
@Andrewflex u can only pay in d sch ie ecobank that is bc they wil reg ur name whc wil be 4wdd 2 d sch. If u pay earlier u wil get ur bank payment slip the very day u pay and vice varsa.
@kada wia is ur hostel and d no incase if sum1 nids to crash.
Met 1 guy like that a tutor elite, said hes a grad. Tot us phy 111 in phb hall. Ever had of him?

Freshers take note d orientation poster u saw is not wot u think it is, is simply abt tutorial so dont panic lik myself that postponed d date i wovld hav gone bk only to knw it was,
Anyway hapy valentine
Re: University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session by Redpoet: 9:14pm On Feb 14, 2012
@sirkelvin, you're welcome. Please which orientation poster is that? I saw none.
Somehow I wish this registration is the same as my secondary school reg, I registered with only brooms and a cutlass within a few minutes.
Re: University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session by Kadata(m): 9:19pm On Feb 14, 2012
Hmmmm- ai de hustle o o o o. I'm doing this online thing as a business with my laptop. From the biodata to the transaction i.d and the online  course registration- I do all of them. You can direct your friends to me too. I normally @ CBN Hall. On the uppmost left flank with a red HP mini and some books scattered around. LoL.
Hoping to see some re-directs from Nairalanders
Re: University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session by Kadata(m): 9:30pm On Feb 14, 2012
Kadata:

Hmmmm- ai de hustle o o o o. I'm doing this online thing as a business with my laptop. From the biodata to the transaction i.d and the online  course registration- I do all of them. You can direct your friends to me too. I I'm normally @ CBN Hall. On the uppmost left flank with a red HP mini and some books scattered around. LoL.
Hoping to see some re-directs from Nairalanders
Re: University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session by Redpoet: 9:58pm On Feb 14, 2012
I fit show that way. I'm through with the bio-data stuff, but I was in a haste so I didnt print the payment slip. I'll do it tomorrow.
Re: University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session by Kadata(m): 10:35pm On Feb 14, 2012
Redpoet:

I fit show that way. I'm through with the bio-data stuff, but I was in a haste so I didnt print the payment slip. I'll do it tomorrow.

hmmmmm. no p
Re: University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session by Redpoet: 7:12pm On Feb 16, 2012
@kadata. I'm sorry I didnt make it yesterday, things didnt go as I planned. I asked about how to register courses online( course names and codes) a student said I would find them on the school website. Please is this true?
Re: University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session by NnamdiN: 9:49am On Feb 18, 2012
Redpoet:

@kadata. I'm sorry I didnt make it yesterday, things didnt go as I planned. I asked about how to register courses online( course names and codes) a student said I would find them on the school website. Please is this true?
yes. but as a fresh student, u'd have to complete your biodata form(also done from the school website) before proceeding to register your courses.
Re: University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 18, 2012
On behalf of ME,MYSELF,& I and the entire PSYCHOLOGY students of UNIVERSITY OF UYO(tuskers republic) i am sending this shout out to all newly admitted and existing students, Standing on existing protocol i wish to use this thread to announce to you all that 2010/2011 KADATA was of great help to me just follow the thread, AKJERRY , just beep me 0 WELCOME BACK TO SCHOOL ,
Re: University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session by Kadata(m): 12:50am On Feb 19, 2012
Akjerry:

On behalf of ME,MYSELF,& I and the entire PSYCHOLOGY students of UNIVERSITY OF UYO(tuskers republic) i am sending this shout out to all newly admitted and existing students, [b]Standing on existing protocol i wish to use this thread to announce to you all that 2010/2011 KADATA was of great help to me just follow the thread, AKJERRY , [/b]just beep me 08066749458, WELCOME BACK TO SCHOOL ,

grin
that was my bunky
Re: University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session by Chukkasy(m): 11:30pm On Feb 19, 2012
Akjerry:
On behalf of ME,MYSELF,& I and the entire PSYCHOLOGY students of UNIVERSITY OF UYO(tuskers republic) i am sending this shout out to all newly admitted and existing students, Standing on existing protocol i wish to use this thread to announce to you all that 2010/2011 KADATA was of great help to me just follow the thread, AKJERRY , just beep me 08066749458, WELCOME BACK TO SCHOOL ,
Kadata:
grin
that was my bunky
c them,
Re: University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session by ortopazz(m): 4:55pm On Feb 20, 2012
long time peeps wats the hustle being like and kadata you suppose drop contact so that tomorrow or when your free we meet. thanks
Re: University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session by Moremony: 11:06pm On Mar 31, 2012
PLEASE SOMEONE THAT CAN GIVE NEW ASPIRANTS INFO FROM THE SCHOOL SHOULD KINDLY OPEN A THREAD FOR 2012/2013 ADMISSION THANKS..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

OAU Students Kick Against ‘No Election Break’ Declaration / OAU HOD Flogs Students In Dramatic Arts / Eksu Best Graduating Student Bags Automatic Employment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.