Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,428 members, 7,815,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Cannibalization Of Muslims In Jos On Video: Where Is Our Humanity? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cannibalization Of Muslims In Jos On Video: Where Is Our Humanity? (8572 Views)

'One Chance' Robbers Apprehended In Jos (Photos) / 60-Year-Old Man Stole A Car In Jos, Plateau State - See What Happened To Him / Birom Christians Eat Roasted Flesh Of Muslims They Killed In Jos, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cannibalization Of Muslims In Jos On Video: Where Is Our Humanity? by BABSIN(m): 1:37pm On Feb 05, 2012
“Our lives begin to end the moment we become silent about things that matter” – Martin Luther King.

In the past few months, I have heard all sorts of stories about the unfortunate massacre of Muslim faithfuls in Jos, Plateau state in central Nigeria on their way to the Eid prayer in September 2011 and how their flesh was roasted and eaten by Berom youths. I thought “roasted and eaten” was a metaphor of sorts so I never paid much attention to it. Even when I heard there was a video on Youtube that captured the “roasting and eating”, I never bothered to make a simple Google search to verify the incident because I just refused to believe it had happened. Then I saw the said video posted on Facebook today, I watched every frame of this unbelievably atrocious video clip with absolute horror and revulsion. I am not only incensed and disgusted by the new low some Nigerians have sunken to and how far they would go in their hatred and fighting in the name of religion, but I am very worried and disturbed by the deafening silence of our leaders, especially our Christian leaders and sections of our media over this inhuman, savage, despicable and barbaric act.

Re: Cannibalization Of Muslims In Jos On Video: Where Is Our Humanity? by BABSIN(m): 1:39pm On Feb 05, 2012
Pleae see full link and video evidence,  Viewer Discretion advised [color=#990000][/color]
http://zainabusman./2012/02/04/video-of-the-cannibalization-of-muslims-in-jos-where-is-our-humanity/
Re: Cannibalization Of Muslims In Jos On Video: Where Is Our Humanity? by BABSIN(m): 1:45pm On Feb 05, 2012
By far, the most worrying aspect is the deafening and resounding silence from the media and religious leaders considering this was an incident that occurred in late August while the video was posted September 2011. Even when this premeditated massacre of Muslims happened, very scant coverage was given by the Nigerian media which have shown more often than not to be very biased when it comes to reportage on sectarian crisis. There have been complaints on the media hurrying to use screaming (and sometimes exaggerated) headlines of Muslims killing Christians but hardly giving adequate or fair coverage when Muslims are the victims such as the virtual lack of coverage of the planned and premeditated massacre of hundreds of Muslims in Zonkwa, Southern Kaduna during the 2011 post elections violence by most media agencies. It appears the Nigerian media have decided there is only one type of victim, the noble Christian who is usually ambushed whilst worshipping in Church or in the dead of the night by a gang of marauding, sword-toting, gun-wielding bearded Muslims in a near murderous trance, chanting “Allahu Akbar”. Anything that goes contrary to or falls outside the purview of this dominant narrative is rejected and would never be entertained, published or broadcast. As a result, such crimes against hundreds of Muslims go underreported or even unreported.

The silence of religious leaders, especially our very vocal President of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor on this matter is heart breaking. This is especially because the CAN president is one who is never reluctant to vociferously bare his mind on burning national issues, whether declaring his support for the removal of fuel subsidy, declaring that Nigeria is on the brink of religious war or asking Christian faithful to protect themselves using “whatever means”. As Oritsejafor seems to have lost his voice on this occasion, one wonders whether he hasn’t heard of this barbaric act by people claiming to be acting on behalf of Christianity, or perhaps he hasn’t watched the clip? I would give Oritsejafor and other Christian leaders the benefit of doubt that perhaps they have not heard of this incident. In that case, I hope Christian leaders would not hesitate in coming out to condemn this savage act in its entirety for it certainly does not represent the image or behaviour of majority of Christians. And this is not only restricted to Christian leaders as some of our intellectual elite such as Professor Wole Soyinka or former aviation minister Femi Fani Kayode who haven’t wasted time in writing volumes on Boko Haram — sometimes using it interchangeably with Islam as if Boko Haram represents Muslims — have kept silent over this despicable act.

