Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Why few Group Of pple Out Of Muslim religion Fightin Holy War In D Name Of Allah - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why few Group Of pple Out Of Muslim religion Fightin Holy War In D Name Of Allah (727 Views)

Dress Code Of Muslim Women and Men / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples / Response To Mentioning D Name Of Prophet Muhammed During Salat, Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why few Group Of pple Out Of Muslim religion Fightin Holy War In D Name Of Allah by omoobanla(m): 8:30pm On Feb 04, 2012
Please don't misunderstand me by attacking before even reading the thread. Curiously, atleast in these modern days it is very had to see or hear that some of group of radical christians killings muslims or burning houses in the name of Almighy God.
TheQuestion now is that why is only muslim religion the angels of devil are using to carry out their evil act in such a remarkable way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Gzyeo1Z1I4&feature=related
Re: Why few Group Of pple Out Of Muslim religion Fightin Holy War In D Name Of Allah by Lasinoh: 3:53am On Feb 05, 2012
All religions have their own pychos abi?
Check out your 'child' witches in Christianity. wink

[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDBuZikVHfI[/flash]
Re: Why few Group Of pple Out Of Muslim religion Fightin Holy War In D Name Of Allah by Lasinoh: 3:55am On Feb 05, 2012
Re: Why few Group Of pple Out Of Muslim religion Fightin Holy War In D Name Of Allah by omoobanla(m): 10:08am On Feb 06, 2012
@Lasinoh, ur comment doesn't make no sense.

(1) (Reply)

Ex Sunni: 'Why I Become Shia' / A Tribute To My Mom By Imam Omar Suleiman (WOW) / Why Marry Non-Muslims At The Expense Of Our Beloved Muslim Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.