Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,439 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session (18518 Views)

Unibadan Distance Learning 2011/2012 Admited Student Let Meet Here / National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 / Yabatech 2011/2012 Admission List Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session by Chukkasy(m): 4:14pm On Feb 08, 2012
Kadata:
@Everyone my sincere apologies for not responding to this thread on time.
apologies accepted
Kadata: . I met a fresher here last yearand he ended up being my bunk-mate
well how nice can life get?
Any hint on how much our school fees will b this time? would luv 2 come with mine.
Re: University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session by tonexijey: 4:18pm On Feb 08, 2012
HI Chukkasy (m), u write, it's desame info that registration both for new and returning student commence on the 13th and end on the 24th of February. while late registration start 27th of February and end 5th of march. Lecture commence on the 20th of February .

Thanks
Re: University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session by Kadata(m): 4:20pm On Feb 08, 2012
Chukkasy:

apologies acceptedwell how nice can life get?
Any hint on how much our school fees will b this time? would luv 2 come with mine.

lemme advice- budget 40k for sch fees and maybe 10k for accommodation fees besides visit http://uniuyo.nucdb.edu.ng and click on appropriate links that apply to you. Hope you'd find your way
Re: University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session by Chukkasy(m): 4:21pm On Feb 08, 2012
Kadata: I paid 33K for first semester in my fresher year. I'm suspecting an increase- say 40k.
first semester only? *faints*
Re: University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session by ortopazz(m): 4:24pm On Feb 08, 2012
Kadata must cnfess ur works r gr8, more power 2 dat elbow man!

So gr8 Tuskerz! TUAILE
Re: University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session by Kadata(m): 4:26pm On Feb 08, 2012
Chukkasy:

first semester only? *faints*

**pours him cold water**

lol

you were expecting less??
Re: University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session by Kadata(m): 4:27pm On Feb 08, 2012
ortopazz:

Kadata must cnfess ur works r gr8, more power 2 dat elbow man!

So gr8 Tuskerz! TUAILE

Thanks man. That's what we are here for.
Re: University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session by Chukkasy(m): 4:31pm On Feb 08, 2012
tonexijey:
HI Chukkasy (m), u write, it's desame info that registration both for new and returning student commence on the 13th and end on the 24th of February. while late registration start 27th of February and end 5th of march. Lecture commence on the 20th of February .

Thanks
alright
Kadata:
lemme advice- budget 40k for sch fees and maybe 10k for accommodation fees besides visit http://uniuyo.nucdb.edu.ng and click on appropriate links that apply to you. Hope you'd find your way
yes hopefully
Re: University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session by Chukkasy(m): 4:34pm On Feb 08, 2012
Kadata:
**pours him cold water**

lol

you were expecting less??
yes o, jugding 4rm what other federal uni's are paying. Thanks man
Re: University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session by Kadata(m): 4:39pm On Feb 08, 2012
Screening Test for Degree Programme in the School Of Continuing Education

*date= Friday, Feb. 10, 2012.
*time= 9.00a.m

Screening Test for Admission into Pre-Degree Programme

*date- Saturday, Feb. 11, 2012
*time- 9.00a.m

Screening For Admission Into Foundation Programme
*date- Sat., Feb 18,2012
*time- 9.00a.m

Long Vacation a.ka. Summer begins Monday, Feb., 10, 2012 and ends Feb 24th, 2012

School Of Continuing Education resumes 2nd semester Monday, Feb. 13, 2012 and their exam commences on Feb. 20, 2012 -March 3, 2012
Re: University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session by Kadata(m): 5:20pm On Feb 08, 2012
Freshers, take note of the following venues for your screening/registration

**those admitted into Faculty Of Engineering would ba at - New Laboratories, New PTDF Auditorium@ Main Campus (a.k.a Perm. Site)

**those admitted into Faculty OF Arts, Basic Medical Sciences, Clinical Science, Education, Pharmacy, Sciences and Social Sciences would find themselves at Onyeama Ugochukwu Auditorium@ Town Campus

**those admitted into Faculties Of Agriculture, Business Administration, Environmental Studies and Law will locate[b] New Business Block @Annex Campus[/b]