This incident clearly marks a new low in our collective sense of humanity as Nigerians and Africans. For heaven’s sake, we are in the 21st century, where our peers and counterparts in Brazil, China, India and Malaysia are becoming more productive, reducing poverty, broadening their world view and even competing with developed countries in economic productivity whilst we are too busy killing each other, demonizing each other, narrowing our world view further and eating our “enemies’ ” flesh in the name of religion which we have perverted and twisted. The unfair coverage given to such needless killings by our sectional media and some of our religious leaders because some victims or events do not fit the dominant narrative that has been created for such pose the greatest danger to our peaceful coexistence. We seem to forget that no life is more precious than the other and that every human life wasted is a loss to all. But with the way things are going in Nigeria, I am reminded of the Orwellian case of “all animals are equal but some are more equal than others”. How long can we continue like this and how long will we continue plunging further into this abyss?
Re: Cannibalization Of Muslims In Jos On Video: Where Is Our Humanity? by Jakumo(m): 1:58pm On Feb 05, 2012
Those folks are at war, Babasin, and savagery of equal depravity has no doubt occurred on BOTH sides of that conflict, and many others in Nigeria as well as the rest of Africa.

When brothers in arms are felled by the enemy, colleagues of the fallen become INSANE with the need for vengeance, so in that context, there is nothing alarming about a few battle-crazed lunatics eating the flesh of their enemies.   Cannibalism continues to this day in the aftermath of tribal battles in Papua New Guinea, so there is nothing strange about analogous macabre spectacles being recorded in Nigeria's killing fields.

Remember that many Nigerian-raised readers of this very forum feel that it is perfectly jusified and acceptable for a baying mob to bludgeon and burn to ashes SUSPECTED petty thieves, purported gonad thieves, and imaginary witches.   With that major taboo routinely broken on the streets of all towns and cities in contemporary Nigeria, cannibalism of battle casualties can only be regarded as but a minor step further down the ladder to Hades.

By the way, Babasin, are you the same guy who moderates that other Nigerian internet discussion forum ?   Been seeing your name for a good while on the net, so I got curious.
Re: Cannibalization Of Muslims In Jos On Video: Where Is Our Humanity? by hakanai(m): 2:06pm On Feb 05, 2012
If you watch the video clearly some of them actually captured Policemen just looking and allowing them feed on this charred bodies.They didn't see it fit,Even where  they could not prevent the killing to arrest the people cannibalizing on the bodies and mutilating them.
The whole story is sad.People to blame include the security,community and religious leaders.The media also down played it.The figures were about 50 to 70 suspected to be killed.More than 50 vehicles and motorcycles destroyed.
All this happened after meetings,assurances of normalcy and words of peace.All this happened after the state had witness over 2 months of relative peace.Only for this to happen.They actually told Muslims they would do this and Muslims were also told to be weary.The Imam who believe all is normal caused the incidence believing all was in the past and led this faithfuls to there death.From all indications security never thought they were to be protected.Actually when the attack started they only watched as they cycled the worshipers and killed them.Some escape only when the security in the last minutes created exit routes for them.This is not the only incidence.After this incidence the fulanis then started a campaign of attacks that killed 13 beroms in riyom and before you know it government and all is shouting foul.
If you have heard of Kuru karama.Muslims Killed total 150.Including families and non was safe.This same incidence attracted condemnation from the US and EU.Till date no single traditional ruler or Gbong gwon has deem it fit to check and say words to calm people.Until now its only the Solomon lar committee set up by GEJ that has gone to this site and seen the ruins.The massacre happen and i will only ask you read amnesty report about it.Police took part in killing the inhabitants even after telling them to stay is safe.A pastor who witness the killings plead for mercy and the militia beat him blue.Immediately dogo na hawa happened you could see them shouting "mans inhumanity to man".This is the way in Jos.This people are all mad and inhumane to each other.While they are at it they still want legitimacy in carrying evil and condemnation to there rivals deeds.
The reason peace will be hard to achieve.today it can be muslims, tomorrow it can be xtians.yet the blaming is bias.
Re: Cannibalization Of Muslims In Jos On Video: Where Is Our Humanity? by Wily2wily: 2:06pm On Feb 05, 2012
One thing about Middle Belter and Beroms in particular is that they have sworn to fighter and Hausa/Fulani to the End,
I like Berom people because if Hausa/Fulani make noise, they will use them to prepare Pepper Soup.

