Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Response To Mentioning D Name Of Prophet Muhammed During Salat, Right Or Wrong? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Response To Mentioning D Name Of Prophet Muhammed During Salat, Right Or Wrong? (4180 Views)

Common Mistake Made During Salat / Tips On How To Concentrate During Salat (prayers) / To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Response To Mentioning D Name Of Prophet Muhammed During Salat, Right Or Wrong? by abiolag(m): 6:55pm On Sep 19, 2008
Assalamu alaikun.saying of 'salalahu alaim wasalam' when the name of d prophet muhammed is mention during solat .Right or Wrong? with prove from Qur'an or Hadith.May Allah rewards you as you shed light to islam
Re: Response To Mentioning D Name Of Prophet Muhammed During Salat, Right Or Wrong? by olabowale(m): 7:20pm On Sep 19, 2008
@Poster: You should keep quite. Salah is a conversation with Allah. Allah says in the Qur'an; when you hear the recitation of Qur'an, keep quite, listen so that you may be guided. And remember that Allah forbids talking in Salah. Read surah Muminun.

There are is an ahadith where it is reported that people should keep quite in three places; in salah is one of them. The others are in battle front, so tht your enemies do not know where you are ( The Kufar has taken up this very sunnah from the Mslims). The last is when attending a janazah, in order to reflect about your own soul!
Re: Response To Mentioning D Name Of Prophet Muhammed During Salat, Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 14, 2011
Interesting thread,lets go there,av been having the thought too,someone pls shed more light,Asalamu Aleikum all.
Re: Response To Mentioning D Name Of Prophet Muhammed During Salat, Right Or Wrong? by zayhal(f): 7:57pm On Jan 14, 2011
olabowale:

@Poster: You should keep quite. Salah is a conversation with Allah. Allah says in the Qur'an; when you hear the recitation of Qur'an, keep quite, listen so that you may be guided. And remember that Allah forbids talking in Salah. Read surah Muminun.

There are is an ahadith where it is reported that people should keep quite in three places; in salah is one of them. The others are in battle front, so tht your enemies do not know where you are ( The Kufar has taken up this very sunnah from the Mslims). The last is when attending a janazah, in order to reflect about your own soul!

We have missed Baba Olabowale here. But it seems i'm seeing a kind of reflection of him in Sweetnecta. anyone feel same?
Re: Response To Mentioning D Name Of Prophet Muhammed During Salat, Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 14, 2011
I kind of felt the same,,but i dnt think hes the one,Olabowale is found of talking about his wife and ijebu land,but sweetnecta does not really,and Sir Olabowale contributes more on nairaland than Lagosboy,so he cant be sweetnecta.
Re: Response To Mentioning D Name Of Prophet Muhammed During Salat, Right Or Wrong? by LagosShia: 10:07pm On Jan 14, 2011
talking during salat renders the prayer void.

if someone mentions the name of the Prophet when you're praying to the best of my knowledgeable,you should simply continue your salat and whatever salawat is sent on the Prophet (sa) by others around you should echo in your subconscious and not on your lips.

continue your salat and recite what is sanctioned and prescribed.dont utter what is not part of salat or is not recommended.as for the salawat on the Prophet,when you're doing salat,there are certain times you must send salwat on the Prophet.anyone who does not send salawat on the Prophet while doing salat,then his salat is void.

you must recite salwat on the Prophet,otherwise known as "salatul-Ibrahimiyya" after the shahadatain during salats.that is done once in salat al-fajr,and twice in the other 4 obligatory salats.also as a shia,while in rukoo and sujood,we recite:"Allahumma Salli Ala Muhammad Wa Ahli Muhamad" after praising Allah in both rukoo and sujood, i.e. "May Allah send His blessings upon Muhammad and the Household of Muhammad" after saying "subhana Rabiyal Alah" in sujood and "subhana Rabiyal Azim" in rukoo.the praises can be recited once or thrice during rukoo and sujood.
Re: Response To Mentioning D Name Of Prophet Muhammed During Salat, Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 14, 2011
@Lagosshia,So if we sent blessing on the prophet once during the other four salawat,would the salat be void?
and btw,i sent you a mail on yahoo,you dnt reply me or do what i asked you to do
Re: Response To Mentioning D Name Of Prophet Muhammed During Salat, Right Or Wrong? by LagosShia: 11:53pm On Jan 14, 2011
@ "uplawal"

the salawat is twice in in every salat except salat al-fajr which is once.the salawat must be recited each time after the shahadatain (ash-hadu an Lailaha Illallah,wahdahu la sharika lah,wa ash-hadu anna Muhammad abduhu wa rasuluh).

in rukoo and sujood,salawat is mustahab.

i've just read your email and i will do the necessary inshaAllah.

(1) (Reply)

Recommended Fast for Muslims in month of Shawwal / Mutah Pimps and the Qur'an / Importance Of The Sunnah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.