Time- 8.00a.m daily
Re: University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session by nwaugha: 7:09pm On Feb 08, 2012
Hi guys pls I didn't print out my postume result nd d access code I ave has been denied pls wat shd I do help kadata
Re: University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session by Kadata(m): 7:57pm On Feb 08, 2012
nwaugha:

Hi guys pls I didn't print out my postume result nd d access code I ave has been denied pls wat shd I do help kadata

send me an email with your access code and utme reg. number. Email is matata4mbbs@yahoo.com . I wanna keep this confidential
Re: University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 08, 2012
So Dr Kadata is still on nl! Hw's studies? Guess you're in yr4 now. . . Best wishes
Re: University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session by AndrewFlexx9(m): 8:22pm On Feb 08, 2012
Thanks Kadata,4 d wonderful help u ve given 2 us.U re too much, 4 d tuition fee,i think 40k is a bit much 4 only 1st semenster,can we pay instalmentally n how much 4 d 2nd semenster? Kudos 2 u.
Re: University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session by Kadata(m): 2:35am On Feb 09, 2012
rx steve:

So Dr Kadata is still on nl! Hw's studies? Guess you're in yr4 now. . . Best wishes
Thanks man. The going gets tougher as you ascend the years- leaves you with one more choice- to get tough. Thanks for your wishes.
AndrewFlexx9:

Thanks Kadata,4 d wonderful help u ve given 2 us.U re too much, 4 d tuition fee,i think 40k is a bit much 4 only 1st semenster,can we pay instalmentally n how much 4 d 2nd semenster? Kudos 2 u.
the 40k was an approximation. You might end up paying lessthan that. I asked about the school fee schedule yesterday at close of work. I was told to come back @ the end of the week- (guess Friday) for a detailed schedule.
Now I said about 40K becauz:
1) Yr1 students have always paid about 32k as sch fees in first semester over the years. But this year, there has been speculations of an increase(which i'm strongly sure about) wch may be +5k(same for me)

last session, yr1 students paid about 53K for the whole session. If I advice too, budget 60K for the whole hassle.
Re: University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session by Chukkasy(m): 10:04am On Feb 09, 2012
Aside school fees(which i know is very important) pls candidly advice us on d most important things 2 register 4 1st; say, departmental dues, sug, medicals etc.
Re: University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session by Kadata(m): 10:52am On Feb 09, 2012
Chukkasy:

Aside school fees(which i know is very important) pls candidly advice us on d most important things 2 register 4 1st; say, departmental dues, sug, medicals etc.

your school fees covers everything- tuition, medical, restoration etc- every every.
However, departmental or faculty dues are charged separately. Not much- I pay N700 as faculty dues every session. Some faculties pay N300, but I know say Law de pay reach 2K, lol- learned people
Re: University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session by Kadata(m): 10:55am On Feb 09, 2012
Btw, I've checked the University Bursar's Office this morning for an update on the school fee schedule for the session. The man says I should come back tomorrow- well, someone has to wait then
Re: University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session by Chukkasy(m): 11:28am On Feb 09, 2012
Kadata:
your school fees covers everything- tuition, medical, restoration etc- every every.
However, departmental or faculty dues are charged separately. Not much- I pay N700 as faculty dues every session. Some faculties pay N300, but I know say Law de pay reach 2K, lol- learned people
wow, thats really good
Kadata: The man says I should come back tomorrow- well, someone has to wait then
i've been waiting since last year; guess 1 more day won't kill me, tnx jor.
Re: University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session by ortopazz(m): 3:11pm On Feb 09, 2012
Awkay! Guess uniuyo wil b intresting aft@l, ranked 21st in 9ja, pls kadata! Iz sagas stil around? Heard d guy iz d skul @tleast one of dm best emcees! An old snr studnt bk in sech.skul.

And as 4 law studs. Is it a must that we must put on whyt n blk on our forst day 4 reg'?