1 Like

Re: Cannibalization Of Muslims In Jos On Video: Where Is Our Humanity? by DRANOEL(m): 2:21pm On Feb 05, 2012
@babsin

i seem to miss the part where it said the berom youths were christian!
has it not occured to you that they're idol worshippers and traditionist in berom land?
Re: Cannibalization Of Muslims In Jos On Video: Where Is Our Humanity? by violent(m): 2:26pm On Feb 05, 2012
By far, the most worrying aspect is the deafening and resounding silence from the media and religious leaders considering this was an incident that occurred in late August while the video was posted September 2011. Even when this premeditated massacre of Muslims happened, very scant coverage was given by the Nigerian media which have shown more often than not to be very biased when it comes to reportage on sectarian crisis. There have been complaints on the media hurrying to use screaming (and sometimes exaggerated) headlines of Muslims killing Christians but hardly giving adequate or fair coverage when Muslims are the victims such as the virtual lack of coverage of the planned and premeditated massacre of hundreds of Muslims in Zonkwa, Southern Kaduna during the 2011 post elections violence by most media agencies. It appears the Nigerian media have decided there is only one type of victim, the noble Christian who is usually ambushed whilst worshipping in Church or in the dead of the night by a gang of marauding, sword-toting, gun-wielding bearded Muslims in a near murderous trance, chanting “Allahu Akbar”. Anything that goes contrary to or falls outside the purview of this dominant narrative is rejected and would never be entertained, published or broadcast. As a result, such crimes against hundreds of Muslims go underreported or even unreported.

From this post, it appears your concerns and motives are more centered on the less coverage/attention given to the killings of Muslims than their christian counterparts.  

It's shocking, disgusting and mostly disturbing that anybody's first reaction to such horrifying video of a stone age feast is " If it were Muslims, everyone will be shouting, but if it were Christians, no one will talk". . . .are fcking kidding me?

1 Like

Re: Cannibalization Of Muslims In Jos On Video: Where Is Our Humanity? by hakanai(m): 2:27pm On Feb 05, 2012
@DRANOEL
deny it all you want.I can assure you that the crowd will be made up of different tribes.While the bulk consist of Beroms.Yet they have one thing in common,that is they are fighting a religious campaign under the banner of xtianity.So stop defending this poo.Its 100% granted religious(xtian).All you need to do is go to Jos and clear your head.attend church a little or mosque and you can see the engine running and fanning the chaos.The place worship are now used to co-ordinate youths and direct them on how to kill.
Re: Cannibalization Of Muslims In Jos On Video: Where Is Our Humanity? by aljharem(m): 2:31pm On Feb 05, 2012
Na wa oo shocked shocked shocked this is really sad
Re: Cannibalization Of Muslims In Jos On Video: Where Is Our Humanity? by violent(m): 2:33pm On Feb 05, 2012
haka_nai:

@DRANOEL
deny it all you want.I can assure you that the crowd will be made up of different tribes.While the bulk consist of Beroms.Yet they have one thing in common,that is they are fighting a religious campaign under the banner of xtianity.So stop defending this poo.Its religious.

