Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,546 members, 7,823,397 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Entertainment News Plus Celebrity Gossips - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Entertainment News Plus Celebrity Gossips (932 Views)

Celebrity Gossips, Relationship Tips And Advice / Latest Nigerian Celebrity Gossips And New / Latest Celebrities Gossips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Entertainment News Plus Celebrity Gossips by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 04, 2012
*Entertainment News plus Celebrity Gossips*

(1). An Hausa man turned an Igbo girl to a goat in Kano state.
(2). Similarly, a man turned another man to a goat at Mile 1 Market, Portharcourt.
(3). Pastor's annointing oil has killed a six- year -old girl in Lagos.
(4). Nollywood actress, Nkiru Sylvanus has denied the rumour that she is having Hot Romantic relationship with Imo State governor,,  Rochas Okorocha.
(5). A parrot just dropped a hint with EDESON NEWS that Nigerian born singer, Mo'cheddah has just graduated from University of Lagos.
(6). Newly wedded actor, Chinedu Ikedieze a.k.a AKI, told newsmen that he now makes love to his wife every night and that he wants to start making babies.
(7). Empress Njamah's family house has been burnt to ashes in a fire outbreak.
(cool. American singer, Lady Gaga is looking for a boy to impregnate her.
(9). Sexy singer and erotic actress, Madonna has just launched a new music album yesterday.
(10). Akon is to feature in P.Square's "chop my money" video.
(11). AND NOW, the news ends with what ENDY EDESON is up to: The Founder and Editor-In-Chief of 'EDESON ONLINE NEWS NETWORK' Mr. Endy Edeson is currently designing his official News Website and has just opened a News Page on Facebook. <<THE NEWS Was compiled and edited by: Endy Edeson>.
You can join me on facebook to get more of my news

(1) (Reply)

PM News-Goldie Died Of Drugs / Why God Asked Me To Go - Pope Benedict Finally Opens Up / P.diddy Top Forbes 2013 List Of Wealthiest Artistes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.