And hw important is d letter of recommndation? Without it wnt u b cleard?
Re: University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session by MPEROR: 4:59pm On Feb 09, 2012
Can someone tell if there is a restoration fees added to the school fees
Re: University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session by Kadata(m): 6:34pm On Feb 09, 2012
ortopazz:

Awkay! Guess uniuyo wil b intresting aft@l, ranked 21st in 9ja, pls kadata! Iz sagas stil around? Heard d guy iz d skul @tleast one of dm best emcees! An old snr studnt bk in sech.skul.

sagaz de o o o. Guy is sound in his thing- listened to a mixtape which Psimfoni featured him and meehnn, those guys are guuuud. You sound like you have interest in music

And as 4 law studs. Is it a must that we must put on whyt n blk on our forst day 4 reg'?

You bin de find admission , ko? hahahahah, wearing white and black with your black tie properly knotted will put you as someone who knows the system and doesnt need to be told. I'm not sure it's compulsory sha

And hw important is d letter of recommndation? Without it wnt u b cleard?
it's a rquirement. Means you need it. E nor hard to write recommendation letter naaa, Even me sef fit recommend you- lol. It's easy bro.

MPEROR:

Can someone tell if there is a restoration fees added to the school fees
yes- everything is added there. Except your faculty and/or dept. dues everything is paid for in the school fees.
Re: University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session by Moremony: 8:12pm On Feb 09, 2012
I'm so happy stumbling at this thread!! I'm from Akwa-Ibom State but was born and brought up in Lagos, it's been 10years now since I visited home!!
My parents have persuaded me to choose Uni-Uyo but the interest I have for School here in the south west (Obafemi Awolowo University) has blindfolded me and has cost me over two years at home, I think it's time to choose home,
Please I don't know how this may sound, can someone please post some interesting images or pictures from the University? Thanks,
Re: University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session by Kadata(m): 9:02pm On Feb 09, 2012
Moremony:

I'm so happy stumbling at this thread!! I'm from Akwa-Ibom State but was born and brought up in Lagos, it's been 10years now since I visited home!!

Home is always here

My parents have persuaded me to choose Uni-Uyo but the interest I have for School here in the south west (Obafemi Awolowo University) has blindfolded me and has cost me over two years at home,

Pity bro. Which course did you apply for?? Your parents arent wrong at all. I understood the 'admission formular' when my former VC , Prof. Akaneren, explained its bits to me.

I think it's time to choose home,
**nods head**

Please I don't know how this may sound, can someone please post some interesting images or pictures from the University? Thanks,
hmmmm, i'd try sha.
Re: University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session by Kadata(m): 9:28pm On Feb 09, 2012
I've just been awarded a scholarship from Mobil Producing Nigeria- another feather to my cap . Na Baba God oOO- mehk una help me thank am
Re: University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session by AndrewFlexx9(m): 9:53pm On Feb 09, 2012
Kadata:

I've just been awarded a scholarship from Mobil Producing Nigeria- another feather to my cap . Na Baba God oOO- mehk una help me thank am
Thank God 4 U, U deserve it bro,as I said b4-MORE GREASE 2 UR ELBOW!
Re: University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session by ortopazz(m): 3:15am On Feb 10, 2012
Kadata:

, :''',
, ''', Cries! , '''', ''', ''*''.'*'.'Tearz of joys. Cngrats man! Eyen Isong! I hope u r o! Congratz 4rm ur 2010 post u knws we' haves a datessss!
Re: University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session by ortopazz(m): 3:19am On Feb 10, 2012
Kadata:

sagaz de o o o. Guy is sound in his thing- listened to a mixtape which Psimfoni featured him and meehnn, those guys are guuuud. You sound like you have interest in music.

na he was my senior in SBMC COLLEGE! *****prouds of im!',,'''
Re: University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session by Chukkasy(m): 10:00am On Feb 10, 2012
Kadata:
congrats man, thanking God on ur behalf.
Re: University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session by dabrake(m): 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2012
Also be aware that late registration starts on the 27th. Freshers might be pardoned though. Also school fees will be inflated a bit. Team SUG and management are still discussing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UNIMAID: Safety Tips For New Students Coming To Maiduguri / I Apologise For My Insensitive Joke- Omega Chicks President / Teacher Brutalizes 12-Year-Old Boy For Writing With A Red Pen (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.