. . .and how do you prove this besides your "assurances"?.  are all Berom youths Christians?. .how do you prove that those guys in the video had a religious motive? If they had religious motives, why was just one man killed and not many muslims?
Re: Cannibalization Of Muslims In Jos On Video: Where Is Our Humanity? by hakanai(m): 2:48pm On Feb 05, 2012
@violent
If you are a xtian that even makes it easy for you find out.Secondly find out what religion is a majority for the beroms and why has the crisis become more religious than tribal?When you say middle belt i laugh.This same mob may have roasted a muslim middle-belter in does fires and fed on him.They don't ask and they don't care if they stop you the first thing they use to distinguish friend from foe is questions about the bible or what church you attend.Once they are convinced they then let you go else you are enemy.So please stop being naive and use your head.About the numbers stop creating excuses for them.Its not one they were attacked in numbers.if you know what Eid is you tell by the number of worshipers that pour in.Lastly the survivors are still alive.Funny no media or committee will even ask them.If you understand Hausa.You could understand there joy at the numbers killed and the carnage they caused.lastly you could hear them encourage each other to feed on the bodies.
Re: Cannibalization Of Muslims In Jos On Video: Where Is Our Humanity? by DRANOEL(m): 2:54pm On Feb 05, 2012
@ hakai_nai

since you are keen on saying this berom were sanctioned from the church,how come we have all come to know friday as the day of most religious attacks in nigeria and not sunday
Re: Cannibalization Of Muslims In Jos On Video: Where Is Our Humanity? by naijaking1: 3:15pm On Feb 05, 2012
In as much I have my own personal reasons to loath and despise northern muslims, this picture(if not made up) is quite horrific and disturbing.
Re: Cannibalization Of Muslims In Jos On Video: Where Is Our Humanity? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 05, 2012
DRANOEL:

@babsin

i seem to miss the part where it said the berom youths were christian!
has it not occured to you that they're idol worshippers and traditionist in berom land?

Gbam !!!

Radical Muslims and their deception.

In their eyes everyone who is not Muslim is Christian.
Re: Cannibalization Of Muslims In Jos On Video: Where Is Our Humanity? by namfav(m): 4:04pm On Feb 05, 2012
what did you expect its what there ancestors used to do, the likes of frosbel, pointb etc. would do the same if they were their, bloody animals and i dont care whatever comes to them, i've lost all respect i had for them
Re: Cannibalization Of Muslims In Jos On Video: Where Is Our Humanity? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 05, 2012
namfav:

what did you expect its what there ancestors used to do, the likes of frosbel, pointb etc. would do the same if they were their, bloody animals and i dont care whatever comes to them, i've lost all respect i had for them

Contrary to your hastily made-up opinion, I am totally aghast at the pictures and cannot summon the courage to watch the videos.

This is intensely immoral and sickening.

However , the OP had an ulterior motive for posting these gory pictures , and that is to lay the blame at the door of the Church in a sort of comparison with the endless massacre of innocent people all over the North. I could be wrong, and if so, may he correct me.

It is well know that a large proportion of various tribes in Jos are pagan , idol worshipers, this was my point. And even if they think they are Christians, I can assure them that they are not.

imho , all human life is sacred, Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba , Christian and Muslim , anyone who takes a human life is most evil.
Re: Cannibalization Of Muslims In Jos On Video: Where Is Our Humanity? by BABSIN(m): 4:22pm On Feb 05, 2012
@ Frosbel

So also, In their Eye, everyone that kills in the north is a muslim hence the notion of Muslim north/christian South, Radical Christian Indeed.
Re: Cannibalization Of Muslims In Jos On Video: Where Is Our Humanity? by MeAboki(m): 4:27pm On Feb 05, 2012
The attempts at denial is so laughable and ridiculous and only goes to further expose the level of hypocrisy and double standards by some Christians in this forum.

When the media reports alleged killings by Muslim youths e.g. pictures of what appear to be knife wielding/ stick carrying northern youths; nobody seem to care to verify the authenticity of such news/picture (e.g. were the boys really from the north or even Nigerians at all; how was it deduced they were Muslims etc), no no sir; no such questions - they are easily convinced and quick to pour vitriol on every Muslim for the crime of a few and take liberty to ridicule and insult the religion of Islam for these crimes.

@ Poster:
You should know that the world press and Nigerian press is predominantly owned and controlled by Christians; how else do you expect them to be objective when it comes to Christian/Muslim issues - haba, would you really expect them to castigate their own. The sad problem is the gullible majority (who can't read between the lines) that end up fuelling their hatred and slowly being brainwashed by this huge propaganda system.

Now to the bigots on NL that are always happy to come online and brand all Muslims as terrorists because of the senseless action of a few; how about this reply: ALL Christians are CANNIBALS, because your Christian brothers in Plateau can be seen happily eating dead Muslims.

Should we therefore ask that, is it a coincidence there is no record or history of any Muslim being a cannibal; while that cannot be said for Christians, whether from the north (as in the case of these Beroms) or southern Nigerian? Could this deplorable and lowest act of inhumanity also be related to Christianity?
Re: Cannibalization Of Muslims In Jos On Video: Where Is Our Humanity? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 05, 2012
BABSIN:

@ Frosbel

So also, In their Eye, everyone that kills in the north is a muslim hence the notion of Muslim north/christian South, Radical Christian Indeed.

So I was right in my assessment of your motive.

By the way, I do not think you raised an article when Southerners and innocent Northern Muslims were killed like dogs in the North, pregnant women disembowelled, kids cut down, and many other horrific crimes against humanity

Sorry all killers are evil , but some are more inclined to violence than others.
Re: Cannibalization Of Muslims In Jos On Video: Where Is Our Humanity? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 05, 2012
@ Poster:
You should know that the world press and Nigerian press is predominantly owned and controlled by Christians; how else do you expect them to be objective when it comes to Christian/Muslim issues - haba, would you really expect them to castigate their own. The sad problem is the gullible majority (who can't read between the lines) that end up fuelling their hatred and slowly being brainwashed by this huge propaganda system.

You left out the Jews  grin

Now to the bigots on NL that are always happy to come online and[b] brand all Muslims as terrorists[/b] because of the senseless action of a few; how about this reply: ALL Christians are CANNIBALS, because your Christian brothers in Plateau can be seen happily eating dead Muslims.

Not true , we have made a distinction between radical Muslims and peaceful Muslims.

I can also reassure you that anyone who kills is not a Christian because there is no command by Jesus Christ to kill , murder or hate.

Whereas you have an untold number of verses in your Quran, where Muhammad commands you to kill infidels and instil terror into their hearts.

Get your facts right.

Should we therefore ask that, is it a coincidence there is no record or history of any Muslim being a cannibal; while that cannot be said for Christians, whether from the north (as in the case of these Beroms) or southern Nigerian? Could this deplorable and lowest act of inhumanity also be related to Christianity?

This is one of many pictures of Muslims eating Jewish flesh. I can post more if you dare me.

Re: Cannibalization Of Muslims In Jos On Video: Where Is Our Humanity? by bookface: 4:35pm On Feb 05, 2012

Now to the bigots on NL that are always happy to come online and brand all Muslims as terrorists because of the senseless action of a few; how about this reply: ALL Christians are CANNIBALS, because your Christian brothers in Plateau can be seen happily eating dead Muslims.

You are simply being purposefully foolis[i]h[/i].  Those who killed in the north and perpetuated the acts of terrorist claimed their motive was Jihad and that they were fighting to regain the country for something called allah, that's how we knew they were muslims.

All we can tell about those guys in the gruesome pictures above is that they are Berom guys, there's no shred of proof that they are Christians killing muslims, as a matter of fact, it may also be argued that they are muslims killing Christians, giving that is more logical to believe.
Re: Cannibalization Of Muslims In Jos On Video: Where Is Our Humanity? by MeAboki(m): 4:45pm On Feb 05, 2012
frosbel:

Sorry all killers are evil , but some are more inclined to violence than others.

Yes, I agree.
So why don't we take stock of human lives lost at the hands of Christians and Muslims from beginning of recorded history to date, taking note especially of the world wars and destructive killing power (e.g. WMDs) and willingness to use them by those from either faith - an Adolf Hiltler and the Atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki comes to mind.
Project and estimate the killings by both Christians and Muslims and then lets judge who had been most violent. cool
Re: Cannibalization Of Muslims In Jos On Video: Where Is Our Humanity? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 05, 2012
Me_Aboki:

Yes, I agree.
So why don't we take stock of human lives lost at the hands of Christians and Muslims from beginning of recorded history to date, taking note especially of the world wars and destructive killing power (e.g. WMDs) and willingness to use them by those from either faith - an Adolf Hiltler and the Atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki comes to mind.
Project and estimate the killings by both Christians and Muslims and then lets judge who had been most violent. cool

I will do on one basis, we separate wars from purposeless killings.

Besides, Hitler was not a Christian in any sense of the word and yes , I watched a documentary titled the cross and the crescent last night , my deduction is that the crusaders were not Christians either.

Anyway we are not here to compete on killings, maybe if all Muslims and Christians , genuinely came out in unison , condemning killing of any kind an for whatever reason, there will be peace.

Remember I have lived in the North for 6 years as a student and corper , so I understand the culture in and out grin
Re: Cannibalization Of Muslims In Jos On Video: Where Is Our Humanity? by MeAboki(m): 4:55pm On Feb 05, 2012
frosbel:

You left out the Jews  grin

Not true , we have made a distinction between radical Muslims and peaceful Muslims.

I can also reassure you that anyone who kills is not a Christian because there is no command by Jesus Christ to kill , murder or hate.

Whereas you have an untold number of verses in your Quran, where Muhammad commands you to kill infidels and instil terror into their hearts.

Get your facts right.

This is one of many pictures of Muslims eating Jewish flesh. I can post more if you dare me.

In reply to the above highlighted:

* Jesus was the king of war (Deuteronomy 20.11, 18)
   * Jesus disciples killed for the faith ((Judges 15.16)
   * Jesus promoted persecution against the "infidels"(2 Kings 10.19.30)
   * Jesus was the taker of life (Judges 11.29, 39)
   *Jesus and his fellow warriors murdered thousands (Judges 1.2, 7).
   * Jesus’ method was COMPULSION (Luke 19.27)
   * Jesus is a hater of the physically impaired (Lame, deaf, Blind) (Leviticus (21:16,24)
   * Jesus practiced FORCE and uses evil spirit to torment people (1 Samuel 16:14)
   * Jesus was a WARRIOR (Exodus 15.3, Genesis 32.24)
   * Jesus said to the masses, "Convert or die!" (John 15:6)
   * Jesus is a slave master, preaches slavery; dont blame white europeans blame Jesus (Leviticus 25.44)
   * Jesus swift to shed blood (1Chronicles 13.9,10, Numbers 16.41,45)
   * Jesus preached "Death to the infidels!" (Deuteronomy 13.5,9)

The same Jesus=Son of god=god who wrestled with Jacob all night & displaced his hip? a man of peace?
Abeg make I hear word & Pls, stop your phony lies!
Re: Cannibalization Of Muslims In Jos On Video: Where Is Our Humanity? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 05, 2012
Me_Aboki:

* Jesus is a hater of the physically impaired (Lame, deaf, Blind) (Leviticus (21:16,24)
   * Jesus is a slave master, preaches slavery; dont blame white europeans blame Jesus (Leviticus 25.44)

The same Jesus=Son of god=god who wrestled with Jacob all night & displaced his hip? a man of peace?

You can raise this seperate topic in the religious section, let me do justice to it, I doubt you will, fear of the truth.  wink

Anyway I will not derail this thread out of respect for the sad situation.
Re: Cannibalization Of Muslims In Jos On Video: Where Is Our Humanity? by MeAboki(m): 5:06pm On Feb 05, 2012
@frosbel
You are quick to disown Christians who behave badly as not true Christians though they themselves believe and parade as such; yet you would not allow the same standards when judging Muslims, when Muslims come out and disclaim some followers who obliviously were not acting according to Islam but only in name.

You are simply a bigot whose double standards is self evident by your posts and whose only preoccupation is to injure the religion of Islam and its followers.
Re: Cannibalization Of Muslims In Jos On Video: Where Is Our Humanity? by naijaking1: 5:09pm On Feb 05, 2012
Me_Aboki:

You're such a poor student of religious studies. Where did you go to school
Jesus was not even born at the time of the old testaments you quoted copiuosly, and you're blaming him?
It's the same old testament that is translated as part of your own koran.
Go get some education before coming here to argue, ok embarassed
Re: Cannibalization Of Muslims In Jos On Video: Where Is Our Humanity? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 05, 2012
Me_Aboki:

@frosbel
You are quick to disown Christians who behave badly as not true Christians though the themselves believe and parade as such; yet you would not allow the same standards when judging Muslims, when Muslims come out and disclaim some followers who obliviously were not acting according to Islam but only in name.

You are simple a bigot whose double standards is self evident by your posts and whose only preoccupation is to injure the religion of Islam and its followers.  

Sorry you are the bigot , it is your books that command you Islamic jihadists to go on multiple killing sprees, normally of women and children, using verses of scripture from your Quran to justify their actions, while screaming hysterically Allahu Akbar.

Tens of thousands of Igbos were killed before the Biafra war for no reason at all , and since then it has not stopped.

I met the son of one man who was killed, he told me how they came for his father and how he escaped, how the hausa Islamic soldiers used to shoot into the house ceilings killing those who were hiding with blood splattered everywhere, he had some really gory tales to tell. If I was a biased person I might have called you all, you know what by now.

I was in Kano during a riot, where pregnant young mothers were disembowelled, school children cutlassed to death, middle belt Christians killed with sickles and their bodies dumped down wells. I narrowly escaped with my life, a Christian northern solider helped me flee the city.

I lived in Kano and I know how good friends you can be with a hausa man and the minute you get on his wrong side ,he produces a dagger.

SMH

A few examples I trust you will take note of :

Slay them wherever ye find them and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. - 2:191

Fight against them until idolatry is no more and Allah's religion reigns supreme. (different translation: ) Fight them until there is no persecution and the religion is God's entirely. - Sura 2:193 and 8:39

Fighting is obligatory for you, much as you dislike it. - 2:216
(different translation: ) Prescribed for you is fighting, though it is hateful to you.
Re: Cannibalization Of Muslims In Jos On Video: Where Is Our Humanity? by dustydee: 5:18pm On Feb 05, 2012
@OP, I wish you will react the same way to lives of innocent Nigerians being destroyed by evil men. What you mentioned is a very evil thing. By the way what gave rise to the zonkowa crisis you talked about? Am sure christains didnt just start killing people did they? what ever the reason I think we should condemn any form of killing of innocent people no matter who they are.
Re: Cannibalization Of Muslims In Jos On Video: Where Is Our Humanity? by bookface: 5:19pm On Feb 05, 2012
shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girl Caught Stealing Receives Mob Justice From Hellfire / How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of Human Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos / 2 Hookup Girls Mudered In Ebonyi, Eyes And Breast Plucked Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.